Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

K0ACHK has posted this NCAA Football 14 video, which shows every uniform combination, currently in the game. Ben Haumiller has already stated they will release a free DLC which will include many of the missing uniforms.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU @ 06/16/13 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKjersey53
Nice to see that they fixed State's white helmet. The grey ODU unis looked good, were those the military appreciation ones? Hoping Navy's helmet from last year's Army Navy game makes it in. I'd be willing to pay for it. I don't want to, but I will if I have to.
yes those are.

I hope these get in the game later in the year

# 62 ranman1982 @ 06/16/13 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
For those who want to see Minnesota (lol nobody wants to)

Here they are anyways!

Nice thank you!

# 63 gogators @ 06/16/13 01:55 PM
Not a big deal to me, but the font is wrong on the Gators' unis. They switched to a new font that was announced around Feb or so. They'll probably be in the update. Not a big deal to me.

# 64 noplace @ 06/16/13 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Yeah Nebraska uniforms look good, those sleeves are tough.
Looks good but they dont wear black socks anymore...

# 65 davo1021 @ 06/16/13 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
Oregon State's uniforms will be part of the free pack
Just noticed the Free DLC part. That's nice.

# 66 bigdooky15 @ 06/16/13 02:05 PM
Wolverines and Hurricanes look ok to me. Awesome!

Thanks K0ACHK

# 67 The_Rick_14 @ 06/16/13 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
For those who want to see Minnesota (lol nobody wants to)

Here they are anyways!

It is pretty amazing how much a small amount of color improves the look of those cleats with the gold swooshes.

# 68 Cowboy008 @ 06/16/13 02:45 PM
Nice video. I think my first dynasty will be with Eastern Michigan since I like the uniforms and they are rated low.

# 69 thomguy123 @ 06/16/13 02:47 PM
They didn't add in OKLAHOMA State's new orange helmet

# 70 thomguy123 @ 06/16/13 02:58 PM
And here are all the teams they missed (although they should be added soon)-
arizona - not updated
arizona state - without new helmet decals
baylor - not updated
bowling green - not updated
cal - not updated
central florida - not updated
connecticut - not updated
florida - not updated
houston - without gray jersey
illinois - without matte helmet
indiana - without chrome helmets
iowa - without throwback alt
kansas - without black jersey
kent st - missing "eye" helmet
louisiana lafayette - missing "saints" black jersey
louisville - without whiteout or black jersey
maryland - not updated
michigan - missing an alt
michigan state - missing chrome helmet
north carolina - not updated
northern illinois - without Orange Bowl alt
ohio - without matte green helmet
oklahoma state - without orange helmet and new helmet decals
old dominion - without black alt
oregon st - not updated
southern miss - not updated
syracuse - missing sleeves worn against USC and others
texas a&m - missing black alt
toledo - missing alternate helmets
tulane - missing new helmet decals
tulsa - missing red and light blue helmet alt's
virginia - missing orange helmet and throwback uni's
virginia tech - missing camo uniform and hokie alt
washington st - missing gray helmet logo decal
west virginia - not updated
western michigan - without alt
wyoming - without camo uni

PLEASE HOPE THESE GET FIXED

# 71 boomersooner31 @ 06/16/13 03:01 PM
Does anyone know when the DLC pack with the updated unis will be out?

Seems like there are a lot of inaccuracies here so hopefully they're already fixing them now in a patch. Missing alternates and helmets don't bother me as much as long as the base unis are accurate.

# 72 Mailleman @ 06/16/13 03:11 PM
No black helmet for Idaho? I mean, I know, it's Idaho, but still. EA managed to get the 'V' helmet worn for a single game in '11 but not pick up on the helmet color we switched to permanently and wore for every game last year?

# 73 kamelr3d @ 06/16/13 03:16 PM
I saw some inaccurate Uniforms(Georgia-Nike Pro combat and Oregon). They did not add the painted face masks to those uniforms. That is disappointing, because it really accented the Oregon yellow helmet. I also noticed a few missing uniforms, such as the Stanford Nike pro combats as well as WVU 09 Nike Pro Combat. Hope fully these are added in the free DLC, because that would be a shame to see them gone for good. Also how does the default gloves option work? I would like to see a video of the player equipment option to get a better idea if that is possible.

# 74 Texas8807 @ 06/16/13 03:25 PM
TCU'S number font is wrong but they got the uniforms right hopes it gets fixed

# 75 Blasian @ 06/16/13 03:36 PM
I think someone mentioned it earlier but multicolored facemasks would be cool. Like on Oregon's yellow and liquid metal helmets. But not that serious if they left it out, it would just feel more authentic if they added more detail to all the uniforms to the schools.

# 76 astone1996 @ 06/16/13 03:40 PM
Why does Marshall's away use white pants. Those are only for special occasions. We used it once against WVU in 2011. I would be very upset if the green pants aren't in the game.

# 77 UH53 @ 06/16/13 04:21 PM
I think the game is finally on the right path. However, it's all in the details and for teams that didn't have drastic changes but were mistakenly represented is bad and there's no excuse. Case in point, they finally fixed Florida's shoe color but left the gloves blue...??? This wouldn't be a huge issue if we had an option like secondary colors to choose from like Madden... SMH! UW has finally gotten the gold trim after a uni update in the uni store last year... That took 3 years to get it right. However it looks like they left their White helmets out of the game and they left Stanford's all black unis with the Black Matte helmets out too. They wore those unis against UCLA last year and they were sick! They weren't pro combat either. The teams just mentioned aren't bottom tier teams either. Obviously UF and Stanford are in the top 10 this year and the fact that Haumiller's Noles play them every year as rivals, you'd think they'd get them right. I hope all of the teams are represented well in uniform store updates and patches. I like where they're going it just seems like it's taken them forever to figure it out!

# 78 UH53 @ 06/16/13 04:26 PM
Correction. Stanford wore their all black unis against Duke and UCLA.

# 79 etat22 @ 06/16/13 05:00 PM
Oregon's uniforms are totally wrong smh. Why is there a dark face mask on the yellow helmet when in real life its chrome and yellow?! The wings are chrome in real life not grey!! It basically ruins that helmet! They also screwed up on the green helmet!!! Its a dark green helmet not light green!! Also Fresno St is receiving new uniforms this year an no one has listed them in their left out list!

# 80 ncaafootball14markus @ 06/16/13 05:08 PM
any chance we get to see a video on the new equipment upgrades???

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.