Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

K0ACHK has posted this NCAA Football 14 video, which shows every uniform combination, currently in the game. Ben Haumiller has already stated they will release a free DLC which will include many of the missing uniforms.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 seasprite @ 06/16/13 02:57 AM
Impressed that they got the Vols checkerboard undershirts in

# 22 Squeezee12 @ 06/16/13 03:54 AM
Didn't see any of the new unis for the up coming season. But I read some where earlier that there will be an uni store update close to release. I hope they have a lot of them.. Off the top of my head missing were; cal, Baylor, UNC, Oregon St, San Diego St, West Virgina... And I know there's a few others...

# 23 Iceman87GT @ 06/16/13 04:27 AM
Thanks for posting this. I'm hoping some jerseys are simply not in the presets, cause Tech's Gold jerseys weren't in the video, and I'm hoping they made it in (I don't see why they would have been left out, but I understand why they wouldn't be a preset).

I'm hoping they update teambuilder soon because its a lot easier to check and see whats in or not, but this will tide me over (and help me build the list for the next uniform update thread) for now.

# 24 KH25 @ 06/16/13 04:28 AM
yep, kinda disappointed they didn't add UNC's new unis. Oh well.

# 25 Iceman87GT @ 06/16/13 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letemburn
Ummm, no black jersey for Louisville? We wear them a few times a year, terrible. If I remember correctly they were in the game last year. Makes no sense to me. Hopefully there just not a preset and they are in there. There my favorite jersey.
They weren't in the game last year, y'all didn't wear them last year, and I don't think you've worn them since going to the current design.

I'm sure they'll be worn at some point in the upcoming season (you're winning now, so the players have "earned" the right to wear them as opposed to going BFBS), but they aren't in the game because they have yet to be worn, and they don't have authorization to put old stuff back in simply to give fans another option.

If they wear them on the field this year you can bet they will be available in one of the pay-packs, or you might get lucky and they'll wind up in the free pack.

# 26 Iceman87GT @ 06/16/13 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KH25
yep, kinda disappointed they didn't add UNC's new unis. Oh well.
Those have been confirmed to be in the first Uniform Pack (the free one) via the Uniform Store.

# 27 Letemburn @ 06/16/13 05:14 AM
You are correct. Major brain fart on my behalf.

# 28 Letemburn @ 06/16/13 05:15 AM
They were I'm either last years version or 2012. That I know of. I go rrmber using them, it may have been in 2012?

# 29 CT Pitbull @ 06/16/13 06:14 AM
very disappointed that UConn's new uniforms are not in..WHY? they have the new logo in with the outdated uniforms..they better be fixing this before release as the "new" uniforms are their default uniforms. they aren't some pro-combat special occasion duds. fix it ea no excuses you've had months to put them in why haven't they been added? this is the kind of thing that irritates me especially when I have tweeted the NCAA 14 twitter and sent messages via facebook with pictures and the whole nine MONTHS AGO. for my and other UConn fans effort we get ignored. I don't know whats worse my bears having orange pants last year or these uniforms somehow not being in the game after months of awareness. frustrating that Oregon has 20+ and we get notta.

# 30 KushNstien @ 06/16/13 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letemburn
They were I'm either last years version or 2012. That I know of. I go rrmber using them, it may have been in 2012?
Yes it was in '12

That was their 2010 uniform though.

# 31 BleedGreen710 @ 06/16/13 07:33 AM
Why didn't they include Wyoming's Camo Uniforms?

# 32 Mckinley Cash @ 06/16/13 07:35 AM
I'm so disappointed WVU's all new home, away, and alternate uniforms didn't make it in. I had my hopes up since they worked with NCAA this year.

I'd definitely buy it if I could, though.

# 33 dhs22p @ 06/16/13 09:21 AM
The only other things that I noticed that were not in there. Obviously the Bowling Green uniform (as well as their white helmet), Toledo did not have their new helmet, and Maryland didn't have their new helmet. Unless this things are not in the presets.

# 34 PirateFan2 @ 06/16/13 09:30 AM
Why didn't they show the UNC white helmets? I was looking forward to seeing those

# 35 Yukon46 @ 06/16/13 09:43 AM
Sure hope the Arizona Wildcats new uniforms for this season get into the EA uniform store...

# 36 The_Rick_14 @ 06/16/13 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
very disappointed that UConn's new uniforms are not in..WHY? they have the new logo in with the outdated uniforms..they better be fixing this before release as the "new" uniforms are their default uniforms. they aren't some pro-combat special occasion duds. fix it ea no excuses you've had months to put them in why haven't they been added? this is the kind of thing that irritates me especially when I have tweeted the NCAA 14 twitter and sent messages via facebook with pictures and the whole nine MONTHS AGO. for my and other UConn fans effort we get ignored. I don't know whats worse my bears having orange pants last year or these uniforms somehow not being in the game after months of awareness. frustrating that Oregon has 20+ and we get notta.
Nine months ago?? They weren't unveiled until April. UConn didn't get ignored, they just didn't unveil the final versions until too late for EA to get them in initially. If you haven't noticed, that's the case with many other teams that had uniform unveiling during late spring.

Hopefully the put the uniform store to better use this year and they are added soon after release, but throwing a hissy fit claiming EA personally singled you out and ignored you isn't going to change the fact that the final version of the uniform was unveiled too late to add it in. Swapping out a logo is much easier than creating a uniform.

# 37 boomersooner31 @ 06/16/13 10:08 AM
So glad they didn't change the menu music....not.

at least my SMU Mustangs are accurate!

# 38 boomersooner31 @ 06/16/13 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
Sure hope the Arizona Wildcats new uniforms for this season get into the EA uniform store...

Couldn't tell but didn't look like those made it in...sorry!

copper helmet was there.

I noticed all the Army alternates (full camo, pro-combats) weren't in....that's odd.

# 39 KOACHK @ 06/16/13 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomersooner31
So glad they didn't change the menu music....not.

at least my SMU Mustangs are accurate!
The music was updated, just used NCAA 13 soundtrack to go over the crowd noise at E3.

# 40 LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU @ 06/16/13 10:50 AM
Missing Unis (that I dont see)
-Michigan's Outback Bowl Unis
-Michigan Sugar Bowl ( Weren't in last year either)
-Bowling Greens New Home, Away
-Toledos sweet helmets.
-UTSA Orange Uni with Texas outline Helmet
- Army Pro Combat (probably in with a Demo Share)
-Navy Pro Combat (probably in with a Demo Share)
-Central Michigan Pizza Bowl unis
- Louisville White out Helmets
-CSU Orange Horn Helmets
-Kansas Black Unis with white helmet
- NC Hydro Chrome Foot helmets
-OSU Rivalry Pro Combat (probably in with a Demo Share)
- Iowa Black Pro Combat with Silver Helmet
-Maryland new Home , Away with White and Black helmets.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.