Home
NHL 14 News Post

Exophase has posted the NHL 14 achievements, five of which, deal with the new fighting engine. Below are a few, but make sure you check out the entire list here.
  • Deking Machine - Beat a defender with each of the new One-Touch dekes in one match (30)
  • Tough as Nails - Win a fight without blocking/dodging (30)
  • True Teammate - Engage in a fight standing up for a teammate (player or goalie) that was hit (15)
  • Champions! - Participate in and Win the Stanley Cup® match in GM Connected (30)
Any of them jump out at you?

Game: NHL 14Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 6 - View All
NHL 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 sknapple @ 07/08/13 06:53 PM
The achievements regarding Be a Pro ( or Live The Life) look interesting, hopefully that mode is now as deep as those make it look! Also, HUT Seasons might be intriguing.....

# 2 emericaridr11 @ 07/08/13 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sknapple
The achievements regarding Be a Pro ( or Live The Life) look interesting, hopefully that mode is now as deep as those make it look!
agreed looks awesome if i can say so myself

# 3 davel @ 07/08/13 07:43 PM
Looks very interesting

# 4 ERA @ 07/08/13 08:21 PM
Can't wait for this game, its the only reason I'm skipping next-gen until next year. I can't just not have NHL..

# 5 drewst18 @ 07/08/13 08:23 PM
The EASHL stuff looks interesting as well...

# 6 drog1602 @ 07/08/13 08:38 PM
I should be able to get four of those on my first shift
- puck on a string
- deking machine
-coast to coast
-Where's my water

Maybe follow it up with a few fisticuffs for some more greatness, lol.

# 7 ComaFaction @ 07/08/13 09:21 PM
Anyone know the scoop on Hockey Ultimate Team Seasons?

# 8 Got The Goods @ 07/08/13 10:31 PM
Apparently you can +15 an attribute now, interesting. I dislike this year's attribute system. Can't wait to see what changes they have made with EASHL.

# 9 SWEAT DOGG @ 07/09/13 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got The Goods
Apparently you can +15 an attribute now, interesting. I dislike this year's attribute system. Can't wait to see what changes they have made with EASHL.
Was about to say that, Hope they have changed the whole EASHL to be fair as the system didint work at all, specially with everyone being grinders and 5ft tall
Also the Be apro achievements seem amazing to be fair, this years be a pro was so boring and after about 5 games of it i got bored

# 10 jb1 @ 07/09/13 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComaFaction
Anyone know the scoop on Hockey Ultimate Team Seasons?
Sounds like it will be similar to FIFA where you play 10 games per season and depending on how many points you end with you are either division champions and promoted, promoted without winning the title, relegated or stay in the same division.

NHL UT will no doubt be similar but also include playoffs at the end of a season and could possibly have longer seasons than 10 games but i'm just speculating on that.

# 11 CaptainSuperman @ 07/09/13 08:43 PM
How Hospital Of You

Hospitality settings?

What is this?

# 12 MrYaz @ 07/10/13 12:38 PM
I find it funny that these achievements are out for a game that drops in September, yet no Madden 25 achievement list yet.

# 13 dschreck26 @ 07/11/13 12:29 PM
The new bap achievements look interesting! Looks like there will be more life outside the rink. I'm curious to find out what you can do with the money you earn.

# 14 jyoung @ 07/15/13 02:36 PM
Quote:
"Boost one of your online Pro player's attributes by +15"
I hope this doesn't mean that they are letting players have 99-rated skills again.

They finally dialed back the attributes to a reasonable level in NHL 13. It will be a shame if the very next year they revert back to the old style of super-powered players.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.