Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Madden NFL 25 Creative Director Michael Young has posted a screenshot of Tim Tebow in the new look Jacksonville Jaguars uniform and helmet. Obviously Tebow hasn't been signed to play tight end for the Jags, just check out the screenshot and leave those types of complaints at the door.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DeuceDouglas @ 05/28/13 09:01 PM
Tebow in an arena league uniform never looked so right.

# 22 juggalotusx @ 05/29/13 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints

The shade in real life is different to the one in the Madden Screenshot.
The madden jerseys look dark and unrealistic to the real jags jerseys.

# 23 metovics8 @ 05/29/13 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
The madden jerseys look dark and unrealistic to the real jags jerseys.
the jersey numbers on the shoulders are missing thats the thing i notice the most looks really plain

# 24 TheDelta @ 05/29/13 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyEaglesFly3
Collin Klein/Denard Robinson are much better players to try to build up, and make into that franchise mobile QB. Half decade younger, faster.
I'd really like to know what kind of stats Klein and Robinson will have in M25. Could really imagine doing an "underdog" kind of franchise with one of them trying to build them up.

# 25 jpdavis82 @ 05/29/13 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metovics8
the jersey numbers on the shoulders are missing thats the thing i notice the most looks really plain
Mike Young already replied to this

Mike ‏@TheGIGGAS_OS 18h
@MYsportsPhotog What about the shoulder numbers, like shown here? http://fanboygaming.com/wp-content/u...s-New-Unis.jpg

Michael Young ‏@MYsportsPhotog 17h
@TheGIGGAS_OS we will get them don't worry.

# 26 metovics8 @ 05/29/13 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Mike Young already replied to this

Mike ‏@TheGIGGAS_OS 18h
@MYsportsPhotog What about the shoulder numbers, like shown here? http://fanboygaming.com/wp-content/u...s-New-Unis.jpg

Michael Young ‏@MYsportsPhotog 17h
@TheGIGGAS_OS we will get them don't worry.
oh ok good to know thanks

# 27 NYBorn81 @ 05/29/13 09:59 PM
I like it. I also like that things like popularity play a factor into this years game. Idk, I love my Jets, so they'll be the main team I'll use in Owner mode, and I think Geno Smith's pop rating would be pretty high for the market. But I might have to find some place for Tebow while using another team during my 32-team controlled Owner mode.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.