Home
FIFA 14 News Post

EA Sports will release a FIFA 14 gameplay trailer tomorrow, June 6th. The trailer will contain footage from the 360, PS3 and PC versions. We should see something from the Next-Gen systems on Monday, June 10th during the Microsoft, Sony and EA events.

Game: FIFA Soccer 14Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
FIFA Soccer 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Dynastium @ 06/05/13 07:19 PM
I don't care so much about gameplay, I don't want my game to freeze after three seasons.

# 2 dubcity @ 06/05/13 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynastium
I don't care so much about gameplay, I don't want my game to freeze after three seasons.
Funny, I'm the exact opposite. I could care less about stability issues if the single-player gameplay is as frustrating as it was in FIFA 13.

# 3 ERA @ 06/05/13 08:25 PM
Wait... an NBA trailer AND a FIFA trailer? I'm all in for that.

# 4 MrOctober430 @ 06/05/13 11:30 PM
Has anyone heard if there's going to be anymore leagues added?

# 5 rckabillyRaider @ 06/06/13 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
Has anyone heard if there's going to be anymore leagues added?
there's talk about the Hong Kong and Luxembourg leagues.

# 6 TreyIM2 @ 06/06/13 06:30 AM
Not a big fan of soccer yet but my like of the sport is growing over the years and I just watched the trailer on EGM site - Digging it. I hadn't bought a Fifa, let alone a soccer game, period, since I got one on the Genesis until Fifa 12. It didn't get much burn from me but I killed the latest Fifa Street demo iteration. Ha. I wanna see how things shake out between Fifa 14 and PES 14. PES has me a bit more interested.

# 7 Murph @ 06/06/13 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
I wish they'd add more leagues around the CONCACAF region, so we could have some kind of fake Champions League.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 8 ~LiverpoolRed~ @ 06/06/13 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
You can't be serious? Luxembourg?

# 9 mpt117 @ 06/06/13 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph
I wish they'd add more leagues around the CONCACAF region, so we could have some kind of fake Champions League.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
i wish they would at least add shakhtar donetsk to the rest of world teams. especially now with brazilian prospects fernando and wellington nem just signing there. plus, id like to make transfer moves for douglas costa, luiz adriano. alex teixeira, and taison in career mode!

# 10 rckabillyRaider @ 06/06/13 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~
You can't be serious? Luxembourg?
My thoughts too, but that's the rumor around the web.

# 11 Gnemi @ 06/07/13 02:56 PM
I'm going to officially protest this franchise until the proud footballing giants of the Football Federation of Kazakhstan take their rightful seat at the table. FC Zhetysu demand representation!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.