Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

K0ACHK has posted this Madden NFL 25 video which shows every uniform combination, currently in the game. FYI, you will NOT see the orange pants for Bears away games.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 jpdavis82 @ 06/16/13 01:05 PM
I just tweeted this link to the devs, hope they work on these, they have about a month before it goes final.

@jpdavis1982: @MYsportsPhotog @Jstein2469 Heres a link talking about which uniforms are still wrong after being wrong in madden 13 http://t.co/7aTDg5pTqh

# 22 Dr Death @ 06/16/13 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan72
There are 3 things you can count on in life: Death, Taxes and the Panthers uniforms being screwed up in Madden.
CatMan... dude, I really feel badly for you. When I saw that video and saw the Panthers uni's I was like... WTF??? Again??? Really??? I know how frustrating it can be. Hopefully next-gen gets all the uniforms correct and ALL the throwbacks included - home and away.

# 23 azdawgpound @ 06/16/13 01:20 PM
hmm so they took out the 2011 away uniforms with brown pants for browns but left in the 2012 alt uni's which we never have worn in a game??? I liked the uniforms we wore few yrs back that had the numbers on the helmet least we wore those in real games. wish they woulda added in the all white ones as well including white helmets.

# 24 Jay62107 @ 06/16/13 01:24 PM
Bengals home jerseys are still wrong. When they're at home they wear black jersey white pants and black socks, not black jersey white pants and orange socks. Hopefully they've fixed the field. Last year the bengals got new turf and stadium border with a new theme. In madden 13 they only had the new turf. This are small thing that aren't deal breakers to me but it would be nice to see the second time around.

# 25 dewjo @ 06/16/13 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
hmm so they took out the 2011 away uniforms with brown pants for browns but left in the 2012 alt uni's which we never have worn in a game??? I liked the uniforms we wore few yrs back that had the numbers on the helmet least we wore those in real games. wish they woulda added in the all white ones as well including white helmets.
And when are the Browns ever going to get the Brian Sipe era orange pants added back into the game. The Browns wore orange pants from 1975-83 but they haven't been in Madden for a few years now.

# 26 bigdooky15 @ 06/16/13 01:48 PM
New Dolphins uni's dont have all white socks like in the video, they have aqua and white just like before but that match the new aqua color jersey.

# 27 JaymeeAwesome @ 06/16/13 02:36 PM
Ok, I give these guys 1 more year to get things right. I'm tired of reading about how they're wrong by the fans of those teams. FYI, I could care less myself about them. My big thing is that I don't want to see threads on it anymore on these forums. Please fix EA!

# 28 noplace @ 06/16/13 02:56 PM
Still no gold nike pants for the Redskins that was worn almost every single game?

# 29 N51_rob @ 06/16/13 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Still no gold nike pants for the Redskins that was worn almost every single game?
And their 1932 throwback uniform still has a white face mask when it should be black.

# 30 CT Pitbull @ 06/16/13 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
CatMan... dude, I really feel badly for you. When I saw that video and saw the Panthers uni's I was like... WTF??? Again??? Really??? I know how frustrating it can be. Hopefully next-gen gets all the uniforms correct and ALL the throwbacks included - home and away.
yea man this dude been putting in work and they are STILL wrong ..someone needs to show this man and panther fans some love.

# 31 CT Pitbull @ 06/16/13 04:41 PM
to take a page out of TSS (The Sim-Standard) book. EA's job when creating Madden football each and every year is to ACCURATELY replicate the sport of football as well as the NFL brand. I just don't see how some of these things get overlooked each and every year I mean there are millions of photos on the web if any art designer needs a reference as to what a certain teams uniforms/stadium/logo etc. look like. Again it goes back to diving into the details in EVERY aspect of the product. This dev. team is really making good progress the last two years but this game franchise will not be a GREAT game, IMO, until they clean up all the loose ends as well as addressing the core gameplay deficiencies. Appearance does matter and if the errors are this easily pointed out by the customers, they are legit and need to be fixed. Details separate good games from great games.

# 32 IlluminatusUIUC @ 06/16/13 05:02 PM
The guy bobbing back and forth into the frame is beyond annoying.

# 33 Facts @ 06/16/13 05:37 PM
Man I miss those 49er jerseys from the TO/Garcia days. Whatevs, I love the pre play control though.

# 34 Rams_3 @ 06/16/13 06:01 PM
Nice to see the rams still have royal blue helmets with tan horns. Even though in real life their real helmets are navy blue with gold horns.Next gen can't get here soon enough.

# 35 Eski33 @ 06/16/13 07:20 PM
Things I wish EA would include:
All classic jerseys home and away
Browns orange pants
Patriots red pants from 85 season

I wish the game didn't have duplicates (I.e. a teams 2012 and 2011 uniforms are essentially the same)

Option for classin logos on field

# 36 moylan1234 @ 06/16/13 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eski33
Things I wish EA would include:
All classic jerseys home and away
Browns orange pants
Patriots red pants from 85 season

I wish the game didn't have duplicates (I.e. a teams 2012 and 2011 uniforms are essentially the same)

Option for classin logos on field
yes those would be awesome as would the away jersey that goes with them and I'd love to see classic field artwork as well

# 37 Eski33 @ 06/16/13 07:25 PM
Didn't the Bears wear orange pants one game last season?

# 38 ShowtimeNy @ 06/16/13 07:33 PM
i see it still lags when switching the jerseys ... ehhh come on man

# 39 Trackball @ 06/16/13 09:01 PM
Am I the only one that was hoping to see the uniform options for when you move your team as a CFM Owner?

Seriously, really curious. Will the Houston Oilers unis (for moved teams, not throwback Titans) be identical to the 1992 ones, or will they have a modern take with the same color scheme? Or perhaps something else entirely?

# 40 ZoneKIller @ 06/16/13 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
Am I the only one that was hoping to see the uniform options for when you move your team as a CFM Owner?

Seriously, really curious. Will the Houston Oilers unis (for moved teams, not throwback Titans) be identical to the 1992 ones, or will they have a modern take with the same color scheme? Or perhaps something else entirely?
Nah, I clicked on this thread just for those. I'll be glad when we do get to see them also. Really curious over here in NC

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.