Home
NBA Live 14 News Post

We haven't heard much from the NBA Live 14 team since the Twitter chat in late June uncovered some details about the game.

It looks like we'll be seeing a blog arrive sometime this week, going over exactly what releasing the ball to physics brings to the table.

What are you hoping to see?

Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 RyDaddy215 @ 07/17/13 10:44 AM
Can't wait to see what EA's anorexic, un proportioned player models can do!

# 22 RyDaddy215 @ 07/17/13 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor_0330
Hey, the more info we get just confirms that EA is coming with something BIG. No doubt that 2K14 is going to get it's shine as well. But Live 14 is going to be special I believe. If EA has this much time, with a new dedicated crew, next-gen consoles, Synergy sports providing data every hour on the hour from (tendencies, accessories, and statistics)! How could you not think it's its going to be BIG!!!!!! EA! "It's in the Game"
Have you played NBA Live over the past decade?.....

Yea, that's why no one believes it could be anything "big".

# 23 chefboirt @ 07/17/13 10:53 AM
I really think that EA sports should close its doors period. Growing up a fan of EA I was very hesitant to give the 2k series a chance whether it was football or basketball. When 2k released their titles and sold it 19.99 that is when the tide shifted. I believe had they not bought and paid for the NFL license , Madden would have been in the same boat as Live and EAs baseball series. Giving the fact that next- gen consoles don’t come out until November they should at least release some solid videos to see what the community thoughts on what is shown, take the feedback and see if they can implement our suggestions if possible. I would like to see Live come out and at least be somewhat competitive because competition fuels creativity and innovation and it would just be health for the gaming community. I mean let’s keep it funky we have had freestyle controls for over 10 year so releasing more info about dribbling maybe not the best way to increase excitement in the community. Please EA give us something that shows that you’re making an effort.fficeffice" />>>

# 24 dghustla @ 07/18/13 02:56 PM
Any idea when this blog is happening?

# 25 ultralow36 @ 07/18/13 04:42 PM
looks like we got a blog

# 26 I Djm @ 07/20/13 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
I actually think that in a perfect world there would be 5 NBA games to choose from.
we can only dream

# 27 titans321 @ 07/24/13 09:53 PM
It's been more than a week. Where is it?

# 28 Jano @ 07/24/13 10:49 PM
Lol you serious? It's in the Science of Bouncetek Thread.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.