Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Bleacher Report has posted a new Madden NFL 25 video featuring various receivers playing for their new team. These players include the following.
  • Mike Wallace (Miami Dolphins)
  • Greg Jennings (Minnesota Vikings)
  • Wes Welker (Denver Broncos)
  • Anquan Boldin (San Francisco 49ers)
  • Percy Harvin (Seattle Seahawks)
The video showcases a few new moves and animations as well. Madden NFL 25 hits store shelves on August 28th for Xbox 360 and PS3. We'll hear more about the release date for next-gen Madden, when the release date has been announced for those consoles.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 rudyjuly2 @ 07/14/13 06:51 PM
I hope EA makes a "mistake" and doesn't have the Dolphins using the aqua pants. The white pants are so much better. I've grown to like the new look more and more but I still wish they would have gone 70s throwback style with their uni. The Giants and Jets went retro with their logo and uniforms and the Dolphins went all sleek and uber modern. I need to see a full game in these new uniforms to get used to them. At least the horrible coloured collar is gone from last year.

The Dolphins did change their colours slightly. The aqua and orange got lightened up a little. It looks like they are still using the old aqua but I expect this stuff to get tweaked.

# 22 Sef0r @ 07/14/13 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carvis#15
Lol..man this game just sucks. It has sucked each and every year on this current gen. I give them kudos that this dev team has actually been building on what they talked about but through it all the game still gets boring very fast IMO. Thankfully we have next gen coming this year. Can't wait until I can actually play a football game that capitalizes on all aspects of realism. Please...get this stuff outta here.
ummm...what have you seen of next gen that makes you think they've fixed anything?

They are in the business of making money, don't get your hopes up.

I was previously a promoter of Madden, loved the game. Played 2k5 and hated the non-innovation from the Madden team after that. I have been up and down with Madden since 2010 and after playing the same crap over and over you kind of just get over it and go with the tried and true - I will never believe something has changed until I play it.

Once bitten....never again.

# 23 PVarck31 @ 07/14/13 11:07 PM
Lets try to keep this about the video and the direct correlations to it.

If you wanna get into the inner workings and history of how horrible Madden is, I'm sure you can find other threads for that.

# 24 friscob @ 07/16/13 12:46 AM
That sideline looked really excited after Boldin made the sideline catch lol

# 25 jpdavis82 @ 07/16/13 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
That sideline looked really excited after Boldin made the sideline catch lol
Current gen engine issue, this will be fixed in next gen. Dynamic crowds and sidelines.

# 26 MAzing87 @ 07/16/13 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Exactly. A majority of the animations captured for Madden just don't look like professional athletes when they are transitioned into the game. They have got to do better next gen. Things have just got to look more natural. Even the best receivers in history don't always catch the ball strictly with their hands. Just baffles my mind how they bragged about capturing all these new catch animations and a majority of them still don't look natural.
With no competition to keep them honest (on their toes), they won't need to.l

# 27 jpdavis82 @ 07/16/13 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Ill believe it when I see it.
Oh you will, trust me on that. Go back and watch the CGI trailer for the Xbox One unveling, the sidelines and crowd were not CGI.

# 28 jpdavis82 @ 07/16/13 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAzing87
With no competition to keep them honest (on their toes), they won't need to.l
You couldn't be more wrong about that. Next gen will see tons of legacy issues fixed. Player movement, swerve running, post play interactions, pass blocking, wr/db interactions, proper wrap ups on tackles, dynamic crowds and sidelines, realistic weight and momentum affecting plays, all of this and more will be addressed in the next couple years on next gen.

# 29 KANE699 @ 07/16/13 05:11 PM
You would like us to watch a CGI trailer so we know what the real game will have in it?

Come on JP you should know better than that.

# 30 Callsign Stitch @ 07/16/13 05:36 PM
Bravo to the Uniforms, however I hope to see more when Next Gen is released because the animations look so arcade like and robotic at times.

# 31 Sef0r @ 07/16/13 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Lets try to keep this about the video and the direct correlations to it.

If you wanna get into the inner workings and history of how horrible Madden is, I'm sure you can find other threads for that.
I was responding to this posters assumption that we know the next gen version will finally be "THE" real football game we've all been waiting for.

I'm not a troll, just stating an opinion based on my experiencing - I don't have as many posts as you but did join this forum just a year after you - please allow me the courtesy of expressing my opinion to this poster.

Trust me, I will have an opinion of Madden 25 after I play it - good or bad and it will be posted in the appropriate thread.

# 32 juggalotusx @ 07/17/13 08:24 PM
Why were there no DBs by any of the WRs, The safteys just stood there and watched and the CBs just ran off the WR, the one with harvin the CB just ran way past him.
There is going to be some serious problems with D this year.

# 33 juggalotusx @ 07/18/13 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
OH NO! The horrible passing defense that's in NCAA Football 14 will be in Madden too!!?
If it is, I will be done with madden football for good. I should say EA football.
It makes me so mad when you are winning then all of a sudden under a minute they throw a bomb and touchdown, What a joke...

# 34 PaleVermilion @ 07/18/13 09:15 AM
Vikings numbers are wrong. The left number should have the serifs on it. They don't in the video.

# 35 cthurt @ 07/18/13 09:26 AM
Greg Jennings looks a bit on the chubby side to me in this video, i hate how they give recievers and dbs guts in this game

# 36 Sef0r @ 07/22/13 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Greg Jennings looks a bit on the chubby side to me in this video, i hate how they give recievers and dbs guts in this game
The camera always adds 10 lbs

# 37 Snaker @ 07/22/13 04:00 PM
Looks the same as M13 just with the new unis! If EA cant make NFL players look like athletic NFL players then I have NO faith in this game. I am disgusted by how TERRIBLE most of the player models look in M13. This video shows that they didn't even bother to fix it either. Mike Wallace, Welker and Jennings looked like FAT odd shaped couch potatoes but Harvin looks like he belongs in the NFL. So, obviously they have the ability to make players look like players but they don't care if 90% of them look RIDICULOUS! It's just so annoying when I see guys like Jordy Nelson who are long and lean in real life but in Madden they are FAT FAT FAT! Nelson is only an example of one of the MANY others in M13 who hopefully will be fixed in M25

# 38 Snaker @ 07/22/13 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Yawn.... They all move, catch and run exactly the same.

Zero way to differentiate who is who aside from appearance.

Maybe next gen...

Sigh
Its gona be Madden 13 with the new jerseys and rookies wrapped in a new package that says Madden 25. I guarantee they put all their efforts into the game for PS4 and XBOX One. Its a no brainer. The new platform Madden 25 looks amazing, so ya know that they probably just said, "Add new faces, new unis and change the menu interfaces a bit and we'll call that Madden 25. Then tomorrow we can get crackin on the real Madden 25!"

# 39 juggalotusx @ 07/23/13 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Yawn.... They all move, catch and run exactly the same.

Zero way to differentiate who is who aside from appearance.

Maybe next gen...

Sigh
Its funny cause in ncaa 14 I saw the same back of the endzone onehanded grab for a touchdown falling out of bounds play 4 times in 1 game.
Im sure it will be the same here.
The D better work in madden.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.