Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

View all the new NBA 2K14 screenshots, featuring some of the Euroleague teams, right here.

NBA 2K14 has an exclusive multi-year global partnership with 14 of the top teams from the Turkish Airlines Euroleague. Those teams are seen below.
  • Alba Berlin
  • FC Barcelona
  • Real Madrid
  • CSKA Moscow
  • EA7 Emporio Armani Milano
  • Montepaschi Siena
  • Fenerbahçe Ülker Istanbul
  • Anadolu Efes Istanbul
  • Olympiacos Piraeus
  • Panathinaikos Athens
  • Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv
  • Zalgiris Kaunas
  • Unicaja Málaga
  • Laboral Kutxa Vitoria
This is the first time Euroleague teams will be featured in the NBA 2K series and fans can play against NBA teams. No other features have been announced for the Euroleague teams, we might see more details later today.

Source - 2K Sports' NBA 2K14 to Include Top Euroleague Basketball Teams for the First Time in the Series (Euroleague)

NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 gabri3l3 @ 07/02/13 06:29 AM
YES!!! Finally....

# 2 Alienware @ 07/02/13 06:35 AM
Finally, this is awesome news.

# 3 DemanPlan @ 07/02/13 06:44 AM
This is really unbelievable, huge thanks to 2K. The next step should be national teams.

# 4 Jrocc23 @ 07/02/13 07:00 AM
I wonder if having this will add something to MyCareer. I believe this is the news Ronnie was talking about on Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

# 5 JerzeyReign @ 07/02/13 07:10 AM
Hannn! This is what's up. Hopefully this is a step for national teams. Get an Olympic type tourney during your association or mycareer would add a new dimension.

# 6 AirJordanFan93 @ 07/02/13 07:36 AM
Really cool news. This will make My Career and Association that little bit deeper with the addition of a new league.

# 7 OmniStrife @ 07/02/13 07:38 AM
The teams to be included:

· Alba Berlin
· FC Barcelona
· Real Madrid
· CSKA Moscow
· EA7 Emporio Armani Milano
· Montepaschi Siena
· Fenerbahçe Ülker Istanbul
· Anadolu Efes Istanbul
· Olympiacos Piraeus
· Panathinaikos Athens
· Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv
· Zalgiris Kaunas
· Unicaja Málaga
· Laboral Kutxa Vitoria

# 8 Kashanova @ 07/02/13 07:41 AM
incredibly impressive! Great job 2k!

# 9 michaelsan @ 07/02/13 07:44 AM
can't wait to play with kyle hines CSKA

i hope that they will integrate them into the association mode or some others special modes

# 10 sniapeko @ 07/02/13 07:51 AM
good news for sure, but I don't want to set my hopes too high because 2K is really good in letting us down.

first, if they mess up the ratings/attributes/appearance of NBA players so often, how will they be able to be accurate for players being thousands of miles away, and that they never even heard of?

secondly, I'm afraid it won't have any integration with MyCareer or Association modes, I think those teams will be just be additional teams (like the past years teams) you can use in quick match or in personalized association, nothing more.

sorry if I sound pessimistic, but I've been disappointed many times in the past.

# 11 bigdoc85 @ 07/02/13 08:31 AM
Wow! Another nail in the NBA Live coffin.

# 12 daveberg @ 07/02/13 08:31 AM
Uh oh....this could mean the end of the classic teams.....

# 13 cream6 @ 07/02/13 08:33 AM
I want to control multiple teams in my association mode.

# 14 danzy678 @ 07/02/13 08:57 AM
i have a feeling that these euro league teams are replacing the old school legend teams...

# 15 grodbetatted @ 07/02/13 08:58 AM
finally... NBA Live had this years ago... looks like their might be two decent basketball games this year. Live with the amount of control you have and 2k with the animations

# 16 KyotoCarl @ 07/02/13 09:07 AM
If this feature is integrated into My Career and Association mode then it's gonna be really cool. If it's just the teams and you can play them in quick matches then I'm probably never gonna use the feature. I never watch any Euroleague games.

But, if they make so that you can go overseas and play or you can have real players from the Euroleague in the draft, then it's gonna be a really cool feature.

# 17 Sportzfan0290 @ 07/02/13 09:11 AM
This is the best news I've ever read regarding a NBA 2K franchise. I've been making Euroleague rosters for PS3/XBOX for the past couple years. I assume it will have to do with a big implement into the my player career mode. What will be interesting to see is if they will only use a Euroleague playoff format or a proper season mode format for Euroleague. Either way this is amazing news and you never know is only July they may which they should and could add more teams until the October drop. Maybe they'll even do a DLC Euroleague patch. Great job NBA 2K.

# 18 Vni @ 07/02/13 09:12 AM
lol wat?

This is epic.

# 19 NikeBlitz @ 07/02/13 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
finally... NBA Live had this years ago... looks like their might be two decent basketball games this year. Live with the amount of control you have and 2k with the animations
You're confusing Euroleague & National Teams. Recently, only NBA Jam had Euroleague teams and there were only four of them.

# 20 SteelerSpartan @ 07/02/13 09:19 AM
Its a great addition only if they don't replace/remove the classic teams

I love seeing Jordans Bulls beat down the Cheat

« Previous1234567891314Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.