Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

K0ACHK has posted this Madden NFL 25 video which shows every uniform combination, currently in the game. FYI, you will NOT see the orange pants for Bears away games.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 DKHardee @ 06/16/13 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease26
oh that stupid animated player stretching is still there in the uniform select screen.. stop moving i want to see the jersey!
cant he just be a stationary player for gods sake
I Agree 110%

# 42 radney @ 06/16/13 09:57 PM
I'm still wondering why they don't have the Ravens original uniform in when they 1st came in the league in '96!

# 43 CatMan72 @ 06/17/13 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
CatMan... dude, I really feel badly for you. When I saw that video and saw the Panthers uni's I was like... WTF??? Again??? Really??? I know how frustrating it can be. Hopefully next-gen gets all the uniforms correct and ALL the throwbacks included - home and away.
Yeah, I had actually fooled myself into thinking they would be fixed this year... they did fix the incorrect color scheme for the shoulder stripes on the away uniforms but that's all they touched... in a year, that's all they touched.

The sad part is, the correct uniforms ARE ALREADY IN THE GAME. Take the 2011 uniforms and slap the new logo and a swoosh on them and THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED.

Why is that so hard????

# 44 cherman24 @ 06/17/13 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radney
I'm still wondering why they don't have the Ravens original uniform in when they 1st came in the league in '96!
There is one early Ravens logo (may be the B with wings) that the designer sued for rights so the Ravens just dropped it all together.

# 45 radney @ 06/17/13 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherman24
There is one early Ravens logo (may be the B with wings) that the designer sued for rights so the Ravens just dropped it all together.
Yeah....that's the one I was referring to but I never knew there were legal issues involved in that.

# 46 cbearsfreak @ 06/17/13 04:07 PM
Ugh they made the Bears numbers too small. The number size was perfect last year. And I really am going to take your word on the whole orange pants thing. We better have blue pants this year. I have a whole list of complaints about my teams uniforms. The "GSH" needs to be smaller, the numbers on our shoulders need to be in "squat" format, not full. And the biggest being the orange pants.

# 47 LilGamer2 @ 06/17/13 08:12 PM
Vikings uniforms are wrong yet again.

They always put the purple pants as default road when they've been an alternate and they will continue to be an alternate even with the new ones this year.

Last year they made the colors on the white unis yellow when they're supposed to purple and they didn't even fix it this year as you seen when they showed "2012 Away."

Also I seen gameplay footage and it's even worse. Double digit numbers don't have the font serifs on the first number and the names are missing the serifs too. Also players with long sleeves such as Ponder and Loeffler were missing the sleeve stripes altogether and it was just a plain white jersey.

Seriously EA. It's always one step forward, three steps back with this game.

# 48 SamoanSteelerFromAus @ 06/17/13 08:35 PM
Bit of a macrocosm of this company the last few years when they can't even get something as simple as uniforms right.....or replays.....or AI....or many other things..

# 49 ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ @ 06/18/13 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
I hope this isn't how the uniforms will ship.

Colts socks are still 'illegal', Rams don't have 2012/2013 Throwbacks, and Bears STILL have orange pants smh.

They cannot send the uniforms out in this state.
49ers gold not metallic on helmets. Gold on 49ers helmets is WAY darker than what they have in Madden. 49ers logo red darker than jersey red (they are the same shade), etc.

Oh yeah, Rams gold not metallic on helmets.

I'm thinking about changing my major to computer science, graduating, and then getting a job at EA/Tiburon and PERSONALLY fixing all these errors (I can dream, can't I?) :P

# 50 BobbyColtrane @ 06/18/13 06:09 AM
Still no Cowboys royal blue jerseys, IMO the coolest uniforms they've had:

# 51 infemous @ 06/18/13 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyColtrane
Still no Cowboys royal blue jerseys, IMO the coolest uniforms they've had:

getting overshadowed by the classic Rams away uniforms tho :P

# 52 Jerikokai @ 06/18/13 05:04 PM
i dont get it... where is the vintage white 1960's jerseys? where is the vintage white 1990 jerseys? where is the rare blue 1997-98 alternate cardinals jersey? where is the the 1940's vintage jerseys? WTF EA?!?!?!? if youre going to do vintage for one team, then do it for all the teams!

# 53 ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ @ 06/19/13 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
The 2012 Throwbacks 1960 for the Saints are wrong, once again. They have just copied them over for Madden 13. The Pants are brown in the video? Take a look yourself if you dont believe me. This is what they should look like.

It annoys me how people sit there and can choose the wrong colour. Have they never watched NFL?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
Why do they always get which are yellow/gold pants in real life, wrong and make them dull brown? It is so agitating. Its a colour! These are things which should automatically be done CORRECT!
I have come to the conclusion that the Madden team is composed of programmers who are gamers but who AREN'T NFL fans and wouldn't care about the NFL if not for their employment.

I remember Ian Cummings. Cool guy. A Titans fan... but he "just so happened" to have went to school in Hendersonville, TN before the Titans moved to Tennessee. In other words, he was only a CASUAL football fan who jumped on the bandwagon (like almost all the other Tennesseans who didn't care about the NFL until the Titans showed up).

