Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA Sports just released another Madden NFL 25 screenshot for the current-gen game, featuring Robert Griffin III.

While we wait for more recent videos to arrive, check out the comparison between current-gen Madden NFL 25 and next-gen.

Current-Gen Madden NFL 25

Next-Gen Madden NFL 25

Next-Gen Madden NFL 25

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 xman2k @ 07/13/13 12:50 PM
Current gen actually stands pretty good against it in these pics

# 2 azdawgpound @ 07/13/13 12:53 PM
the first thing I notice is in the current gen where's rg3's dreads? u can see them clear as day in the next gen and there long???? also if those are same uniform's the strips are reversed there yellow/white in the current gen and white/yellow in the next gen.

# 3 Redskinsfan26 @ 07/13/13 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killaice2099
just trying to make this clear. madden sucks. major. the graphics look just about the same. what happened to that fake CGI trailer graphics. oh yeah. it was fake.
Go away troll

# 4 unfriendlyghst @ 07/13/13 02:08 PM
Screen shots are so Game Informer circa 1997.

Maybe Madden should just not release a game and just release a couple of screen caps from replays all season long.

Everyone here knows, eventho some won't like to admit, that the game looks bad, stiff, robotic, unnatural, ect ect...... in motion. And that's why they don't release videos.

And when they do release videos, its the same old, "they don't want to show off stumbles and bobbles, its a hype video!", "Wait till the game comes out!".

Someone wake me when the exlusive deal is up. The NFL went form Reebok to Nike eventually. Just let me sleep in peace until then.

# 5 Gronk4M13 @ 07/13/13 02:20 PM
Both look good. The graphics for Madden 25 looks better than Madden 13, no matter what gen/ Xbox 360 or Xbox One.

# 6 unfriendlyghst @ 07/13/13 02:21 PM
Ok now some criticism.

Current Gen.... RGIII Mouth open, eyes looking down the field, somewhat natural, the colors look good.

Next Gen..... Souless face, looks like a wax doll, way too many scuffs on the helmet, broken wrist.

# 7 o Elevate o @ 07/13/13 02:24 PM
Why do people whine about the same things over and over and over? Seriously...

# 8 ImmovableObject @ 07/13/13 02:37 PM
Shadows are much better on Next-Gen. Even the bars on the face grill cast shadows. A nice detail.

# 9 Bull_Dozer @ 07/13/13 02:44 PM
I dunno how the gameplay will be (which is the most important thing). But next-gen is definitely visually stunning.

# 10 nba2012 @ 07/13/13 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull_Dozer
I dunno how the gameplay will be (which is the most important thing). But next-gen is definitely visually stunning.
RGIII has no dreads, or atleast we cant see them, in the current gen...

# 11 nba2012 @ 07/13/13 02:54 PM
Didnt mean to quote that...

# 12 kehlis @ 07/13/13 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killaice2099
just trying to make this clear. madden sucks. major. the graphics look just about the same. what happened to that fake CGI trailer graphics. oh yeah. it was fake.
And we've made it clear that non constructive, immature posts like this will get you banned.

# 13 ccoaxum @ 07/13/13 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xman2k
Current gen actually stands pretty good against it in these pics
i don't think so, one they always touch up their pictures...two you can clearly tell that the next gen pics has more details on the player, better lighting differences...hack RG3 hair shows in the next gen not sure why he cldn't have them in current gen lol

# 14 ccoaxum @ 07/13/13 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfriendlyghst
Ok now some criticism.

Current Gen.... RGIII Mouth open, eyes looking down the field, somewhat natural, the colors look good.

Next Gen..... Souless face, looks like a wax doll, way too many scuffs on the helmet, broken wrist.
can't say its too many marks on the helmet when you don't know what that player been through during the game and what qrt its in...you got to remember next gen is able to put in more details that they was never able to do before..

# 15 ccoaxum @ 07/13/13 04:22 PM
the last picture shows him looking down the field and pointing

# 16 ccoaxum @ 07/13/13 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfriendlyghst
Ok now some criticism.

wrist do look broken tho lol

# 17 reverend_heat @ 07/13/13 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
can't say its too many marks on the helmet when you don't know what that player been through during the game and what qrt its in...you got to remember next gen is able to put in more details that they was never able to do before..
Right, you never know if RG3 decided to use his helmet in a game of asphalt bowling before kickoff. That's the only explanation for his helmet to look remotely that trashed, it looks ****ing ridiculous.

# 18 Earl1963 @ 07/13/13 04:36 PM
Looks the same to me.

# 19 ccoaxum @ 07/13/13 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
Right, you never know if RG3 decided to use his helmet in a game of asphalt bowling before kickoff. That's the only explanation for his helmet to look remotely that trashed, it looks ****ing ridiculous.
the lines of the marks might be little too long but other then that i seen worse in real life on football helmets

# 20 ccoaxum @ 07/13/13 04:54 PM
in the last picture its not really any marks on his helmet..so that part shows me how all the equipment details can change through out the game..which is realistic to the game of football

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.