Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA Sports has just released Madden NFL 25 playbook #3. Some of the things added back into the game are full 32-team control, new commissioner tools, and a league transaction log. You can also import draft classes from NCAA Football 14 into Madden NFL 25.

Read on to find out what else Connected Franchise in Madden NFL 25 has in store for you.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jeremym480 @ 05/20/13 03:13 PM
Importing Draft Classes is back!!!!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

# 2 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 03:14 PM
32 Team Control. Import Draft Classes. Booyah.

# 3 jmurphy31 @ 05/20/13 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
32 Team Control. Import Draft Classes. Booyah.
Sounds good to me...Plus they added a transaction log.

# 4 Deflo_ @ 05/20/13 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Day 1 buy for me after this

# 5 jbd345 @ 05/20/13 03:18 PM
No presentation upgrades...bummer.

# 6 nowayout47 @ 05/20/13 03:20 PM
Edit: Wow, looks like I had the same idea you had! ^

Yes I love that we can do that now. Been wanting that for years. Color me officially hyped.

# 7 Step2001 @ 05/20/13 03:20 PM
It's to vague, I need a list as to what is in the game now for CCM.

Practice Squad?

46 man Game Day rosters?

Deep Audio Presentation that follows year to year (etc. etc.)

Wear & Tear Injury System?

Player Progression? I read what they have in the blog, but not enough info.

# 8 Cowboy008 @ 05/20/13 03:20 PM
I have a question I paused the video to look at what the owner can do and it didn't say you could control the offense and defense. So if you play as an owner will you still be able to play your teams games every week?

# 9 jpdavis82 @ 05/20/13 03:21 PM
That's my name! LOL

# 10 jmurphy31 @ 05/20/13 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Step2001
It's to vague, I need a list as to what is in the game now for CCM.

Practice Squad?

46 man Game Day rosters?

Deep Audio Presentation that follows year to year (etc. etc.)

Wear & Tear Injury System?

Player Progression?
These blogs are definitely not as detailed as in the past. Hopefully, now that the embargo is over, other sites or here can go into more detail to what is actually in CFM now

# 11 Armor and Sword @ 05/20/13 03:23 PM
Excellent. Now the most important thing. Getting the IE to work far better....and the AI to work, sliders and auto subs, formation subs all to work properly.

# 12 slingblade73 @ 05/20/13 03:28 PM
If this has a true coach mode then it is a home run.

# 13 jpdavis82 @ 05/20/13 03:28 PM
Share my.... Roster?

# 14 Factzzz @ 05/20/13 03:33 PM
What about a camera behind your player when you're playing as a defensive player?

# 15 NYBorn81 @ 05/20/13 03:34 PM
Bah, some people are never satisfied. We get a true owner mode this year, but now it's not enough. Lol...This will be a day one buy for me, as I said before in the previous thread that was made weeks ago, if Connected Franchise was what I thought it was, which it has been revealed it is, I'll purchase this. Can't wait to see all the mode has to offer, I'm stoked.

# 16 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 03:36 PM
Need more info about all this stuff. System overload of questions.

# 17 dghustla @ 05/20/13 03:37 PM
Couple of things not touched on How in depth is the upgrade/ build new stadium.

Draft classes; OK import is back but have they made any changes to existing draft class structure?

# 18 Armor and Sword @ 05/20/13 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
Bah, some people are never satisfied. We get a true owner mode this year, but now it's not enough. Lol...This will be a day one buy for me, as I said before in the previous thread that was made weeks ago, if Connected Franchise was what I thought it was, which it has been revealed it is, I'll purchase this. Can't wait to see all the mode has to offer, I'm stoked.

If the gameplay is really good....I will get this game now that many of the features we had in M12 are back in...plus more with Owner Mode.

I just have tons of questions and concerns after M13. So it is a huge wait and see....like 2 months following release when OSers I trust have played this thing inside and out.

But very promising indeed.

# 19 rootofalleli @ 05/20/13 03:40 PM
It looks like you still add points one at a time - in the shot with Ray Rice you can see the effect of adding one point of Trucking, with no apparent way to add two points. I really wish this had been improved and made faster. Sometimes I just want to put all my XP in AWR or PRC, and having to click, load, click, load, etc is really not cool.

I do like that you can interact with the media/fans in ways that affect cash flow and the ability of your franchise to make big moves. If this is balanced well it will be a nice addition.

The transaction log showing trades etc is a must, though I hope it's not showing us how often trades actually happen in that screenshot. We don't need CPU teams making every trade that adds a tiny bit of efficiency.

Still holding my breath - this looks better, but for me there may not be enough improvement in key areas.

# 20 schmit_95 @ 05/20/13 03:42 PM
This is great news, but this feels just like last June all over again. From my initial gut feeling it looks like I'll be purchasing this game, but spending almost zero time with actual on field gameplay. What they have shown so far looks lackluster at best.....Hope the simulation stats are good!

Plus, and I know this is minor nitpicking, but please don't tout a partnership with NFL films this year, and offer almost ZERO content from it. Madden 13 had not one song, chant, sound, etc. from NFL films. Get the music, cadences, and fight songs, and I will be ecstatic......

« Previous12345678910Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.