Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

View all the new NBA 2K14 screenshots, featuring some of the Euroleague teams, right here.

NBA 2K14 has an exclusive multi-year global partnership with 14 of the top teams from the Turkish Airlines Euroleague. Those teams are seen below.
  • Alba Berlin
  • FC Barcelona
  • Real Madrid
  • CSKA Moscow
  • EA7 Emporio Armani Milano
  • Montepaschi Siena
  • Fenerbahçe Ülker Istanbul
  • Anadolu Efes Istanbul
  • Olympiacos Piraeus
  • Panathinaikos Athens
  • Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv
  • Zalgiris Kaunas
  • Unicaja Málaga
  • Laboral Kutxa Vitoria
This is the first time Euroleague teams will be featured in the NBA 2K series and fans can play against NBA teams. No other features have been announced for the Euroleague teams, we might see more details later today.

Source - 2K Sports' NBA 2K14 to Include Top Euroleague Basketball Teams for the First Time in the Series (Euroleague)

NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 RocketTMac1 @ 07/02/13 12:19 PM
Now if we don't get D-league and Summer League then this is highway robbery. Those two things are great for Association add that with Fiba league then talk about a great Association Mode and being able to fully control what your team does and knowing overseas talent for the draft.

# 62 dame_3 @ 07/02/13 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
The 3 point line is the same distance in Europe as in the NBA nowadays.
No it is not, in Europe 3pt line is 6,75 and in NBA it is 7,29 (meters)

# 63 dame_3 @ 07/02/13 12:30 PM
European fans of basketball have waited for this so long. These guys who say they are from Europe and they don't care about this, they are not real basketball fans, but I can understand them since they live in UK. I am talking about real european basketball fans, from ex Yugoslavia, Greece, Spain, Turkey, Russia, Lithuania. I don't really care about classic players, but it would be better if 2K implements both in 2k14. It would be nice , as others previously said, if they make arenas (especially atmosphere in arenas) like in Europe. Best basketball is played in NBA, no doubt, but he atmosphere feels like you are in cinema or theatre. Give us some of that Olympiakos-Panathinaikos feeling I hope they will make a mode for Euroleague teams (something that will be similar to the real format of Euroleague) , but if not, I am still happy that i will be able to play as these teams in exhibition mode. It will be cool to play games up to date (especially rivalry games).

# 64 Sportzfan0290 @ 07/02/13 12:42 PM
Being that I'm a caribbean fan not a European fan he forgets basketball is all over the globe not just in Europe and the US this is going to be the most anticipated NBA 2K for me in a while. I believe that they should be well able to add the NBDL and maybe Summer league also. I believe this because remember back in 2K11 I think it was they brought in all those classic teams may have only been about 10 but they did have the NBA D-League in it also. So there shouldn't be any excuses to why NBA 2K14 won't have the D-League plus was pointless taking them out of this years.

# 65 Phreezy P @ 07/02/13 12:44 PM

This isn't just fun for european people, this is fun becasue now association is going to be WAY more realistic. Now (hopefully this means) you can draft people, stash them overseas, and when mediocre players are waived or released from contract, they will go to Europe if there are more lucrative offers. Now all we need is the D-League to return.

# 66 Vni @ 07/02/13 12:51 PM
Euroligue has a sim feel to it also.

Hopefully that's a good sign for 2K14's gameplay.

# 67 UnbelievablyRAW @ 07/02/13 12:57 PM
generic crowd confirmed

# 68 jsg @ 07/02/13 12:59 PM
I've always wanted this!!!!!!

# 69 oddnigga @ 07/02/13 01:02 PM
This will be a very cool thing.(cooler than my hair)

# 70 Guapo516 @ 07/02/13 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32

This isn't just fun for european people, this is fun becasue now association is going to be WAY more realistic. Now (hopefully this means) you can draft people, stash them overseas, and when mediocre players are waived or released from contract, they will go to Europe if there are more lucrative offers. Now all we need is the D-League to return.
The D League has returned.. it's called nba live! Was that good?

