Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

We have posted another NCAA Football 14 video showing off most of the equipment in the game.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 CWKemp @ 06/21/13 09:56 AM
Gameplay seems to be improved. Which is great! Gameplay is by far most important. But even a bunch old guys like myself and my NCAA Football buddies, that only play 1, maybe 2 games a week, still care about the equipment being right. The helmets and facemasks just dont fit right, and they have not fit correctly for years now. I have learned to looked past that. But to not put the MOST common facemask used in the game, is just odd to me. Wish we could get this fixed.

# 142 vhhsfu0509 @ 06/21/13 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
I don't buy their excuses anymore. They ADDED "kicker" facemask which is a morph of a robot mask and some DNA mask that doesn't even exist. Then they touched up the Vapor Jet Cleats by making the swoosh on the toe and the spikes a secondary color. How hard would it have been to add the 2 bar qb revo speed and reverse the base and toe colors on the cleats????

So instead of doing 2 small things that would be huge visual improvements and REAL, they add 2 things that don't exist. It is comical how bad they are yet how cocky they are thinking us uniform guys will be super excited over stuff.
The "kicker" facemask is either a glitch or a slap in the face. 1) Because it doesn't exist, and 2) it in no way resembles a kicker's mask.

They might as well have named it the [blank] you facemask.

Simply insult to injury on this one...

# 143 PrimeTime919 @ 06/23/13 06:48 AM
It really makes me sick to see the same old boring, lame, outdated equipment in this years NCAA. I've been begging for new gear since NCAA 12, and once again EA screws us over, again! I must admit the game play this year is a hell of a lot better then the last few years( I skipped 2013 entirely) that's for sure. i don't know though, maybe it's just me, but seeing the same cleats, old helmets, and that bulky *** tape on the hands that nobody wears anymore is somewhat of an eye sore in my opinion. IF IT'S IN THE GAME, IT'S IN THE GAME MY ***!!! THANKS A LOT EA... end rant

# 144 Chargerfan32 @ 06/24/13 12:06 AM
Seriously EA? Sure the entire game isnt Allllll about equipment but cmon the same equipment for almost the last three years?? And you think gloves are a big deal?? The revo 360 has been out for going on 3years now ....where is it? #itsNOTinthegame

# 145 D1athlete25 @ 06/27/13 11:13 AM
This equipment situation in stupid. When D1 players get to this level they fall in love with the options of gear they can wear. Helmets/ facemasks is a importance to football players, i dont see the problem with adding the 2 most popular speed revo face masks. If they want to make the game more realistic they can. They are busy adding crappy game modes like play a season????? dynasty is tthere for a reason. Cant even add mouth pieces or face paint... almost every one on my team wheres towels in the back, team eye strips, lip guard mouth pieces, new and improved helmets (xenith, revo 360, revo speed 2 bar or robot 2, 3/4 length socks, double two tone socks, nike socks, under armour, and BETTER ADDIDAS SOCKS)... if anyone played ps2 ncaa, you would see that the graphics may be terrible but they are way better and was up to date with equipment. Ncaa 14 needs to be new and improved, sucks I cant dress my guy like how i do on saturdays. Madden really dumps on ncaa with equipment and its sad to say because I am more into college football. Tape job is terrible, socks gotta get better, same faces and same hair styles.. Ok The gloves finally came into play and finally some under shirts came into play, but you add a kicker face mask and not the most worn facemasks in football today. I hope they update it because ill be playing just a game with new gloves, undershirts, roster updates, a skill challenge, and rbs able to cut better... SAME GAME smh

# 146 ShowTyme15 @ 07/02/13 04:05 PM
Anyone know if we will be able to fully edit players in Dynasty this year? If I'm not mistaken we couldn't edit height, weight, and home state in dynasty mode last year.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.