Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

EA Sports has brought their NCAA Football 14 Team Builder website online.

Click on the "Create New School" button and after logging in you can view quite a few different items. A lot of people will dive in to see if their school stadium or field has changed, others will want to look at uniforms, rosters and ratings. Take a look around and let us know what you are seeing.

Thanks to Gaming Tailgate for the heads up.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 phantomremix @ 06/23/13 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unc12003
still haven't fixed UNC's video boards or stadium lights. The lights in the game have been gone since 2009...

Have all Maryland's helments, BC's alternate, state's alternate, but no white or Chrome for Carolina. Old unis as well, not the new ones.

We wore the white helmets like 4 times last year. Should be in there.
They said they would add the new uniforms for UNC with the uni market update for free after the game is released. I wish i could go to that October blackout game against Miami! Go Heels!

# 162 USFBullsFan11 @ 06/24/13 05:28 AM
Really hope that when the game is released that all the teams in the American Athletic Conference that have the Big East logo on the uniforms will no longer have that logo in game. It's a little annoying that it even has that in the Team Builder mode since that would look very strange if one of those jerseys were used. I wouldn't mind if the game still had the conference labeled as Big East, but if you change one, you need to change the other.

# 163 bad_philanthropy @ 06/24/13 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USFBullsFan11
Really hope that when the game is released that all the teams in the American Athletic Conference that have the Big East logo on the uniforms will no longer have that logo in game. It's a little annoying that it even has that in the Team Builder mode since that would look very strange if one of those jerseys were used. I wouldn't mind if the game still had the conference labeled as Big East, but if you change one, you need to change the other.
Agreed. This would be incredibly stupid. Also hope Washington's home jersey is actually purple and not white numbers on white.

# 164 MrSerendipity @ 06/24/13 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt957
BTW, anyone remember which generic roster had which brand? I know Juggernaut has Nike, but I can't remember the other ones.
The generic rosters make a difference in the branding and look of your uniforms? I wasn't aware of this.

# 165 ehh @ 06/24/13 10:42 AM
They didn't include UConn's major rebranding. No new helmet, uniform or color scheme.

# 166 Bolt957 @ 06/24/13 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerendipity
The generic rosters make a difference in the branding and look of your uniforms? I wasn't aware of this.
It doesn't change the uniform, the only thing it changes are the shoes the team wears, as well as the gloves, changing between Nike, adidas, and Under Armour.

# 167 Bolt957 @ 06/24/13 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
They didn't include UConn's major rebranding. No new helmet, uniform or color scheme.
I'm pretty sure they'll be included in the free downloadable uniform pack.

# 168 SuperNoVa27 @ 06/24/13 02:40 PM
I noticed some FCS logos.

I remember FAMU and a couple others being there before, just noticed Harvard and Elon, whatever the hell Elon is...

# 169 moylan1234 @ 06/24/13 07:03 PM
I'm pretty sure Harvard and Elon have always been there.

The colors in the demo have me excited for using more dark colored jerseys this year. In the past dark blue and green in particular to me just haven't looked right in game, but i'm thinking/hoping the brighter colors are going to pay dividends for tb teams.

And even though we didn't get many updates outside of possibly a few new stadiums I still think there's hope they added at least team color cleats downstream so just like tc equipment last year we have to go into the player edit screen to find them.

# 170 TryHard_Nation @ 06/24/13 08:53 PM
New teams rosters available

# 171 Adder15 @ 06/25/13 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt957
It doesn't change the uniform, the only thing it changes are the shoes the team wears, as well as the gloves, changing between Nike, adidas, and Under Armour.
Which roster templates correlates with which brand

# 172 Bolt957 @ 06/25/13 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adder15
Which roster templates correlates with which brand
I don't recall. I asked early, but haven't heard any answers yet.

# 173 CoffeyN @ 06/25/13 10:30 AM
If they haven't changed you can probably search the forum for past posts about it. Best bet is to see them in game to find out.

# 174 astone1996 @ 06/26/13 06:52 PM
Marshall changed their uniforms a couple of years ago. I didn't have NCAA 13 so I don't know if the uniforms were in there. I noticed on ncaa 14 teambuilder that for Marshall it says 09 and 11 uniforms or something. It has the dark ones and the Kelly green ones. With them both available in team builder does that mean they will both be in game.

# 175 Bolt957 @ 06/26/13 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astone1996
Marshall changed their uniforms a couple of years ago. I didn't have NCAA 13 so I don't know if the uniforms were in there. I noticed on ncaa 14 teambuilder that for Marshall it says 09 and 11 uniforms or something. It has the dark ones and the Kelly green ones. With them both available in team builder does that mean they will both be in game.
Yeah, if it's on TeamBuilder, then it's able to be selected in-game.

# 176 Mr.Runnels3 @ 06/27/13 10:50 AM
Not happy with the ratings for some of Boise States players. We have three guys that run 4.2s, but only one has a decently high speed rating. And they updated our logo at midfield but we no longer have the track showing and there has been a new football complex being built behind one endzone that still hasn't been added or at least put up the fence between the field and the endzone bleachers. With that being said I'm pretty happy with this years game so far

# 177 ncaajunkie @ 07/02/13 01:12 PM
Anyway you can get auburns depth chart I can't see it on my iphone

# 178 cruithear @ 07/02/13 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr****nnels3
Not happy with the ratings for some of Boise States players. We have three guys that run 4.2s, but only one has a decently high speed rating. And they updated our logo at midfield but we no longer have the track showing and there has been a new football complex being built behind one endzone that still hasn't been added or at least put up the fence between the field and the endzone bleachers. With that being said I'm pretty happy with this years game so far
One single player ran under a 4.3 in the 2013 NFL combine (4.27). You don't have three guys that run 4.2s. Virginia Tech inflates times as well, and given how VT players perform at the combine I'd imagine you're looking at 4.4 guys. Not slow, but not 4.2s. (An example for VT is Corey Fuller, who ran a 4.43 at the combine but was a "4.2s guy" at VT).

# 179 Freakydeaky9 @ 07/02/13 04:42 PM
I'm honestly that a Capital One Mascot of the year with Nevada's mascot hasn't been included in the game yet.

# 180 DeionAfterPicks @ 07/03/13 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr****nnels3
Boise State is not loaded with Deion Sanders' and Chris Johnsons'. I'm sorry, get real. Not one of your players runs close to a 4.2 my friend. No offense, but seriously...think about it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.