Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

EA Sports has brought their NCAA Football 14 Team Builder website online.

Click on the "Create New School" button and after logging in you can view quite a few different items. A lot of people will dive in to see if their school stadium or field has changed, others will want to look at uniforms, rosters and ratings. Take a look around and let us know what you are seeing.

Thanks to Gaming Tailgate for the heads up.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 jj06 @ 06/21/13 08:06 PM
jesus some of you sound like females. never satisfied and always looking for the flaws

# 122 Perfect Zero @ 06/21/13 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj06
jesus some of you sound like females. never satisfied and always looking for the flaws
I'd rather be a perfectionist then play the part of the fool who blindly let's things slip by.

# 123 grabursock55 @ 06/21/13 10:36 PM
this version of teambuilder isnr final... there are still a lot a things that will be updated obviously

# 124 Dterpfan @ 06/21/13 10:48 PM
Quote:

Well if they want me to drop 60 bones on it, it better meet certain expectations. I used to be a whore with my money, throwing it at any new NCAA game that came out, but no more!

# 125 OmahaKnights @ 06/21/13 11:06 PM
The lack of updates really has me wondering if it's going to make it to the next generation.

# 126 brinks @ 06/22/13 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcgc5
Didn't change the font of South Carolina's endzone AGAIN. Which means I'm sure they left out the video board they conveniently won't show that side of the stadium in TB. I know no one here cares but it's basically a not buy for me if the score board isn't there. *end rant*
This.

I don't know what it would cost them in terms of LoE, but put me down for another $60 they won't be getting.

# 127 Texas8807 @ 06/22/13 01:30 AM
Tcu has there number font but has there numbers on the shoulders n not sleeves but I think it be different in the game

# 128 Bolt957 @ 06/22/13 01:38 AM
I notice that Georgia State's version of the Georgia Dome has the sun shining through it and the attendance number is wrong.

# 129 maverickuw @ 06/22/13 04:11 AM
$250 million renovation later and NCAA Football 2014 still uses the Husky Stadium (Washington) model from NCAA 2012 (especially when you consider that 2011 was the last time Washington played in that version of the stadium.

# 130 The JareBear @ 06/22/13 04:14 AM
For those with uniform questions, there is a thread a page back that goes through every uniform shipping with the game. I would check that as TB might not be updates with them all.

# 131 soxnut1018 @ 06/22/13 04:40 AM
Quote:
Yay for sexism!

Seriously, this is an internet forum dedicated to sports video games. Nitpicking is what we do. If you want people to be satisfied with a football game simply because it has 22 players on the field and a ball, go elsewhere.

# 132 tmac747 @ 06/22/13 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
has anyone bought all 120 TB slots for any of the previous games?
Why do you ask?

# 133 moylan1234 @ 06/22/13 05:30 AM
I have for all I think. Also I forget once new unis become available in the store are those assets added to tb?

# 134 Skillsonpills32 @ 06/22/13 09:12 AM
Are clemsons new scoreboards in the game?

# 135 erod328 @ 06/22/13 10:47 AM
Does UAB play in a generic stadium in the game? Their stadium isn't on the Teambuilder website. I would think even if the stadium was generic it would still show up on the site.

# 136 Razorback73 @ 06/22/13 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt957
I notice that Georgia State's version of the Georgia Dome has the sun shining through it and the attendance number is wrong.
I noticed the Georgia State attendance number, too. I believe it's because they've typically only opened the lower bowl of the stadium for seating in their games. Thought it was interesting that they didn't list full capacity for it, but went with the "true" GSU capacity. I'll be curious to see if there's ever anyone outside of the lower bowl once the game drops.

# 137 Razorback73 @ 06/22/13 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erod328
Does UAB play in a generic stadium in the game? Their stadium isn't on the Teambuilder website. I would think even if the stadium was generic it would still show up on the site.
UAB has played in "generic bowl" for the past few years. I'm not sure why Legion Field doesn't appear in-game... my best guess is because it's a municipal stadium, not university-owned, that the developers would have to make a separate licensing agreement with the stadium management to use it, but I'm just spit-balling there.

# 138 GameBreaker35 @ 06/22/13 01:04 PM
I was interested on the ratings when I initially got started with it, specifically CB ratings, and man do I regret it. Man-Coverage, Zone-Coverage, and Speed are all sky high by default. WR Route-Running seems to hover around the same scale as well. Looking at it, some of these lesser prestigious programs have guys that, according to these ratings, nearly mastered the art of Defensive-Back. Auburn's defensive backfield, who collectively rank 8th in the SEC in passing yards allowed, has three CBs that rank no lower than 90 in either Man-Coverage or Zone Coverage. I look forward to all three being drafted in the first round come April...

'm looking forward to the day we have a more comprehendable rating scale for all players, whether they represent a real player or not.

-2 cents

# 139 Ziza9Noles94 @ 06/22/13 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
I have for all I think. Also I forget once new unis become available in the store are those assets added to tb?
That's a good question. I don't think so.

Also, to answer khaliib, I usually get the 120 slots as well. I download all of my teams and then many of the FCS teams from the project here on OS, plus a few real schools with no actual football team.

# 140 pmoehrin @ 06/22/13 06:17 PM
So stupid that you can't put in NFL names.

Even more stupid in that somebody had to make a stink over this because I remember with the first teambuilder you could.

Doesn't look like they changed much. Just patched up last year's Teambuilder. Its a great feature. Just wish they and other sports games would do more with it. No reason in this day and age why you shouldn't be able to import picture files directly from your laptop into a game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.