Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

The NCAA Football 14 demo will be arriving next Tuesday on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. No other details are available as to which teams will be playable and such, but our first look of the Infinity Engine 2.0 as well as the enhanced running game features in EA Football appears to be just under a week away.

UPDATE: The NCAA Football 14 demo arrives on Tuesday, June 18th. Full game, 3 minute quarters, Skills Trainer and new Coordinator Cam. Full details will be released on Monday.

What teams do you think will be represented in the demo?

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 tHurley2010 @ 06/14/13 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
Tebow did have success in the NFL just ask the steelers. He was just never given a real chance in the NFL which sucks because amazing things happen when he is on the field.
Winning one playoff game hardly describes success. Especially when you look at his stats. The run by Denver when he was QB was more a product of defense than "Tebow Magic."

He shouldn't have been given a real chance because right now he's not a real NFL QB, he doesn't have that talent. But it's great what New England is doing with him.

Oh, this is a thread about the demo? My bad.

Anyways, I think the match-ups we'll see in the demo will be

Army-Navy
Oregon-Stanford
Alabama-Georgia

# 42 CR3AMnCR1MS0N @ 06/14/13 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratospaly
No way they don't have A&M in there, Johnny Football is the new Tebow.
Yup. Only difference is Johnny can pass

# 43 The_Wise_One @ 06/14/13 01:10 PM
Let's please stop talking about Tebow. I know it's a long shot, but if the crowd and atmosphere feel better than last year, I will be all in for this years game.

# 44 HammerOfGod @ 06/14/13 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Hopefully we can change it from coordinator cam.
Agreed. I have no desire to use coordinator came, so I'm hoping the default view is still the default view for the demo or at least available to use.

# 45 LastExit @ 06/14/13 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
Let's please stop talking about Tebow. I know it's a long shot, but if the crowd and atmosphere feel better than last year, I will be all in for this years game.
I'm with you on the crowd and atmosphere part......let's hope it's not a long shot.

# 46 LastExit @ 06/14/13 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerOfGod
Agreed. I have no desire to use coordinator came, so I'm hoping the default view is still the default view for the demo or at least available to use.
I'm real interested to see what the Wide View looks like.....I'm thinking it's a somewhere between the Coordinator Cam and the default cam which would make for a nice compromise for those who think the Coordinator Cam is a bit too distant.

# 47 Bamanutt @ 06/14/13 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBreaker35
People forget how dominate Tebow really was in college due to his lack of success in the NFL. In my mind though, the best player in college football history
e?
Really? You think so?
Great leader, motivator, good guy, but nowhere close to best player in history.

Was/is a full back that played qb in an urban Meyer system that used his toughness & strength.

FYI I hate cam newton but what he did in one season was greater than Tebow did with a loaded Florida team. Jmo & Roll Tide!

# 48 Bamanutt @ 06/14/13 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
Agree on crowd/atmosphere, if that is blown out together with everything else we have, this will be one of the best ncaa's of all time & certainly the best on this gen of consoles.

# 49 scrappyksu @ 06/14/13 03:36 PM
i think it should have Texas A&M vs Alabama and i think it has KSU vs Oklahoma because they tweeted about the demo with ksu playing ou

# 50 PVarck31 @ 06/14/13 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerOfGod
I posted right below his post that you quoted that all cameras are available for use.

# 51 Corliss X @ 06/15/13 12:27 PM
I just want the demo to display some of the new plays or "re-designed plays" like the Outside Zone Read (OZR) and the newly added Inside Zone Read (IZR). Will make spread users way more powerful than they already are. Johnny Manziel rocks but a 97 !?! Eh...I would give him a 90 based off his Heisman campaign.

# 52 tmac747 @ 06/15/13 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
Except he can play QB pretty well.

A couple years ago the demo would only be the first half so he is just clarifying it is all four quarters this year at three minutes a quarter.
Probably showing full game to show-off new halftime.

# 53 EMbow513 @ 06/16/13 02:06 PM
I wish the camera looked like maddens standard camera. Players look SOOOOO SMALL ON NCAA

# 54 cubby blue @ 06/16/13 07:15 PM
I just wish they would give you 5 minute quarters in the demo. Lets you get the feel of the game more.

# 55 Sausage @ 06/16/13 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Every camera angle will be available.
For those who don't want to read every post. All camera angles will be available.

# 56 IUxHOOSIERS @ 06/16/13 11:18 PM
I hope they put Texas AM in the demo. I wanna see how good Manziel is

# 57 drift7one @ 06/16/13 11:28 PM
I feel like some of the uniforms we havent seen yet will be unlocks from the demo share. Texas A&M black unis, because why not put the team with last season's Heisman winner. Navy and Army to show the new option gameplay, and to also unlock their uniforms from last years rivalry. maybe even Ohio State vs Michigan to unlock OSU's uniform from "The Game" and Michigan's Outback Bowl set.

# 58 SickDL @ 06/17/13 12:26 AM
Awesome, demo in 2 days.

# 59 cowboy_kmoney @ 06/17/13 02:53 AM
Come on Tuesday...

# 60 seasprite @ 06/17/13 11:25 AM
tick-tock....

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.