Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

EA Sports has brought their NCAA Football 14 Team Builder website online.

Click on the "Create New School" button and after logging in you can view quite a few different items. A lot of people will dive in to see if their school stadium or field has changed, others will want to look at uniforms, rosters and ratings. Take a look around and let us know what you are seeing.

Thanks to Gaming Tailgate for the heads up.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 IUxHOOSIERS @ 06/21/13 10:50 AM
who is this freshman free safety on Indiana that has really good throwing attributes?

I think that is Antonio Allen but he never played quarterback.

# 62 Orange Krush @ 06/21/13 10:56 AM
I'm at work so I can't check myself, but could anyone see if Illinois has their outline of the state around the midfield logo? I can't remember when it was put on the real field or if it was in last year. Thanks in advance.

# 63 callmetaternuts @ 06/21/13 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey
Why were the school names? Hopefully they didn't put some sort of restriction in that.
Team names were Thunder and Patriots I think. Nothing even close to obscene. I've never had an issue (used same teams every year from NCAA 11 - NCAA 13) but it won't let me move them to 14 now.

# 64 MrSerendipity @ 06/21/13 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
I'm at work so I can't check myself, but could anyone see if Illinois has their outline of the state around the midfield logo? I can't remember when it was put on the real field or if it was in last year. Thanks in advance.
Yes it is.

Spoiler

# 65 grabursock55 @ 06/21/13 11:13 AM
look at all the independents! I feel like im back in the 90s!

# 66 phantomremix @ 06/21/13 11:41 AM
No ability to create Matte helmets - No new templates - still two helmets, jerseys, pants. no color shoes, no new ability to change the color of the turf. They added current team things, but they didn't add anything for people who create teams! obviously the 1000 different forums that are titled "NCAA 14 Team Builder Wish List" weren't looked at for ideas at all. The game is pretty tight even though they removed the broadcast camera - i have played the demo quite a bit to see the changes. Still disappointed in the Team Builder not changing much since it's original release.

# 67 LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU @ 06/21/13 11:51 AM
They took out Michigan's UTL Uniform and the Legacy Away and the Numbered Helmets and the grey facemask one??????? WHY!!!!!

# 68 TryHard_Nation @ 06/21/13 12:27 PM
Anybody got new schools rosters up yet?

# 69 baylorbears11 @ 06/21/13 12:57 PM
They Completely neglected adding Baylor's new Uniforms. they've been out for at least 3 months

# 70 MrSerendipity @ 06/21/13 01:04 PM
Uniforms that have been announced over the last six months will likely all be included in the first release in the Uniform Store, much like last year.

Freaking out over New Uniforms not being included yet is pointless until a week or two after the new game is released.

# 71 baylorbears11 @ 06/21/13 01:05 PM
Oh. And to whoever is doing the official OS roster updates, Baylor has a TON of problems

# 72 Bcolt93 @ 06/21/13 01:05 PM
finished ND's roster, wasnt too bad, only 4 major errors.

1 Golson
2 Alex Welch is a TE, not a FB
3 Vanderdoesnt pussed out to UCLA
4 o-line is a mess

aside from having to look up who the hell the punter was and the frosh numbers, everything is fine with the roster, just had to switch the UCLA kid with Stockton

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder1...529:1371819463

# 73 moylan1234 @ 06/21/13 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Seems like just yesterday to me that you only got a small amount of logos to choose from, a few generic stadiums, 15-20 colors to pick from for your uniforms, and 4-5 Uniform, Helmet, and Pants styles.

To me, teambuilder is a perfect example of people never being satisfied no matter how much progress is made. EA could have done nothing but instead now you've got the ability to make nearly exact replicas of all the FCS teams (they even have the logos ready for you) or any team in your imagination with fully customizable rosters, logos, uniforms, stadium sounds, and everything.

Just take a moment to realize how far we've come guys and I think you'll realize how great teambuilder is and will be more thankful for it, cause it seems like the only time anyone mentions teambuilder is to make a complaint, which just makes me shake my head.
I couldn't agree more with this. I think the only reason people look for major yearly updates though is that when it was introduced the dev team made the mistake of letting it slip that Teambuilder would be "easier" to update because its on the web. that's all we needed to hear and we let our minds run wild with the possibilities. But the cold hard truth is that game developers by and large just don't really care about create a team modes. and if you look at this feature objectively since it was introduced it's gotten many more updates than any other of its kind.

Now more importantly 2nd day and I still can't remember my log in info. do we sign in with our Origin Account info? or something else? I have too many damn usernames and passwords out there to keep them straight.

# 74 theycallmeSEABASS @ 06/21/13 01:15 PM
Anyone else having an issue with not being able to set academic prestige below a C?

# 75 baylorbears11 @ 06/21/13 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmeSEABASS
Anyone else having an issue with not being able to set academic prestige below a C?
Yes. That needs to be fixed

# 76 AlreadyKnoJ @ 06/21/13 01:28 PM
how are you guys looking at the teams???

# 77 coogrfan @ 06/21/13 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlreadyKnoJ
how are you guys looking at the teams???
Log in; create a team; go to roster template; scroll down till you find the school you want.

# 78 Swamp Swagger @ 06/21/13 01:41 PM
Ill have to get on a computer but this means we get to check out all the rosters correct?

Don't really have a interest in creating any team I just wanna like I said check out players. Can I do that?

# 79 GKEnialb @ 06/21/13 01:48 PM
Quote:
Don't really have a interest in creating any team I just wanna like I said check out players. Can I do that?
Yep - have to start to create a team, but can jump to the last tab (rosters) and look at each team's rosters.

# 80 coogrfan @ 06/21/13 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
Ill have to get on a computer but this means we get to check out all the rosters correct?

You should, just don't save when you're done. i think someone posted earlier in the thread that a few rosters might be missing, though.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.