I am actually rooting for live just couldn't help but jump on a good joke opportunity. Btw 2k is really just taking all nba live old, not carried out so well ideas and making them better. Even the give you this feature this year take it away next year, then give it back later and present it like its brand new again. That mike Wong, knows war.

Carry on.

# 71 nosaints26 @ 07/02/13 01:06 PM
I think a lot of you guys are really underestimating 2K's fanbase overseas.

There have been countless total conversion mods for PC that include several international leagues. 2K is just pandering to this crowd, and I'm very excited about this and any additions associated with this.

We can only hope they make a provision in Association to be able to stash players away in Europe and/or have free agents sign there if they can't get on NBA teams.

Though, I'm pretty sure they'll be more keen to expanding MyCareer to allow your player to play either in the NBA or overseas.

# 72 MarvinOida @ 07/02/13 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc85
Wow! Another nail in the NBA Live coffin.
Then we find out all the legends went to Live . I still like legends to be in the game in a type of way... I also want the D-League back. Why? So I can mod all those teams and I can have a massive game where I can have fun beating the 95-96 Bulls with the lowest ranked Euroleague team.

30 NBA teams
27 Legends (I think its 27)
16 D-League (its 16 right)
14 Euroleague
10 CAT
4 2K-based teams
and for giggles lets say 11 FIBA teams

About 100+ teams you can use to basically keep the game fresh for a while, if they actually do it. There's actually no excuse for this (with the exception of contracts but thats another story) cause user mods in the past actually almost reached 100 teams, and Im talking Xbox 360, not the 250+ team mammoth of UBR 2K12 for PC.

If legends aren't in the game, this is a step forward, but 2 steps back again in terms of replay value. (I don't wanna have to see the roster makers actually work to get classic teams back)

# 73 grodbetatted @ 07/02/13 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
Live never had Euroleague teams, and saying Live will have more control and 2K more animations is just a statement with no basis as all. Keep it on topic instead.
what are you talking about 2k has always had more animations and Live always had more control, but lacked in animations.. Even in 2k13 you can become stuck in 2player animations

# 74 Gosens6 @ 07/02/13 01:23 PM
Could care less about this unless it's integrated into association mode in some type of way. People are getting excited saying it will be for sure, when we have no idea.

I surely wouldn't hold my breath. If these teams are going to be just for quickplay, online play, they might never see the court in my game.

For the people that are really excited about this, i'm happy for you no doubt, but I want 2K to take the next step and make sure they're integrated in Association.

# 75 BigBlue @ 07/02/13 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Its a great addition only if they don't replace/remove the classic teams

I love seeing Jordans Bulls beat down the Cheat
This is exactly what I fear will happen. Goodbye classic teams. I really love playing online as the Seattle Sonics with Kemp and Payton. Oh well. That's what these companies do now. Give you something and take something away.

It wouldnt surprise me the least bit.

BigBlue

# 76 BDM313 @ 07/02/13 01:27 PM
Nice feature hopefully its intergrated into association and my career I miss the D-League tho

# 77 midwestking100 @ 07/02/13 01:36 PM
If this means the end of classic teams ,then this is terrible news for me. I could care less about the euroleague teams because I am never going to play them. Classic teams are what influenced me to purchase 2k. Why drift away from something that made you so successful! smh

# 78 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 07/02/13 01:40 PM
Any new gameplay features, I know 2k is proven and live is not but im ready to hear about better movement , physics etc...

# 79 Dazraz @ 07/02/13 01:40 PM
I'd be interested to know if 2K will incorporate a proper Broadcast Presentation package with the Euroleague Teams or if it will be lacking as it was when playing D-League games in previous games.

# 80 ThunderDan56 @ 07/02/13 01:41 PM
When I heard this, I jumped so high I could've dunked.
This is really impressive by 2K who has been gettin a lot of criticism

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.