Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

2K Sports released their Next-Gen NBA 2K14 trailer during the Sony E3 2013 Press Conference this evening.

The 'NBA 2K14 – Next Gen Reveal' segment featured NBA 2K14 cover athlete LeBron James discussing life as "Video Game James" with a digital version of himself, while showing off some of his on the court moves in NBA 2K14. All of the footage was NOT pre-rendered and shown from a pre-alpha PS4 build.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Duwares @ 06/10/13 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEFxxROCKEM
Lebron's hairline tho
I was flabbergasted haha

# 42 Goffs @ 06/10/13 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajknowsit
Wow, it's like I'm living in the bazzaro world. That looked like junk compared to live's trailer. I could careless who makes the best bball game, but 2k's got people in a trance... wake up people.
yeah Live was impressive with that prerendered stuff....totally sold me....pffft lol

# 43 noshun @ 06/10/13 10:57 PM
outside of mouth morphing , things looks good, player models are much better...

# 44 Pared @ 06/10/13 10:57 PM
Quote:
Wow, it's like I'm living in the bazzaro world. That looked like junk compared to live's trailer. I could careless who makes the best bball game, but 2k's got people in a trance... wake up people.
I hope to never go sane if you think everyone else is crazy.

# 45 ccoaxum @ 06/10/13 10:57 PM
Quote:
lol i here ya, it don't look like junk tho but if you compare it to live its not better, i feel like 2k only scan the players face, while EA on the other hand scan everything into the game, plus ea showed the side lines upgrade(crowds)..you can tell how lebron face is moving in the video unless this is not actual game graphics. Just my thoughts tho

# 46 EAGLESFAN10 @ 06/10/13 10:57 PM
I know I'm not the only person who thought I was watching the real thing as soon as "Virtual James" said roll the clip

Hopefully since E3 is Officially tomorrow we should get more videos

I also want to see better player chatter on Next-Gen

# 47 Eman5805 @ 06/10/13 10:58 PM
I don't wanna get ahead of myself, but I think they got different wingspans out there. There's a shot with Udonis Haslem in the background and he looks like he has his near 7 foot wingspan. Lemme go screencap it...

# 48 cavsfan2 @ 06/10/13 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyj123_321
Look at the movement of the guy shooting behind lebron... it looks very bad.
But that wasn't even gameplay. Just a cgi thing for the trailer, so it doesn't even matter

# 49 Don Jon @ 06/10/13 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyj123_321
Look at the movement of the guy shooting behind lebron... it looks very bad.
Lol look at the other 40 sec of the video, it more than makes up for it

# 50 Ajknowsit @ 06/10/13 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbennett54
Are you nuts or just crazy?
They showed nothing, a weird interview with a real LBJ and a cgi LBJ then some dunk's that could be from 2k 11, wow let me pre order now.

# 51 ccoaxum @ 06/10/13 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
I know I'm not the only person who thought I was watching the real thing as soon as "Virtual James" said roll the clip

Hopefully since E3 is Officially tomorrow we should get more videos

I also want to see better player chatter on Next-Gen
lol i almost did until his face started moving and talking, then i was like why is it looking and moving like that. Its like they only work on the face (which was not perfect to me size wize) and didn't touch the body at all..other then that it did not look horrible

# 52 Goffs @ 06/10/13 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
I don't wanna get ahead of myself, but I think they got different wingspans out there. There's a shot with Udonis Haslem in the background and he looks like he has his near 7 foot wingspan. Lemme go screencap it...

Good catch on Haslem...still need to see more bigs...specifically Duncan with his long wingspan...

Like I mentioned early we need to see Durants lanky body type as well...

# 53 The__Answ3r_i3 @ 06/10/13 11:01 PM
Quote:
They showed nothing, a weird interview with a real LBJ and a cgi LBJ then some dunk's that could be from 2k 11, wow let me pre order now.
what a troll u are lmao go play garbage *** nba live

# 54 HowDareI @ 06/10/13 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
lol i here ya, it don't look like junk tho but if you compare it to live its not better, i feel like 2k only scan the players face, while EA on the other hand scan everything into the game, plus ea showed the side lines upgrade(crowds)..you can tell how lebron face is moving in the video unless this is not actual game graphics. Just my thoughts tho
So uh, Live's player models are better? I wasn't aware Gumby was in the NBA...

None of Live's footage was real gameplay, ALL of 2K's was.

# 55 Po0hd1n1 @ 06/10/13 11:02 PM
Quote:
trolling? you have to be

# 56 MrBigShot1 @ 06/10/13 11:03 PM
Those graphics are on another level...as they should be. Looks like they finally addressed player models, LeBron looks more like himself and less like

# 57 ccoaxum @ 06/10/13 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805

that kobe looks worst then past couple of years of 2k smh

# 58 ZoneSix @ 06/10/13 11:06 PM
oh my goodness...

# 59 Ajknowsit @ 06/10/13 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Po0hd1n1
trolling? you have to be
Trust me I don't troll or play internet games like that, show me what was better with a side by side between the two.

# 60 Goffs @ 06/10/13 11:07 PM
Quote:
Trust me I don't troll or play internet games like that, show me what was better with a side by side between the two.
You mean Live showed something? lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.