Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

If you can't see the video above, check it out on YouTube.

Madden NFL 25 officially debuted Madden Share, a new feature within the Madden franchise this morning. It's a sort of in-game social network, with the ability to share things like roster files, slider sets, custom playbooks, and more.

The custom playbooks in Madden Share will allow you to mix and match plays from a variety of teams -- and they can be imported into your connected franchise. Every content item uploaded will be able to be rated by users and then sorted by users as well.

The Madden Share feature will be free to use and will be available at launch with Madden NFL 25 on August 27th.

What do you think of Madden share? Will you be using it?

Madden  NFL 25 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden  NFL 25 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 BIGE888 @ 06/25/13 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal
"Best of all, it’s completely free."

Sorry couldn't help but laugh at that.
bahaha i did the exact same thing. oh thank you EA you guys are soooo generous! definitely a needed feature though better late than never i guess.

# 82 NicVirtue @ 06/25/13 11:07 PM
I love it. Don't see how some can have a problem with it when it just adds MORE possibility and saves a crap load of time. Good job EA.

# 83 BigBadTom @ 06/25/13 11:10 PM
I'm curious to see if you could replace players faces with gameface for players with Generic faces. Could be huge for someone to do that

# 84 EMbow513 @ 06/26/13 12:17 AM
Now all the glitchers can send their ebook playbooks and ruin online play with other gadget plays lol

# 85 DeuceDouglas @ 06/26/13 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf2013
have you not played 13 in ccm you cannot change the cpus playbook/jersey etc you can only change your team
After patch you could. Trust me, I played a lot of M13.

# 86 StormsWarning @ 06/26/13 08:54 AM
i got a feeling there's gonna be alot of *****'s when madden ps4 comes out, this feature is so amazing in so many ways, this feature is in the show, and you can take full advantage of some many spreads and formations with this feature, i think some people are just gonna fuss and pout regardless of what steps & leaps are taken forward. bottom line with ps4 change is here for the better might i add, either you accept it and try to enjoy evolution or stay in the stone ages.

# 87 tmac747 @ 06/26/13 08:59 AM
With every good product their will always be something negative. This is a welcome piece to the madden franchise.

# 88 CT Pitbull @ 06/26/13 04:38 PM
im very excited for maddens roster share. people in our community create some amazing rosters in some of these games and im sure this will be no different. EA is finally giving us as a community some power to tweak certain things we want changed. I cant wai to check this out. the addition of options to the gamer is NEVER a bad thing. to me this is great news a little overdue but better late than never

# 89 vannwolfhawk @ 06/26/13 04:55 PM
I'm curious and have not read the thread to see if it was asked or not. Maybe it's a dumb question but...

Can you save a roster from Xbox 360 that you edited and then upload it to madden share and be able to download it from your xbox1? Reason I ask is by the time the xbox1 comes out there could be some amazing rosters out with 2-3 months of editing. Meaning I could just wait for next gen and be able to start a online league or season immediately upon buying the game. Or if I choose to edit 360 game and trade in for new xbox1 game then I won't lose all my work...

Anyone have any idea? Again, I didn't read the whe thread...

# 90 TurboTitan @ 06/26/13 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
I'm curious and have not read the thread to see if it was asked or not. Maybe it's a dumb question but...

Can you save a roster from Xbox 360 that you edited and then upload it to madden share and be able to download it from your xbox1? Reason I ask is by the time the xbox1 comes out there could be some amazing rosters out with 2-3 months of editing. Meaning I could just wait for next gen and be able to start a online league or season immediately upon buying the game. Or if I choose to edit 360 game and trade in for new xbox1 game then I won't lose all my work...

Anyone have any idea? Again, I didn't read the whe thread...
I know the EA guys have said they are working hard to make it possible to bring the 360 NCAA 14 draft classes into the XB1 Madden 25 edition......if they are able to pull this off, I dont see why they couldnt make the rosters work cross console as well.

# 91 ineedmoney504 @ 06/26/13 06:08 PM
yea this will be a big headache online, i create my own playbook and i wont be sharing, hopefully everyone keeps they online playbook to themselves, dont want to play where everybody is doing the same **** all day

# 92 crf2013 @ 06/26/13 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
After patch you could. Trust me, I played a lot of M13.
well ill be damned

# 93 Dj_MyTime @ 06/27/13 01:16 PM
Just out of curiosity what are these glitch plays etc. that seem to have so many up in arms?

I understand how long it takes to weed out cheesers in a league, but if you already have a solid group of guys I don't see this as a huge issue.

I see this as an opportunity to finally tailor my playbook to my specific play-style, and add in basic formations that should've already been apart of my playbook.

My concern is how limited the defensive selection already is in regards to stock plays/audibles at the LOS. The offensive aspect of this game is already so far ahead of the defense, I can see this potentially extending that gap.

# 94 crf2013 @ 06/27/13 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_MyTime
Just out of curiosity what are these glitch plays etc. that seem to have so many up in arms?

I understand how long it takes to weed out cheesers in a league, but if you already have a solid group of guys I don't see this as a huge issue.

I see this as an opportunity to finally tailor my playbook to my specific play-style, and add in basic formations that should've already been apart of my playbook.

My concern is how limited the defensive selection already is in regards to stock plays/audibles at the LOS. The offensive aspect of this game is already so far ahead of the defense, I can see this potentially extending that gap.
well for the cheese plays its just pass plays that always work
getting rid of cheesers is easy if your league communicates
and this gives you a chance to expand your defense although irl defenses generally have way less plays its generally a formation and coverage maybe a blitz they dont have tons of plays at least from my high school and college experience

# 95 AweThenTick @ 06/28/13 08:08 AM
Bout time they added this in.

# 96 Lulubongo @ 06/30/13 07:28 AM
They should have been had this in but I guess better late than never.

# 97 Ueauvan @ 07/01/13 11:39 AM
important thing for me is not the offence but defence. although i dont use them all each season i use multiple formations and chose what i use each year based on my personnel.

for example; using a base 3-4 roster, 3-3-5, 2-4-5, nickel normal, 2-3-6, 3-2-6, 1-4-6, qtr, qtr 3 deep and any others that may be useful. i dont touch 4-3 or 46.

if my nickel corner is better than my 2nd mlb then im more likely to play 3-3-5 versus a 2 TE set that sort of thing

as for offence i like run heavy with short passing because then pa becomes more possible

# 98 secondsolution @ 07/18/13 10:22 AM
Are we able to share imported draft classes from NCAA 14? I really hope so, NCAA isn't available in PAL regions so the imported draft class feature is useless for me.

# 99 Am8080 @ 08/24/13 02:23 PM
Does anyone know if this roster share will work only as a means for updating existing nfl rosters? Or will roster share truly give us the freedom to create full blown rosters like 1990s teams and all sorts of classic teams to share? I hope this is not a limiting feature and allows for real custom rosters, not just edited versions.

# 100 K33057 @ 07/31/14 04:00 PM
I picked up m-25 yesterday.. I signed on to ea and clicked on the "Share". but my xbox 360 wont let me.. Anyone else have this problem??

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.