Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

With the announcements of Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise and Owner Mode, there were quite a few articles written around the web today. Below are some that were found. If you find any, please add it in the comments and we'll add it here. Some of the writers, which include Game Changers are scattered through this thread answering questions.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 AStubbs7 @ 08/16/13 10:27 PM
After last years **** storm that was Madden 13. I am forever skeptical against this game now. They ruined the franchise option and the connected career garbage isn't the same. No fantasy drafts either.

Last season was the first time I only played online single games. Madden is ruined.

# 162 nl15 @ 08/17/13 10:08 AM
If Brad Smith is on my team is there a formation package where I can run read option with him or will I have to switch his position to HB or QB?

# 163 friscob @ 08/17/13 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nl15
If Brad Smith is on my team is there a formation package where I can run read option with him or will I have to switch his position to HB or QB?
Could be wrong but don't think this game has formation subs to pull this off. Would be a nice tho

# 164 harleyhorse8 @ 08/17/13 08:08 PM
This mode looks pretty good, only I wish they'd have included some more US cities to relocate to...

Something tells me places like Dublin and Mexico City won't be getting a real NFL team anytime soon.

# 165 bsurocksrule @ 08/17/13 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhorse8
This mode looks pretty good, only I wish they'd have included some more US cities to relocate to...

Something tells me places like Dublin and Mexico City won't be getting a real NFL team anytime soon.
They could have, but it would have required more programming time. Perhaps next year we'll get more locations to choose from.

# 166 ZoneKIller @ 08/18/13 07:11 PM
I have one question.
If I end up being told that I need to relocate or build my team back up, choose not to relocate, end up having to sell the team, will I be able to purchase another team? Like back on the PS2?

# 167 ZoneKIller @ 08/18/13 07:41 PM
One more question. Does anyone know if we will be able to actually SEE the upgrades we make to the stadiums?

# 168 JGisReal @ 08/19/13 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
Could be wrong but don't think this game has formation subs to pull this off. Would be a nice tho

You CAN switch his position though

# 169 252Life @ 08/19/13 02:53 PM
Gamechangers, can you check to see if CPU vs CPU is in Connected Franchise?

# 170 NFLfan80 @ 08/19/13 03:37 PM
Can you edit generated draft classes?

# 171 Sdrawkcab321 @ 08/19/13 10:41 PM
I have 1 question only. Looman won't answer no matter how much I bug him on twitter. Can you put the legendary players on the regular teams and use them on ccm ?

# 172 Armor and Sword @ 08/20/13 07:07 AM
Is coach mode in on Connected Franchise?

# 173 BFem09 @ 08/20/13 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Is coach mode in on Connected Franchise?
It was last year so I don't see why it wouldn't be this year.

# 174 PaulChildres @ 08/20/13 11:13 AM
I wish draft classes were auto generated so I wouldnt have the same class as you. I hate being in an online CCM and other fools in my league will take a 5th rounder with the first pick because they know hes a stud from online spoiler threads or their own personal offline franchises.

# 175 Armor and Sword @ 08/20/13 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulChildres
I wish draft classes were auto generated so I wouldnt have the same class as you. I hate being in an online CCM and other fools in my league will take a 5th rounder with the first pick because they know hes a stud from online spoiler threads or their own personal offline franchises.

I thought I had read that the team did implement auto genrerated classes for M25 so online owners can not utilize spolier draft guides and ruin online league drafts.

For the offline gamer....I guess that stinks as some like using the draft guides (I was not one of them...whats the point in that?). I always wanted to scout and draft guys and suffer busts and gems....is that not the point?

# 176 Chiryder85 @ 08/20/13 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
One more question. Does anyone know if we will be able to actually SEE the upgrades we make to the stadiums?
That's what I was hoping for. I wanted to at least see the outside of the stadium. I've seen videos on youtube that just pause the game and hit replay and use the camera to pan around the stadium. It's pretty cool. But, at the same time it looks pretty cookie-cutter. I also want to know if they can rename the stadium or if you can get a Super Bowl in the new stadium. I would love to replace Soldier Field with a better state of the art stadium. But, I don't really see the point if you can't see the whole stadium at some point. Or modify the stadium like retractable fields or giant screens or switch it to open air after a few years or put a roof over it.

# 177 meatmets @ 08/20/13 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I thought I had read that the team did implement auto genrerated classes for M25 so online owners can not utilize spolier draft guides and ruin online league drafts.

For the offline gamer....I guess that stinks as some like using the draft guides (I was not one of them...whats the point in that?). I always wanted to scout and draft guys and suffer busts and gems....is that not the point?
1st paragraph i believe is correct and 2nd paragraph i agree wholeheartedly

# 178 weaponz248 @ 08/20/13 07:31 PM
Any word on if You can go Head coach and retire and then go owner? For example Become HC of the Green Bay Packers and after 7 years retire and become owner of the Bills.

Or can you change teams in the off season as an owner?

Thanks

# 179 Armor and Sword @ 08/21/13 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaponz248
Any word on if You can go Head coach and retire and then go owner? For example Become HC of the Green Bay Packers and after 7 years retire and become owner of the Bills.

Or can you change teams in the off season as an owner?

Thanks

I believe Owner mode is independent of player/coach mode.

# 180 silver281gt @ 08/21/13 12:33 PM
Haven't played Madden in a good while. My question is can I start a Franchise as an AFC team and say my Bro in Law run with a NFC team. Run it like the NCAA online dynasty? And if so how many years can you go?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.