Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

K0ACHK has posted this Madden NFL 25 video which shows every uniform combination, currently in the game. FYI, you will NOT see the orange pants for Bears away games.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Dr Death @ 06/16/13 07:11 AM
At least they give us a ton of options, which is nice, but they still have a lot wrong. Browns helmets with white facemasks, Panthers stripes are still not in the right spot, making them look horrible...

Hopefully they get this all sorted out for next-gen...

# 2 cherman24 @ 06/16/13 09:44 AM
Will you be able to actually change your CPU opponent's uni in a franchise (which was removed last year?)

# 3 Dr Death @ 06/16/13 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherman24
Will you be able to actually change your CPU opponent's uni in a franchise (which was removed last year?)
I don't know the answer to that, but I know past Madden's allowed you to set a "default" uniform." So... hopefully, with 32-team control, we can go in, set each team's default uniform - home/away - and then "retire" as owner of all the team's except the one you want to actually run. That's my hope anyway!!!

# 4 LovejoyOTF @ 06/16/13 09:52 AM
it wasn't removed after a patch. you could move over to your opponents slot and alter playbook and uniform.

# 5 infemous @ 06/16/13 10:33 AM
I hope this isn't how the uniforms will ship.

Colts socks are still 'illegal', Rams don't have 2012/2013 Throwbacks, and Bears STILL have orange pants smh.

They cannot send the uniforms out in this state.

# 6 Disease26 @ 06/16/13 10:46 AM
oh that stupid animated player stretching is still there in the uniform select screen.. stop moving i want to see the jersey!
cant he just be a stationary player for gods sake

# 7 CatMan72 @ 06/16/13 11:56 AM
There are 3 things you can count on in life: Death, Taxes and the Panthers uniforms being screwed up in Madden.

# 8 JaymeeAwesome @ 06/16/13 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovejoyOTF
it wasn't removed after a patch. you could move over to your opponents slot and alter playbook and uniform.
To add to this, you needed a second controller to do this.

# 9 CatMan72 @ 06/16/13 12:05 PM
Can someone explain to me why the shoulder stripes on the Panthers 2012 alternate jersey are a different shape (correct) then the stripes on the 2012 home and away jerseys? LOL

I'll give them credit, it only took them a year to fix the inverted colors in the shoulder stripes on the away jerseys, at this rate I think I can expect a fix to the positioning and shape of the shoulder stripes in the year 2020.

# 10 CT Pitbull @ 06/16/13 12:06 PM
CHICAGO BEARS

Do NOT wear orange pants and haven't since like the 1930's or something. Why in gods name hasn't this been fixed yet? unacceptable if this game gets shipped to the stores like this.

another error in the Chicago bears uniforms is the 2012 "throwback". The bears DO NOT wear white cleats with that uniform combination...EVER I know it can be changed by selecting black spikes but get it right please. here is a picture to see. also a picture of out REAL-LIFE default AWAY uniforms.

# 11 GQVikesFan @ 06/16/13 12:07 PM
The colors on the Vikings uniforms are incorrect. The Jersey on the home uniform is supposed to be the same color as the purple matte helmet. The pants on the away uniform needs to be the same dark color of the matte helmet.

http://www.vikings.com/news/article-...6-a54e2f17b7d1

# 12 NDAlum @ 06/16/13 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease26
oh that stupid animated player stretching is still there in the uniform select screen.. stop moving i want to see the jersey!
cant he just be a stationary player for gods sake
I agree man...and NCAA has it perfect.

# 13 Steve_OS @ 06/16/13 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
CHICAGO BEARS

Do NOT wear orange pants and haven't since like the 1930's or something. Why in gods name hasn't this been fixed yet? unacceptable if this game gets shipped to the stores like this.

another error in the Chicago bears uniforms is the 2012 "throwback". The bears DO NOT wear white cleats with that uniform combonation...EVER here is a picture to see. also a picture of out REAL-LIFE default AWAY uniforms.
FYI, edited the OP. It has been confirmed that the Bears will NOT wear the orange pants in Madden NFL 25 (default road unis).

# 14 CT Pitbull @ 06/16/13 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
FYI, edited the OP. It has been confirmed that the Bears will NOT wear the orange pants in Madden NFL 25 (default road unis).
ohh thank god ..thanks for the heads up steve my head WAS about to explode..lol it was almost a double-downer day for me as I saw in the ncaa version of this thread that my UConn huskies new "default" uniforms didn't get in ncaa 14 yet ...I couldn't take the Bears still being all jacked up as well.

# 15 reMicXz @ 06/16/13 12:21 PM
even though its been addressed. my favorite part of this was how it said "Alternate blue pants" for the Bear and the damn things were still orange lol.

# 16 EMbow513 @ 06/16/13 12:21 PM
This is sadd why is the default bengals home uniform have orange socks. Bengals never wear orange socks unless they got the orange uniforms and I'm amazed at how the bears default away uniform is orange pants

# 17 cherman24 @ 06/16/13 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan72
Can someone explain to me why the shoulder stripes on the Panthers 2012 alternate jersey are a different shape (correct) then the stripes on the 2012 home and away jerseys? LOL

I'll give them credit, it only took them a year to fix the inverted colors in the shoulder stripes on the away jerseys, at this rate I think I can expect a fix to the positioning and shape of the shoulder stripes in the year 2020.

The new NIKE Bucs uni only had the ship facing one direction on the sleeve, therefore it was backward on the left sleeve, but the old RBK uni was orrect

# 18 RONDO4LIFE @ 06/16/13 12:29 PM
Looks Great.. Wish they would add tattoos back.. :/

# 19 CT Pitbull @ 06/16/13 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMbow513
This is sadd why is the default bengals home uniform have orange socks. Bengals never wear orange socks unless they got the orange uniforms and I'm amazed at how the bears default away uniform is orange pants
bears wont wear orange steve made a correction to the OP ..I hear ya about the bengals though

# 20 moylan1234 @ 06/16/13 12:45 PM
Pats helmets and throwbacks still messed up

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.