Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

According to PlayStationLifestyle, the NCAA Football 14 uniform pack DLC should be available to download on Tuesday, July 23rd. No details on what the uniform pack will include, but word is the DLC should be free.

UPDATE: (via @Steve_OS Twitter) Just received confirmation that the NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC will arrive Tuesday (timing based on 1st party). It will be free and contain about 20 teams. The full list of teams will be released Monday.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SteelerSpartan @ 07/20/13 08:10 PM
Hope they add some team color socks for teams like USC and Florida State

I know they said they can't do those exact ones but having a plain Red/Team Color option would be the best substitute

# 2 This Is Michigan @ 07/20/13 08:19 PM
For the love of Christ, get rid of the incorrect road uniforms for Michigan. This is the second year in a row so far EA has done nothing about it-

Incorrect ones with "elephant tusk" Maize piping on the sides

Current ones with no tusk piping, a Maize line under the names

# 3 Gary85 @ 07/20/13 08:30 PM
Hopefully, it will be release on XBOX 360 too.

# 4 TexanCam @ 07/20/13 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Hope they add some team color socks for teams like USC and Florida State

I know they said they can't do those exact ones but having a plain Red/Team Color option would be the best substitute
I never got that either. UTSA has orange socks

# 5 TripleCrown9 @ 07/20/13 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiel82
Looks like Uniform Pack 1 DLC will be available on Tuesday. Still can't find any info on what exactly it will include or a price.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...3-chaos-rings/
That's been known for a while now.

# 6 Psyblast @ 07/20/13 09:27 PM
I wonder if the correction for the gray facemask epidemic on the PS3 will be through the Uniform Store, or if they're making a patch for that.

# 7 DrPhibes @ 07/20/13 09:33 PM
I'll believe it is out this early when I see it. I hope it is true, though.

No offense, but all these wrong pants, socks, facemasks and that ticky tacky stuff can wait for another update.. they need to get teams that actually have completely outdated and obsolete sets taken care of first.

Get Oregon State, West Virginia, Cal, North Carolina, Arizona, Baylor, UConn, etc out first. Heck, I only expect half of these teams to get updated.

# 8 apoulton1 @ 07/20/13 09:59 PM
Maryland is incorrect for the 2nd straight year as well. They have the Black Pride, Black ops, and White Ops uniforms, however no White Pride and for their regular home and away uniforms EA still has them wearing what they wore in 2011. It is very frustrating.

Top is correct Terps uniform, bottom is what EA still has them wearing from 2011.

# 9 MikeRo72 @ 07/20/13 10:32 PM
Very excited when I bought this title. Very disappointed when I saw all the uniform errors. If its in the game....right.

# 10 D0GGERT D0G @ 07/20/13 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Michigan
For the love of Christ, get rid of the incorrect road uniforms for Michigan. This is the second year in a row so far EA has done nothing about it-

To be fair, some of the players did use the tusks in 2011. This year its excusable.

# 11 KickassJohnson @ 07/21/13 12:04 AM
it's mind blowing that they still get this stuff wrong

# 12 DrPhibes @ 07/21/13 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickassJohnson
it's mind blowing that they still get this stuff wrong
I honestly think they got more stuff wrong than stuff right.

126 teams is a lot to keep track of and things will fall between the cracks, but their art team is straight lazy.

Remember the one year Alabama didn't have numbers on the side of the helmets? I guess that year Bama didn't unveil their uniform in time to get the right helmet in.

# 13 merchant1874 @ 07/21/13 01:12 AM
See If they employed me? Or any other uniform guy here. This game would be immense in the uniform department.

# 14 sportzbro @ 07/21/13 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by merchant1874
See If they employed me? Or any other uniform guy here. This game would be immense in the uniform department.
I've always thought they should just have 1 or 2 people strictly dedicated to making sure alternates, logos, patches, field art, etc. were 100% correct and up-to-date.

# 15 BonesKnows85 @ 07/21/13 01:22 AM
I wonder when they are going to fix the 108 helmets in the game that have a gray facemask that shouldn't. On the PS3. I just posted a complete list.

# 16 mgoblue678 @ 07/21/13 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Michigan

Really wish they would correct this, can't stand the uniforms with the piping. Also would like to see the road uniforms Michigan wore against VT in the Sugar Bowl added to the game, loved those.

# 17 superxero27 @ 07/21/13 02:14 AM
Assuming this is accurate (absent a confirmation from EA, this could just have been the original plan, which might have changed) I'm actually a little surprised it's so soon.

I fully expected it to be closer to the season, especially with the grey facemask issue and some teams revealing things closer to the season.

# 18 TripleCrown9 @ 07/21/13 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhibes
I honestly think they got more stuff wrong than stuff right.

126 teams is a lot to keep track of and things will fall between the cracks, but their art team is straight lazy.

Remember the one year Alabama didn't have numbers on the side of the helmets? I guess that year Bama didn't unveil their uniform in time to get the right helmet in.
Yeah that was a glitch, the numbers were in the uniform select screen and in replays. So...that's pretty invalid to the argument.

# 19 BleedGreen710 @ 07/21/13 07:10 AM

# 20 loccdogg26 @ 07/21/13 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesKnows85
I wonder when they are going to fix the 108 helmets in the game that have a gray facemask that shouldn't. On the PS3. I just posted a complete list.
Its a glitch more prevalent on the PS3 side. I'm pretty sure they know about it.

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.