Home
WWE 2K14 News Post

2K Sports has released the debut trailer for WWE 2K14, cover art featuring The Rock, as well as the new WWE 2K14 website. The game hits stores on October 29th for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Game: WWE 2K14Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
WWE 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 PVarck31 @ 06/24/13 09:34 PM
Ooohhhh Yeahhhh

# 2 UMhester04 @ 06/24/13 09:45 PM
Awesome trailer and cover!

# 3 Gramps91 @ 06/24/13 09:51 PM
Looks very THQish but that was expected. I really hope 2k does well with this series but I'm holding onto my money until it's out at least a week or so to see what kind of bugs are in it. I would've never even bothered with buying WWE 13 if I knew about the glitches and A.I in that.

Once again, I wish 2k all the best with this series.

# 4 DKHardee @ 06/24/13 09:58 PM
Macho man looked good. I hope 2K did something better with CAW.

# 5 nate1986 @ 06/24/13 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
Looks very THQish but that was expected. I really hope 2k does well with this series but I'm holding onto my money until it's out at least a week or so to see what kind of bugs are in it. I would've never even bothered with buying WWE 13 if I knew about the glitches and A.I in that.

Once again, I wish 2k all the best with this series.
Yea, hopefully they fix the glitches and ai I hope for complete control in wwe universe mode to where u can have a blank slate to work with, but I'll get into that in a wish list topic at some point

# 6 AirJordanFan93 @ 06/24/13 10:12 PM
Im in the mindset that this was a very early build based off of WWE 13 cos this looked like nothing had changed from last year.

# 7 m1ke_nyc @ 06/24/13 10:18 PM
Still looks like too many cutscenes during the match.

# 8 timbosliceGB @ 06/24/13 10:48 PM
i my self loved wwe 13 and still play it alot. Im kind of scared that they have not said anything about the game yet that not much will change. they have alot to live up to after the great attitude era mode last year.

# 9 Guapo516 @ 06/24/13 11:38 PM
Not really into wrastlin nomore, so not sure what to expect from a trailer for this game. I just wish for wrestling fans sake they would make the wrestling games like day of reckoning 1&2/no mercy/revenge/wrestlemania 2000/wcw world tour style gameplay. But maried with the smack down behind the scenes stuff story wise. Minus the out outrageous load times, I mean those load times almost made it not worth getting jump by gangrel edge and Christian back stage lol, and then another load after getting jumped by gangrel and his crew of flunkies. Yal don't know the blister I would get as a youngin goin so hard on those Nintendo wrestling games. The good times me and my bros had playin 4 player tag matches. Then we would have tournaments and no mercy was the first where the team you won with actually kept the titles. Good times.. Good times.

To me say what u want about Nintendo but they had the best wrestling games that for whatever reason couldn't be duplicated on other consoles. And boy were Nintendo controllers durable, after all the button mashing to break submissions, or kick outa pins, they still could take being thrown to the ground in frustration after finally losing the match. I'm guessing that's why they couldn't make those games on a playstation. Playstation controls couldn't with stand the rigors of one of those matches lol.

# 10 DJ @ 06/24/13 11:38 PM
MACHO MAN!!! So glad he's in the game. Looked like WWE 13, but that's to be expected.

# 11 ccoaxum @ 06/25/13 12:08 AM
well if not going to look better then that i don't want it..better off playing wwe 13 still...wish it was coming out on next gen...maybe 15 will

# 12 chronoxiong @ 06/25/13 03:15 AM
I hope they make The Rock only available to use for PPV matches. That's all he seems to be good for now anyways. Same to Brock Lesnar as well. About the cover, it actually looks sweet. It seems like 2K is going to use red backgrounds annually now. The cover looks like it can be replicated for custom covers so that's a good thing.

# 13 TheVinylHippo @ 06/25/13 05:01 AM
I'm just happy that the Zig Zag actually looks like the Zig Zag.

# 14 Aggies7 @ 06/25/13 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
MACHO MAN!!! So glad he's in the game. Looked like WWE 13, but that's to be expected.
I agree. But I figured there would not be much of a difference the first year

# 15 Gronk4M13 @ 06/25/13 07:59 AM
Wow, the trailer looks incredible. The gameplay looks like the NBA 2K series, in a good way.

# 16 XplosiveRunna26 @ 06/25/13 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
I agree. But I figured there would not be much of a difference the first year
That's true but you also got to keep in mind that its a transitional phase into next Gen, so the graphics wont be much different. I think they are just prepping into the new era!!

# 17 urlacher51 @ 06/25/13 08:42 AM
WOW, HBK super kick while the guy was in mid air, that looked great!!!

# 18 Paul316us @ 06/25/13 09:25 AM
yes and no. I honestly loved the attitude era mode ,and if you look at the trailor the logo is back. It just the damn game play sucks. If they would of kept here comes the play game play. That would of been the best game in a long time. Looks like we might be getting a new attitude era mode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbosliceGB
i my self loved wwe 13 and still play it alot. Im kind of scared that they have not said anything about the game yet that not much will change. they have alot to live up to after the great attitude era mode last year.

# 19 BlueNGold @ 06/25/13 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Ooohhhh Yeahhhh
You're doing it wrong.

# 20 georgiafan @ 06/25/13 10:47 AM
Very glad to see Macho Man in the game officially hopefully they will be more people from that era in the game.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.