Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

Below are a few of the NCAA Football 14 achievements. Head on over to Xbox360Achievements to view the full list of 41 achievements. It looks like you can import your Game Face this year.

Face Off - 20
Import your GameFace

Welcome to the Club - 70
Win the National Championship in year 1 of Dynasty with S. Alabama, Georgia State, or Old Dominion.

Change Your Mind - 10
Call an audible via Kinect

Living Legend - 50
Reach a coach prestige of A+ with a created coach in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on).

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 bigbob @ 06/03/13 10:06 PM
Can I sue them for using my likeliness than since I need a quick buck?

# 22 kingsofthevalley @ 06/03/13 10:07 PM
Cool I guess for the folks who want it. I'm personally still hoping that all of the Ultimate Team and Heisman Challenge head models are available in the editor. Has anyone confirmed that yet?

# 23 Colt45 @ 06/03/13 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Ugh. Kinect Achievements and Ultimate Team achievements.
Yes, achievements based on all facets of the game. HOW AWFUL!

# 24 hokiefan618 @ 06/03/13 10:12 PM
I don't see an achievement for altering the conferences in dynasty this year... Has it been announced whether or not custom conferences will be utilized in this year's game? It is pretty much deal breaker for me if they aren't

# 25 olemiss86 @ 06/03/13 10:32 PM
With the import game face....I hope that it will allow the same for creating a coach.

# 26 NDAlum @ 06/03/13 10:48 PM
I'm definitely excited to be able to use game face. Thank you EA!

# 27 NDAlum @ 06/03/13 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetReal
How exactly does this gameface work anyway?
You have to utilize the EA Sports website. You have to link your email and all that. I'm sure a visit to their website would explain it better.

You can upload a photo and it creates your cyber face. Mine was accurate to the point I had my girlfriend come in the room and look at my Madden coach. She was creeped out.

# 28 Wildcats302 @ 06/03/13 11:23 PM
1. Surely they still have custom conferences in. That would be silly to take it out. I seriously doubt they fixed the scheduling bug though but a guy can pray I guess.
2. Oh the Heisman Challenge returns...I'm sure they won't allow us to take multiple Heisman winners and put them on one team and start a dynasty once again. That would have been kinda cool, although it would have made for a jacked up team lol but would have interesting to do. Maybe put a great QB, RB, and WR or two on your team and become and Independent...schedule all top 25 teams is possible and see what happens.

# 29 Colt45 @ 06/03/13 11:27 PM
Custom conferences has been confirmed. I forget where I heard it, but somewhere.

# 30 oXoTheJOKERoXo @ 06/03/13 11:37 PM
Some things that caught my eyes:

1) become coach of ur alma mater... Be a player then a coach in rtg
2) gold metal in drills
3) gameface
4)win a game without scoring an offensive touchdown

# 31 gatorman1050 @ 06/03/13 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oXoTheJOKERoXo

2) gold metal in drills
3) gameface
4)win a game without scoring an offensive touchdown
Gold metal in drills? Is this a hint at possibly drills for the off-season or something along those lines. OMG that would be great to have off-season drills in dynasty for your players.

# 32 drowsike @ 06/03/13 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
You have to utilize the EA Sports website. You have to link your email and all that. I'm sure a visit to their website would explain it better.

You can upload a photo and it creates your cyber face. Mine was accurate to the point I had my girlfriend come in the room and look at my Madden coach. She was creeped out.
lol, I did my wife the same way

# 33 The_Wise_One @ 06/03/13 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorman1050
Gold metal in drills? Is this a hint at possibly drills for the off-season or something along those lines. OMG that would be great to have off-season drills in dynasty for your players.
I remember reading that it was more of a skills challenge similar to FIFA. Would be sweet to have dynasty drills though.

Can't believe the kinect achievement

# 34 Colt45 @ 06/03/13 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oXoTheJOKERoXo

Alma Mater is just an option that you select when you create your coach in Dynasty.

# 35 Colt45 @ 06/03/13 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
I remember reading that it was more of a skills challenge similar to FIFA. Would be sweet to have dynasty drills though.

Can't believe the kinect achievement
Now you know how people without online play feel with online-only achievements.

# 36 ACardAttack @ 06/04/13 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
Yes, achievements based on all facets of the game. HOW AWFUL!
Not everyone has Kinect

# 37 StL_RamZ @ 06/04/13 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACardAttack
Not everyone has Kinect
Nor do they want it

# 38 TDenverFan @ 06/04/13 08:46 AM
I haven't read over the entire list, but I'm figuring there's at most 2 or 3 Kinect achievements. Is it that big of a deal if you don't get the 30 extra points to your Gamerscore?

# 39 muckcity @ 06/04/13 09:34 AM
How many faces can be imported into the game??

# 40 BleedGreen710 @ 06/04/13 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muckcity
How many faces can be imported into the game??
we don't know yet

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.