Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACardAttack
I think you can keep the original name though

Do we have a list of cities you can move to?
Toronto, Canada
London, England
Sacramento, California
Los Angeles, California
San Antonio Texas
Mexico City, Mexico
Orlando, Florida
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Salt Lake City, Utah
Brooklyn, New York
Memphis, Tennessee
Chicago, Illinois (A Second Team)
Columbus, Ohio
Portland, Oregon
Austin, Texas
Dublin, Ireland
Houston, Texas

# 42 jpdavis82 @ 05/20/13 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Toronto, Canada
London, England
Sacramento, California
Los Angeles, California
San Antonio Texas
Mexico City, Mexico
Orlando, Florida
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Salt Lake City, Utah
Brooklyn, New York
Memphis, Tennessee
Columbus, Ohio
Portland, Oregon
Austin, Texas
Dublin, Ireland
Houston, Texas
Nice, where did you find that?

# 43 volstopfan14 @ 05/20/13 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
I get that team names when relocating are pre determined but is there more than one choice per city? Is the Beats the only name for Brooklyn?
According to this article, you get 3 choices per location plus the option to keep your previous name.

Quote:
You can relocate to one of 17 currently realistic markets such as L.A., Mexico City, Brooklyn, Toronto, and London (complete with city-specific commentary). Each will foot the relocation bill to varying amounts. You can keep the team name or select from one of three that the fans have already picked.
http://www.gameinformer.com/games/ma...e-returns.aspx

# 44 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Nice, where did you find that?
http://underthecode.com/2013/05/20/t...ranchise-mode/

# 45 Ice_Cold345 @ 05/20/13 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Exactly. I am waiting on reveals about the nuances of Franchise mode that have improved or been fleshed out for M25. Owner mode is cool and all but I will have most of this stuff delegated to the CPU. I get the feeling the added all this to Owner mode while ignoring the general Franchise mode elements.

I'm honestly not the least bit "hyped" about CFM at the moment and it's looking like NCAA 14 would be more flavor, depending on what more they announce for Dynasty.
I'm in the same boat as you for the most part. This is a nice step in the right direction but I want to see gameplay of Owner Mode from the start and what happens during the offseason.

# 46 nvinceable1 @ 05/20/13 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
Well from the looks of it they don't. There is only one name beginning with B and then it goes straight to the D's. None even beginning with C. I probably will not relocate my team anyway. Why would I? Why would I want to move my team from the city they belong. Would you move the Steelers from pitssburgh? No. Patriots from New England? No. Saints from New Orleans? No.
That's because you can only choose from 3 fan voted names or the original team's name.

"You can relocate to one of 17 currently realistic markets such as L.A., Mexico City, Brooklyn, Toronto, and London (complete with city-specific commentary). Each will foot the relocation bill to varying amounts. You can keep the team name or select from one of three that the fans have already picked."

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/madden_nfl_25/b/ps3/archive/2013/05/20/madden-nfl-25-preview-owners-mode-returns.aspx?utm_content=bufferacdc3&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=Buffer

# 47 ACardAttack @ 05/20/13 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Toronto, Canada
London, England
Sacramento, California
Los Angeles, California
San Antonio Texas
Mexico City, Mexico
Orlando, Florida
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Salt Lake City, Utah
Brooklyn, New York
Memphis, Tennessee
Columbus, Ohio
Portland, Oregon
Austin, Texas
Dublin, Ireland
Houston, Texas
Not sure I like the international spots, Toronto is fine, but really Ireland or England? Mexico City is wishy washy, at least same contient, but still pretty far away

I was hoping Louisville, Ky would be on that list....lame

Thanks though

# 48 JayD @ 05/20/13 06:30 PM
Awesome news about building new stadiums! I can finally move my Falcons out of the crappy Georgia Dome! I also noticed that there will be 16 different stadium types, unless I am reading it wrong in the picture. to choose from, awesome. My only question is will we see computer controlled teams building new stadiums and or relocating?

# 49 JayD @ 05/20/13 06:34 PM
Quote:
Not sure I like the international spots, Toronto is fine, but really Ireland or England? Mexico City is wishy washy, at least same contient, but still pretty far away

Thanks though
There has actually been a real life rumor about a team potentially moving to England. Obviously this isn't anytime soon but it is not as far fetched as you think.

# 50 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnote814
There are too many issues with having a team in London. Its not going to happen. Just one of Goodell's pipe dreams.
Well now we can live it out with out any of those issues coming to play. I think it would be pretty cool to play a relocated team in London with Big Ben in the background of the stadium or something.

# 51 ACardAttack @ 05/20/13 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
There has actually been a real life rumor about a team potentially moving to England. Obviously this isn't anytime soon but it is not as far fetched as you think.
I think they should have focused on more domestic cities...at least say Mexico City shares a timezone with teams, England and Ireland are way out there...I know there have been talks, but I think it will be a while before it happens

# 52 secondsolution @ 05/20/13 06:46 PM
Quote:

Thanks though
i like the international spots. Would have loved to see Sydney, Australia included in the list but I guess that would be way too unrealistic.

I really hope that there is some commentary about a team moving. If I have moved the Jaguars to England surely there can be some commentary about being the first team to do that, maybe even pointing out how the travel time might affect the players etc.

# 53 csofva @ 05/20/13 06:54 PM
excitement is slowly starting to build up it should be fun to get jerry jones and possibly Romo out of there

# 54 hossafan91 @ 05/20/13 08:31 PM
Is there any list of all the team names for the relocation cities? I would love to know what I could call the future Portland team

# 55 1NFAMOU5808 @ 05/20/13 08:53 PM
Quote:
If you’re looking to make a change at head coach then there are several factors that will influence who’s willing to hear your pitch. Want to get Jimmy Johnson out of the broadcast booth and back onto the sideline? To pull it off, you’ll need a team that is both valuable and popular, with enough potential to make a run at the Super Bowl.
Really.. Interesting.

# 56 BenjiA @ 05/20/13 09:34 PM
Anyone interested in moving a team to Columbus? What team names could be related to the capital of Ohio?

# 57 JJT @ 05/20/13 09:47 PM
Woah, toronto finally has something to do with madden?! Would definately move a team to toronto and start, but thats if I even get the game.

# 58 Td1984 @ 05/20/13 09:55 PM
Wonder if these options will be available for a Create-A-Team feature outside of CCM. Then you could just plug the new team in at the beginning (not holding my breath though, even if I would like to play for a team in LA, Austin or London).

# 59 Tengo Juego @ 05/20/13 10:29 PM
If there's no use of a Teambuilder-like uniform and logo creation feature being implemented alongside this, HUGE OPPORTUNITY MISSED AND TEAMBUILDER ONCE AGAIN IS UNTAPPED FUN! I was always turned off create-a-team and relocating teams because the logos and uniforms were all so drab and ugly.

# 60 timbosliceGB @ 05/20/13 11:23 PM
yes i understand this stuff was already in madden games. With that said im happy to see it back i was sad it was ever taken out. If all this stuff works out like it's looking this might be the best madden ever made and from the sounds of gameplay changes it's very possible. People need to remember madden is football their is only so much you can do outside of gameplay on a football game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.