Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

Here are the NCAA Football 14 Skills Trainer tutorials. A few of the skills didn't include video tutorials, mostly on the defensive side.

You will be able to try it out for yourselves tomorrow, when the NCAA Football 14 demo arrives.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 EMbow513 @ 06/17/13 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
Goddddd, July 9th, hurry up! Never been so excited for an NCAA! That jump ball in the endzone looked amazing
what jump ball? i aint see one lol

# 22 kamelr3d @ 06/17/13 04:39 PM
I don't get this. Why add a skills trainer now? If you haven't played the game by now what's the point, because next gen consoles are coming out. The games will more than likely change to cater to the more advanced technology. This seems to be the dumbest idea in the history of this franchise(and I say that purely based on the timing of implementing this feature).This is exactly what MADDEN 09 had to aid people in the jump from PS2 and XBOX to PS3 and XBOX 360 game play. So the developers said "hey lets add something that will be obsolete and completely useless to the consumers in a year." This takes up disc space for more important things, like actual game play, such as the mediocre representation of physics this game seems to have. It seems more like they used the Infinity Engine 1.0 beta rather than 2.0.
this Game is looking like FAILURE more and more as the day go by.
And I have been more loyal to the NCAA series than MADDEN, but I feel like this is a step in the opposite direction for this franchise.

# 23 Mckinley Cash @ 06/17/13 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamelr3d
I don't get this. Why add a skills trainer now? If you haven't played the game by now what's the point, because next gen consoles are coming out. The games will more than likely change to cater to the more advanced technology. This seems to be the dumbest idea in the history of this franchise(and I say that purely based on the timing of implementing this feature).This is exactly what MADDEN 09 had to aid people in the jump from PS2 and XBOX to PS3 and XBOX 360 game play. So the developers said "hey lets add something that will be obsolete and completely useless to the consumers in a year." This takes up disc space for more important things, like actual game play, such as the mediocre representation of physics this game seems to have. It seems more like they used the Infinity Engine 1.0 beta rather than 2.0.
And I have been more loyal to the NCAA series than MADDEN, but I feel like this is a step in the opposite direction for this franchise.

# 24 drift7one @ 06/17/13 05:43 PM
I LOL'd at XBONE.

# 25 iamgramps @ 06/17/13 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckinley Cash
McKinley, that animation is nice!!!

# 26 Timeetyo @ 06/17/13 06:35 PM
I actually love the idea of the skills trainer in the demo. I know if it was just in release i'd never touch it as i'm always anxious to get into the game. Granted I doubt I need it for a lot of the plays, but i'll still go through it all and look forward to some of the new mechanics like the inside zone read, shovel option, and stumble mechanics. This gets me more mileage from the demo that I need to carry me for 3 weeks.

# 27 jmaj315 @ 06/17/13 07:59 PM
soooo ball hawk in the tutorial doesnt look like the ball hawk that everybody complains about... i didnt even know that was a thing until like last month lol

# 28 kamelr3d @ 06/17/13 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
You do realize that the vast majority of controls will stay the same right. Have you seen the PS4 and XBONE controllers? They aren't that different.
The XBOX and PS2 controllers didn't change either, but the game play controls changed when we transitioned to PS3 and XBOX 360. Why put this in the last installment of the series for this generation of console? Why not just added into the Build for NCAA Football 15 on PS4 and XBOX1?
Isn't that what in game practice is for? to refine your skills with a certain play, a certain defense, or a certain offense.

# 29 nascar163 @ 06/17/13 08:48 PM
Only thing for me to say... They better have that black turf in Teambuilder... I want that for my RTG Player's High School so bad...

# 30 BleedGreen710 @ 06/17/13 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Why doesn't the option tutorial teach you how to fake pitch? Don't tell me they removed that from the game..
anyone know about this?

# 31 coogrfan @ 06/17/13 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamelr3d
Umm...okay?

# 32 GameBreaker35 @ 06/18/13 02:53 AM
I watched this video a few times and I liked alot of what I saw, but I have a few questions about the actual execution of those plays and the difficulty. On most of those options the offensive line put every guy on the ground, and worse yet was the synchronization of these pancakes. Eh, I hope these where on the Freshman Difficulty. I guess we'll see shortly.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.