Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Madden NFL 25 gives you the option to relocate your franchise within the Connected Franchise mode. Follow along with Shopmaster, as he relocates the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Source - Connected Franchise: Relocating Your Franchise in Madden NFL 25 (MyMaddenPad)

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Rezzo503 @ 07/30/13 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imskykid
This was posted in the thread that contains various videos from a recent event... this one is specific to relocating a franchise. You get to see the uniform options for the LA Aftershocks and the start of an actual game with the new team in their new stadium.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg4qb...qZacBEnTs8uxlQ

Ive literally checked the Madden forums every day for the past 2-3 weeks just for a video like this. I'm pretty confident the uniforms will be ok!

The classic option for the LA Aftershock Reminded me of the Steelers.

Also the LA Stars Reminded me of a "New America's" Team Storyline Possibly?...

Ahh... The Idea's Im Sure People Will Come Up With Are Going To Be Nice.

I Love It So Far, And Its Only 1 Team... and 3 different uniforms.

Im Sure Many Will Appreciate you for this link!

# 82 Rezzo503 @ 07/30/13 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OReilly10
I apologize if this has been answered... but will a cpu team relocate in my Franchise/owner mode?

One of the coolest/most memorable things that have happened to me sports gaming wise is on an old version of Madden, Miami moved to Boston to become the Knights... It was really cool to have an evolving league.

I don't think the CPU will move on its own.
But I know you can control all 32 teams, and set 31 of them to CPU.

Then ill most likely watch the league as I go through the years, and see which teams to move. Then ill just control the team, and move them...lol

# 83 kongemeier @ 07/30/13 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezzo503
I don't think the CPU will move on its own.
But I know you can control all 32 teams, and set 31 of them to CPU.

Then ill most likely watch the league as I go through the years, and see which teams to move. Then ill just control the team, and move them...lol
I've been giving this some thought as well.

If I see a team doing bad and think they'll be doing better with a relocation I wonder if I can just take over the team in the pre-season and click relocate. Then the ball should be rolling and I can retire as the owner of that team and focus on my own team!?

This will be one of the first things I'll try when I get the full game.

# 84 OReilly10 @ 07/30/13 01:28 PM
Yeah. Im always the Bills, and have zero interest in ever moving them.

I do want to experience relocation happening though.
I wonder if I can control a 2nd team Im not emotionally invested in and just play owner and work on a relocation.

It is tricky though, I wouldnt want them to add CPU initiated relocation and have a bad algorhythm in there so it happens kind of frequently and to teams that you know would be safe (Seattle, Washington, etc).

I doubt it, but it would be cool if there was realignment based on Relocation.

# 85 d11king @ 07/30/13 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OReilly10
Yeah. Im always the Bills, and have zero interest in ever moving them.

I do want to experience relocation happening though.
I wonder if I can control a 2nd team Im not emotionally invested in and just play owner and work on a relocation.

It is tricky though, I wouldnt want them to add CPU initiated relocation and have a bad algorhythm in there so it happens kind of frequently and to teams that you know would be safe (Seattle, Washington, )

I doubt it, but it would be cool if there was realignment based on Relocation.
You should build a new stadium. If they continue to struggle in mine I might move them to Toronto since it makes sense.

# 86 OReilly10 @ 07/30/13 02:22 PM
maybe down the road I will build a new stadium as that is the talk now...

I think it would be a sham/crime if the Bills moved. They "struggle" because ownership/management is a complete clown car. Havent won a playoff game in 17-18 years, havent appeared in the playoffs in 13-14 years. Been .500 like 1 time.... They still sell a lot of tickets.
If they gave us a taste of success, just make the stinking playoffs and lose and they would sell out the season charging double.

Part of me wonders if we are a part of a real-life "Major League" plot and Ralph Wilson just keeps ticking. Its almost like they want to be bad.

# 87 JGisReal @ 08/18/13 05:06 PM
I see people asking about the uniforms. I have seen two different videos. One featuring LA Aftershock and the other with the London Black Knights and the 3 uniform options were the same for both teams.. Just different color combos.. Also the 3rd option is just the Seattle Seahawks build with different colors which is pretty lame.. I am loving EVERYTHING about this mode so far EXCEPT the uniform restrictions.. If 17 teams actually moved than there would be a whole lot of teams with the same unis.. :/

# 88 imskykid @ 08/18/13 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGisReal
I see people asking about the uniforms. I have seen two different videos. One featuring LA Aftershock and the other with the London Black Knights and the 3 uniform options were the same for both teams.. Just different color combos.. Also the 3rd option is just the Seattle Seahawks build with different colors which is pretty lame.. I am loving EVERYTHING about this mode so far EXCEPT the uniform restrictions.. If 17 teams actually moved than there would be a whole lot of teams with the same unis.. :/
I hear ya. I'd like to hear an explanation for why they put so much effort into relocation with the variety of new stadiums and the detail they put into them and all the research into viable cities while tying in the team names to the location... all to throw three generic uniform templates, with one of them stolen from the Seahawks design. From the looks of it, the new team's uniforms wont even have the Nike logo on them, which hurts immersion. So close...

# 89 ZoneKIller @ 08/18/13 07:08 PM
I wonder if they are going to offer more uniform options as DLC?

# 90 Darkwolf90 @ 08/18/13 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
I can't see anyone paying just for uniform for relocation teams, maybe as a free DLC, but I've only seen two teams uniform choices. Who's to say those teams just happen to have the same styles? I mean 17 cities with 2-3 team name choices, that's 53 team names, if my math is correct, and 3 choices of uniforms for each. There are bound to be some that have the same styles with different colors. Until we see the other 51 teams' uniforms, we can't be 100% sure if they are all the same or if they have different styles aside from the 3 shown for 2 teams.

# 91 friscob @ 08/18/13 11:04 PM
Quote:
If the price was reasonable I guess I'd pay to have the ability to design my teams uniforms in Teambuilder. Just wish this was already in the game

# 92 JGisReal @ 08/19/13 10:17 AM
Quote:
If its only 99 cents I would do it.. I just wish that we could build our OWN uniforms in relation to the team we picked.. Example: If we chose the Monarchs it would be cool to at least have the ability to pick from 5-10 pre-made helmets/jerseys/pants/ etc. There is just WAY too much being done these days in uniform building to be so limited.. I do believe that this mode has a great future tho

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.