Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA Sports has just released Madden NFL 25 playbook #3. Some of the things added back into the game are full 32-team control, new commissioner tools, and a league transaction log. You can also import draft classes from NCAA Football 14 into Madden NFL 25.

Read on to find out what else Connected Franchise in Madden NFL 25 has in store for you.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 speedy9386 @ 05/20/13 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Yeah I agree, I'm just trying to figure out where that person got that we will hear news about the next-gen Madden tomorrow.
Sorry to cause confusion but I never said anything about Madden I just said the next gen news in general

# 62 TreFacTor @ 05/20/13 05:17 PM
Quote:
Theirs suppose to be next-gen news tomorrow? Are you talking about at the Microsoft Conference? Yeah EA is going to be their, but why would they show off Madden 25 at a Console reveal, they would more likely show off a more universal game like an action/adventure game. But the main reason EA will be their is to disclose their partnership with Microsoft.

Quote:
Theirs suppose to be next-gen news tomorrow? Are you talking about at the Microsoft Conference? Yeah EA is going to be their, but why would they show off Madden 25 at a Console reveal, they would more likely show off a more universal game like an action/adventure game. But the main reason EA will be their is to disclose their partnership with Microsoft.
Fifa should be shown tomorrow or at least a stage demo.
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/05/20/fi...-reveal-event/

# 63 Gronk4M13 @ 05/20/13 05:18 PM
Wow. Just...wow. This looks perfect.

# 64 Chiefsfan881129 @ 05/20/13 05:19 PM
Wow I'm so happy owner mode is back & believe it or not for the 1st time on this gen I will be spending most of my time playing owner mode like I did on the ps2 days

But even more so now I'm going to have to pre order NCAA Football 14 now that draft classes are back! I don't care about the imported players not having storylines the main.thing is finally bringing back real life ncaa players!! Thank you Josh Looemen & Michael Young this is music to my ears! I'm so excited! I wish it was 8/27 already!!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

# 65 SamDezzy43 @ 05/20/13 05:22 PM
Please please please have fantasy draft!? They wouldn't patch it in last year and forget it in 25

# 66 RandyBass @ 05/20/13 05:25 PM
Quote:
This year, if you enter a practice session but don’t achieve the set goal, you’ll still get a good chunk of XP just for completing the drill.
And what if you sim the practice? Are XP points still lost like last year?

I sure hope they fixed it this year so that you aren't forced to practice if you don't want to. It was a real drag having to practice just so you didn't miss out on improving your team. SMH @ Madden 13.

# 67 Coltsnpacers @ 05/20/13 05:30 PM
Are there any news about Free Agency and the draft? Really hoped they improved on that.

# 68 teddyberrz @ 05/20/13 05:39 PM
Can you change players jersey numbers? If not, I`ll pass.

# 69 NYBorn81 @ 05/20/13 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I didnt play Madden 13 much but I thought they added that feature back. Am I wrong?
They did, it didn't work. When you edited ratings, the players body's became deformed. So they removed it the patch after.

# 70 bigbob @ 05/20/13 05:54 PM
We can keep the same team logos and **** when we move teams?

Not even kidding, that makes it a day one buy for me. I've been waiting for that **** since last gen. I got sick of moving teams and they have a ****ty looking jersey because it never seemed to blend in with everything else on the field.

I don't even give a **** about anything else. I'm getting a hard-on just thinking about it. brb in 5 seconds.

# 71 bigbob @ 05/20/13 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDezzy43
Please please please have fantasy draft!? They wouldn't patch it in last year and forget it in 25
They did patch it in last year. You just had to start it online and change it to "One Team Only" or "Private" so no one else would join.

# 72 MavsManiac4Life @ 05/20/13 05:59 PM
I'll definitely be buying this for current gen.

# 73 SteboSSK @ 05/20/13 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
Bah, some people are never satisfied. We get a true owner mode this year, but now it's not enough. Lol...This will be a day one buy for me, as I said before in the previous thread that was made weeks ago, if Connected Franchise was what I thought it was, which it has been revealed it is, I'll purchase this. Can't wait to see all the mode has to offer, I'm stoked.
So holding them to a standard of getting all things right instead of just being all form no substance like the last 5 years isnt being satisfied or nitpicky?

# 74 SamDezzy43 @ 05/20/13 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
They did patch it in last year. You just had to start it online and change it to "One Team Only" or "Private" so no one else would join.
Yeah I know, I said like they wouldn't put it in last year after leaving it out then leave it out this year

# 75 NicoFrost @ 05/20/13 06:10 PM
I buy it every year, looks like I'll actually play it this year tho. Excited for the return of Owner mode. Disappointed I can't move a team to Des Moines, Iowa or Omaha, NE. Thats Okay, looks like I can hire Hayden Fox to coach the Orlando Breakers atleast.

Heres to hoping for a NCAA like Team Builder for next year (and next console)

# 76 MarvinOida @ 05/20/13 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Share my.... Roster?

Yeah. This year there's Madden share, there's an entire play book devoted to that for later and that will benefit the OS roster makers since there's now a 2K Share like feature.

After watching this play book, I was like, cool, Im seeing what Madden did back around the 6th gen with the owner mode. I hope Madden NFL 25 is a mixture of what they did right and needed to do right (then actually doing that) during the 25 years, and it looks like they could be trying knowing that next gen is almost here.

But, I gotta see what my fellow OSers say about that gameplay. All these features are cool, but if it can't play like football, its most likely a no buy.

# 77 Jarodd21 @ 05/20/13 06:29 PM
Great news for me. I get to go back to playing my franchise like I always have.. Can't wait to see more news on everything.

# 78 kehlis @ 05/20/13 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowayout47
Not as many as I would like, but it is still a good list of cities.
I'll take this list with commentary for each city over a list with more cities and no commentary any day.

Think of it, with the ability to choose from 3 new teams per city that's an extremely extensive set and is actually far more than what I would have expected...

# 79 Lexicon @ 05/20/13 06:52 PM
32 TEAM CONTROL!!!

I put on some NFL Films music and celebrated in slow motion.

# 80 JayD @ 05/20/13 06:55 PM
I just hope that importing players doesn't cause them to look like freaks with huge shoulders and odd equipment like they did a couple of years ago.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.