Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Quote:
Madden 25 Connected Franchise Trailer featuring Owner Mode. Presenting the official first look at the all-new Connected Franchise experience with Owner Mode in Madden NFL 25. Take control of your favorite player, coach, or owner and lead your team to the championship.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 m1ke_nyc @ 05/20/13 04:13 PM
Lol first off this is not new. Trailer blatantly lied. However glad its back. This mode is what made me play Madden non stop years back.

# 22 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Deuce, where did you read that? I cannot find anything on that.
Somebody on Twitter asked a GameChanger if you could play games and edit players in Owner Mode and he replied with 'Yes you can do everything.'

https://twitter.com/DiegoMB27/status/336564963881676800

# 23 COLE THE SHMOLE @ 05/20/13 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
Still no bloody draft in the player mode, I don't want to pick my team, i want a realistic experience of not having a choice over where i land.
Their is an option to get drafted by a random team. When you start your league as a player just click Fantasy draft option.

# 24 etched Chaos @ 05/20/13 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COLE THE SHMOLE
Their is an option to get drafted by a random team. When you start your league as a player just click Fantasy draft option.
Does this mix-up all the rosters? If so it's not a solution.

# 25 rootofalleli @ 05/20/13 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
Or why everything we just watched has been in previous versions of Madden and removed and now re-added and re-marketed as if its a big deal... After watching this video and listening to the podcast it's pretty clear there is nothing new being added to M25 that wasn't already present at some point.

And this Owner mode is nothing like Head Coach.....
My life would be so awesome if these marketing guys had been with me every step of the way.

"That's right, mom! That room you wanted cleaned last month is now very clean! Your son's laundry isn't on the floor! The carpet is visible! He even vacuumed!"

"Due to popular demand, the US History mid year project has now been turned in! As a big fan of this student, you've probably wondered where it was. Now he's taken the time to finish it, and it's better than ever!"

"Welcome back, employee fans! No need to keep hunting for a new associate - your favorite employee is showing up to work *on time* and posting to forums way less than in previous years. His productivity is almost as high as when you hired him!"

I realize it's their job to hype, but wow, EA takes a lot of credit for fulfilling basic expectations.

# 26 NikeBlitz @ 05/20/13 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I'm sorry but I don't get it and I am sitting here like WTF, this is what they waited to announce all together? So if they had released part 1 on May 6th, what would they have talked about? Wasn't part of CFM supposed to be all about Owner Mode?

It's starting to seem the meshed the two into one because there wasn't much to talk about outside of the new Owner Mode. Man I hope I am wrong because if this is it for CFM, I can't even see getting M25 on a new console.
Yeah as much as i like what i saw, it seems light ... we'll see. I still think they cancelled the part one because of the SW announcement ...

# 27 volstopfan14 @ 05/20/13 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I'm sorry but I don't get it and I am sitting here like WTF, this is what they waited to announce all together? So if they had released part 1 on May 6th, what would they have talked about? Wasn't part of CFM supposed to be all about Owner Mode?

It's starting to seem the meshed the two into one because there wasn't much to talk about outside of the new Owner Mode. Man I hope I am wrong because if this is it for CFM, I can't even see getting M25 on a new console.
I love the owner mode additions, but I'm left wondering the same. Outside of owner mode, what is new besides 32 team control and NCAA import draft classes?

# 28 Gronk4M13 @ 05/20/13 05:20 PM
This looks amazing, very good EA.

# 29 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 05:22 PM
Custom Playbooks are in Connected Franchise according to Shopmaster.

# 30 tc2884 @ 05/20/13 05:28 PM
and no presentation upgrades.....they are still years and years behind on that part. that is sad.

# 31 RandyBass @ 05/20/13 05:28 PM
RE: Owner Mode

Can't say I'll play this mode, but still think it's kind of cool that they added it. NFL owners are very much a part of the whole NFL experience.

# 32 wallofhate @ 05/20/13 05:36 PM
Saddened me to see my boys raise the Lombardi trophy knowing how far from reality that is. It looks cool though.

# 33 JaySwizzlez @ 05/20/13 11:15 PM
I hope they read this: Please, please let us have the ability to add multiple points at a time when upgrading a player. I just HATE having to click, load, click, load, over and over again just to upgrade skill points. Really just a simple yet necessary fix.

# 34 LambertandHam @ 05/20/13 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Somebody on Twitter asked a GameChanger if you could play games and edit players in Owner Mode and he replied with 'Yes you can do everything.'

https://twitter.com/DiegoMB27/status/336564963881676800

# 35 BBallcoach @ 05/21/13 12:16 AM
I'm not usually a cynic but, why is taking last gen features and calling them something new a new feature?

# 36 ccoaxum @ 05/21/13 02:31 AM
they said they brought it back cause fans was asking for it and they added some new things to it, thats it!

# 37 jmacz @ 05/21/13 04:22 AM
This makes me angry that Bill Belichick is a dbag and won't let EA put his name in the game.

But besides that.

THANK YOU!

# 38 Find_the_Door @ 05/21/13 04:46 AM
Gotta love EA

Dallas Cowboys "Attacking 3-4"

Something that everyone will have to change every franchise for accuracy.

# 39 Find_the_Door @ 05/21/13 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySwizzlez
I hope they read this: Please, please let us have the ability to add multiple points at a time when upgrading a player. I just HATE having to click, load, click, load, over and over again just to upgrade skill points. Really just a simple yet necessary fix.
Heck the menu navigation in general is such a pain. Takes far too long for things to load/save.

# 40 ConnSKINS26 @ 05/21/13 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmacz
This makes me angry that Bill Belichick is a dbag and won't let EA put his name in the game.

But besides that.

THANK YOU!

As a Pats fan I'd think you'd know this, but that's not why BB isn't in the game. He is not part of the NFL Coaches Union. This is just a byproduct of that, it's not like he specifically doesn't want to be in Madden.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.