Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

The NCAA Football 14 OS community rosters are here, check out the details below.
  • All schools named.
  • All players have the correct skin color
  • All correct heights and weights
  • All correct home states.
  • All coaches/coordinators named, including stats corrected.
  • Proper equipment adjusted on some players for most players in initial release. We hope to eventually have all players
  • Dreads on players with long dreads.
  • Some minor ratings adjustments
  • Transfers added/removed
NOTE: THESE ROSTERS ARE FOR OFFLINE/ONLINE DYNASTY. THEY WILL NOT WORK FOR ONLINE MATCHES.

The version 3 roster may be downloaded from the following EA locker:
volstopfan14

volstopfan14 updated as 7/30/13 at 4:39 PM CST
(YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADD ANYONE AS A FRIEND ON PSN TO GET THESE ROSTERS)

Offline File:
Steps
1. Follow the link, you will be brought to a google drive page.
2. Go to File>Download.
3. Extract the .zip file
4. Copy the PS3 folder to a USB drive
5. On your PS3, go to Saved Game Data and copy the file from your USB drive

This roster is completely free. However, if you would like to donate to the roster team for their hard work you may do that here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=L8AXD2UKDAWGQ

If you notice any mistakes, please post them in the corrections thread (link below). Corrections should not be posted in this thread.

We also recommend using slow progression for coaches in dynasty with these rosters.

MODERATOR'S WARNING: (16 JULY 2013)
DO NOT POST CORRECTIONS IN THIS THREAD! POSTS WILL BE DELETED. OFF-TOPIC POSTS WILL BE DELETED. WARNINGS/INFRACTIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT FOR THOSE THAT CAN'T FOLLOW THE RULES.

THREAD FOR CORRECTIONS:: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-posting.html

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Teaorna @ 07/16/13 08:36 AM
Awesome!!! Thanks for all the hard work

# 22 HYDef_1 @ 07/16/13 08:43 AM
Thanks alot. Always doing a good job. I salute you...

# 23 bwburke94 @ 07/16/13 08:48 AM
Thanks guys.

# 24 rensmacneill @ 07/16/13 08:48 AM
Amazing work, thank you so much.

# 25 jimmylong @ 07/16/13 08:55 AM
can't get these until i get off work tonight.....any die hard michigan fans, let me know about the rosters, and how they look.

# 26 DNMHIII @ 07/16/13 09:06 AM
Thanks so much for all the hard work guys.

# 27 TheBigRedNation @ 07/16/13 09:06 AM
Just wanted to send out a thank you to all of those who worked so hard on these rosters!

# 28 gamemaster-2005 @ 07/16/13 09:07 AM
Thanks for the hard work guys. Will donate some money this weekend. Can't wait to try these out tonight.

# 29 RGmoney @ 07/16/13 09:12 AM
First post has been updated with link to Corrections Thread. Please use it.

# 30 speedy43 @ 07/16/13 09:14 AM
Again, great job guys and thanks for working so hard at this! I have shared the info with the community over at IGN and given proper credit. Donation coming soon.

# 31 mldillard0308 @ 07/16/13 10:10 AM
Where can one obtain this awesome roster if they do not have access to PSN? Thanks!!

# 32 SweetH2oFball @ 07/16/13 10:12 AM
JUST WHAT TOO SAY THINKS GUYS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK. I RECENTLY LOST MY JOB OF 6 YEARS. BUT WHEN I START MY NEW JOB BECAUSE IM CLAIMING ONE LOL..I WILL DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 33 BuckeyeBoy315 @ 07/16/13 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudgee691
No problem, we encountered a snag yesterday, so that is why they weren't released we do apologize for not releasing them when we said we would. Getting the offline file now.
Don't apologize. You guys don't owe people anything! Thanks for your dedication.

Just out of curiosity, what was the snag? I have no idea what kind of work goes into this thing, so I am just curious how big of a deal quality control, etc. is. I assume you guys come through things with a very in depth approach? That's just crazy and awesome! The fact you could get that done in under 24 hours in incredible.

Thanks again guys!

# 34 Roy1da_Dawg @ 07/16/13 10:29 AM

Hellalujah!!!!!!!!!! Praise the NCAA 14 GAWDS that took the time to bless us...you guy are top notch dudes and if we ever meet in real life....1st round is on me...

# 35 SickDL @ 07/16/13 10:37 AM
Thanks for all the hard work. Will donate some cash later this day.
Awesome roster set

# 36 speedy43 @ 07/16/13 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mldillard0308
Where can one obtain this awesome roster if they do not have access to PSN? Thanks!!
I have uploaded the rosters to Google Drive. LINK

Steps
1. Follow the link, you will be brought to a google drive page.
2. Go to File>Download.
3. Extract the .zip file
4. Copy the PS3 folder to a USB drive
5. On your PS3, go to Saved Data and copy the file from your USB drive

# 37 masonosam11 @ 07/16/13 10:55 AM
You guys are amazing! Awesome job, thanks for putting up with all of the whiners.

# 38 bomberooski @ 07/16/13 10:58 AM
You lucky PS3 guys!

# 39 aevans0913 @ 07/16/13 11:08 AM
Sweet can finally start playing NCAA for real! I was getting really tired of playing those kids online that go for it on 4th and 15 on there own 20 yard line and quit when their well thought out plan didn't seem to work out.

Cannot thank you guys enough for all the hard work and time you have put into these! How many guys rotated out to work on these? I would like to fairly compensate everyone on paypal for actually making the game playable.

# 40 SickDL @ 07/16/13 11:21 AM
Donation send. Thanks again

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.