Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

For those of you that don't have MLB 13 The Show and just want to play the Home Run Derby mode, you can download it now from the PlayStation Store or by adding it to your cart here.

Over 30 hitters are available (no list provided) for the event at Citi Field in New York.

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Guapo516 @ 07/03/13 07:57 PM
Paying for home run derby? Completely Unamerican, inhumane, and outright wrong. Had no clue people could be so greedy. I have never understood Dlc complaints but this even got me a little pissed. I don't have this game and I feel like I'm stickin my nose where it dont belong in a way but this is crazy to me.

# 2 Patriots1996 @ 07/03/13 08:28 PM
It seems to me like the mode included in the game is being sold as a standalone game, not as a DLC.

# 3 Guapo516 @ 07/03/13 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots1996
It seems to me like the mode included in the game is being sold as a standalone game, not as a DLC.
Yikes! That was pretty embarrassing!.. How bout them Yankees?....

# 4 Curahee @ 07/04/13 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo516
Yikes! That was pretty embarrassing!.. How bout them Yankees?....

Maybe you should have taken a min and actually read Steve's post.....

Quote:
For those of you that don't have MLB 13 The Show and just want to play the Home Run Derby mode

# 5 Blzer @ 07/04/13 12:31 AM
With only one stadium? I'd pass.

Cool idea, though.

# 6 TjJunior @ 07/04/13 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo516
Paying for home run derby? Completely Unamerican, inhumane, and outright wrong. Had no clue people could be so greedy. I have never understood Dlc complaints but this even got me a little pissed. I don't have this game and I feel like I'm stickin my nose where it dont belong in a way but this is crazy to me.
Yeah, now they're charging for something that two years ago was in the game at release? 2K13 did the same thing for all-star weekend. It insults ones intellegence slightly.

# 7 Curahee @ 07/04/13 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TjJunior
Yeah, now they're charging for something that two years ago was in the game at release? 2K13 did the same thing for all-star weekend. It insults ones intellegence slightly.

Interesting how you guys can read one post, but not the OP before it!

# 8 richmondn96 @ 07/06/13 10:57 AM
Can you play online using this?

# 9 SupremeYankee @ 07/07/13 11:05 AM
It has 0 features and no options to adjust any settings so I'm stuck with black bars all around the video, avoid it at all cost

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

# 10 Curahee @ 07/07/13 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeYankee
It has 0 features and no options to adjust any settings so I'm stuck with black bars all around the video, avoid it at all cost

Try adjusting your TV.
But at $5.99, I guess you get what you pay for!

# 11 SupremeYankee @ 07/14/13 07:54 PM
Yeah doesn't work but your right, a traction of the game for a fraction of the price

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.