I am now convinced that this is the case for pretty much the entire Madden team. That they can't seem to get uniforms right proves this, or at least it proves that if they ARE fans of NFL teams, the only ones they really care about are the specific teams they like.

I mean, messing up the length of a stripe or two is one thing, but we're talking about not even getting COLORS right! Like the 49ers gold METALLIC helmets, or the Saints pants and somewhat METALLIC helmets. The throwbacks would be excusable (barely), but they aren't even getting the colors right on the DEFAULT uniforms. It's like they just use the Eyedropper tool to get the color from one pixel from the logo or something, then apply it to the entire helmet, forgetting the METALLIC effect. Likewise with so many other color errors they have.

How do you get the colors and consistency wrong? That's just absurd. There are countless photos 3 seconds away from a google image search. I just cannot fathom how this is repeatedly overlooked.

# 54 infemous @ 06/19/13 08:14 AM
Has someone tried complaining to the NFL?

Surely the NFL would have an issue with their product being mis-represented like this?

Likewise if specific teams or Nike were informed?

They must be breaking some rule of the agreement and EA should be held to the same task as the players IMO.

# 55 TomBrady @ 06/19/13 09:49 AM
So the Chargers wont have their new jerseys?

# 56 CarryTheWeight @ 06/20/13 07:39 PM
The Bills uniforms are also inaccurate at this stage. They will be dropping Flywire and switching back to a full collar next year, as seen on Nike.com, on the NFL Draft and confirmed by a Nike rep on the Bills forum BuffaloRange.com .

Quote:
The official jerseys that the player's will be wearing will have the full collar, whereas the jersey that we will sell to consumers will have the flywire collar.
SOURCE: http://www.buffalorange.com/

Their uniform's blue hue is still strangely off in the E3 video I saw including them, and their uniform numbers still do not have the slight navy blue outline.

Then again, Chan Gailey was still on the sidelines, so I have a feeling all of this may be fixed come release day, especially since the Vikings uniforms were unfinished in that build and the Bears/Panthers uniforms recently got corrected.

# 57 The_Balm @ 06/21/13 12:37 AM
I don't think you can get an accurate look at colors on an off-camera video.

# 58 KANE699 @ 06/21/13 01:14 AM
I will be honest, I could not make it through the whole video, every teams captains patch is upside down for some reason (that is for the teams that actually managed to have to captains patches working all of a sudden)

The numbers are still too large on 70% of the teams and the kerning is still a huge issue noticeable on all teams.

I love to look at the bright side of things, but whoever did the 2012 jerseys for Madden 13 literally botched 94% of the teams jerseys.

I know you guys want this throwback and that throwback in the game but guys, they are so far off from even having the current jerseys correct that that is so far from a pressing issue at this point, all of the new belts on teams that don't use them, teams like the Chiefs and Steelers who didn't take the flywire collar but still have them in game, guys there are MASSIVE issues with just the current regular and alternate jerseys that these teams wear.

I have some renewed hope with the next gen game, for some reason it appears the uniforms are in some other peoples hands and that some good things are happening, bad news is they kept the same template from current gen which after talking to most of the art department on a regular basis over the last 3 years, is VERY VERY VERY flawed from the get go and needed to be overhauled in the first place.

# 59 Dr Death @ 06/21/13 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I will be honest, I could not make it through the whole video, every teams captains patch is upside down for some reason (that is for the teams that actually managed to have to captains patches working all of a sudden)

The numbers are still too large on 70% of the teams and the kerning is still a huge issue noticeable on all teams.

I love to look at the bright side of things, but whoever did the 2012 jerseys for Madden 13 literally botched 94% of the teams jerseys.

I know you guys want this throwback and that throwback in the game but guys, they are so far off from even having the current jerseys correct that that is so far from a pressing issue at this point, all of the new belts on teams that don't use them, teams like the Chiefs and Steelers who didn't take the flywire collar but still have them in game, guys there are MASSIVE issues with just the current regular and alternate jerseys that these teams wear.

I have some renewed hope with the next gen game, for some reason it appears the uniforms are in some other peoples hands and that some good things are happening, bad news is they kept the same template from current gen which after talking to most of the art department on a regular basis over the last 3 years, is VERY VERY VERY flawed from the get go and needed to be overhauled in the first place.
You know that we all appreciate your input, Kane. It just blows my mind that with so many forums and so many people pointing out the obvious flaws that they still get so many things wrong.

The current gen has been a total and complete disaster for football - not even Madden 25 or NCAA '14 can save it - but next-gen really needs to address the little things as well as the game-play issues - and getting the uniforms correct is a major part of that.

We know for a fact that they come to OS and read this board... that's what makes this even more sad and more inexcusable.

# 60 405Cowboy @ 06/21/13 12:24 PM
Same uniforms more or less.

Why the hell can't EA just add the ROAD WHITE THROWBACKS into the game? My goodness PS2 had them why not PS3???

They have some road throwbacks in but not for all of the teams. I'd rather play as the Jets in the 1985 home/away set or with the Buccaneers in the creamsicle home/away set.

You would think that since this is the 25th Anniversary they would add MORE THROBACKS!!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.