Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

According to PlayStationLifestyle, the NCAA Football 14 uniform pack DLC should be available to download on Tuesday, July 23rd. No details on what the uniform pack will include, but word is the DLC should be free.

UPDATE: (via @Steve_OS Twitter) Just received confirmation that the NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC will arrive Tuesday (timing based on 1st party). It will be free and contain about 20 teams. The full list of teams will be released Monday.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 TDenverFan @ 07/21/13 09:13 PM
Props to EA for getting this out so quickly! We can all be pretty critical of them, but 20 teams and it's out within 3 weeks of release? Not bad at all

# 42 winlikemike @ 07/21/13 09:46 PM
Oregon State, please?

# 43 Brutus @ 07/21/13 10:57 PM
Pretty pumped, More reason to fire up some games this week!

# 44 boomersooner31 @ 07/21/13 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
Props to EA for getting this out so quickly! We can all be pretty critical of them, but 20 teams and it's out within 3 weeks of release? Not bad at all
Agreed! I cannot believe they're covering so many teams! Wasn't the initial pack last season like 8?

Can't wait to see the list tomorrow. Will def. get me amped to play some games this week.

Now fix those facemasks...

# 45 BFig @ 07/21/13 11:11 PM
It's almost a guarantee that the teams with new uniforms like UNC, Oregon State, UCONN, WVU, etc will be in it. Hoping to see A&M's black alts are in it and possibly a patch where you can adjust the sleeves on players with the team's like A&M, ND, Miss St., Tennessee, etc. Pretty frustrating you can't put a long sleeve on a player because everyone has the team sleeves automatically.

# 46 RP59 @ 07/22/13 02:31 AM
I hope they fix the issue where some teams have TV numerals on both their shoulders and their sleeves. Rice, for instance, looks so awful that I abandoned my plans to do a dynasty as them.

# 47 UK_Sooner @ 07/22/13 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP59
I hope they fix the issue where some teams have TV numerals on both their shoulders and their sleeves. Rice, for instance, looks so awful that I abandoned my plans to do a dynasty as them.
Pretty much the same for me TBH. Va Tech's orange alternate is another with 2 pairs of 'TV numbers' although it was an issue in the previous game as well. Can't believe they've not fixed it in this edition.
This, Coupled with the 'grey facemask' glitch, also pretty much puts me off using VT as one of my dynasties....

# 48 tarheels390 @ 07/22/13 07:51 AM
Where is everyone getting information that the pack is going to be released on tuesday? I have looked everywhere and not seen one thing about it.

# 49 loccdogg26 @ 07/22/13 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheels390
Where is everyone getting information that the pack is going to be released on tuesday? I have looked everywhere and not seen one thing about it.
Go back to the first post.

# 50 SlickRick11 @ 07/22/13 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Sooner
Pretty much the same for me TBH. Va Tech's orange alternate is another with 2 pairs of 'TV numbers' although it was an issue in the previous game as well. Can't believe they've not fixed it in this edition.
This, Coupled with the 'grey facemask' glitch, also pretty much puts me off using VT as one of my dynasties....
Couldn't be more right about this, its truly sad EA hasn't noticed and fixed this, Rice, Arkansas State, V-Tech's Orange Alt, and West Virginia's Grey Alt all have this and its seriously hard to even play a game with any of these teams until its fixed, has EA ever even acknowledged that their aware of this? I'm sure people have tweeted them about it, and it would be the easiest fix ever.....

The Grey facemask glitch is just pathetic,but if they can somehow fix the 100+ teams that have it, I'll be very happy with this game

# 51 LucasEatWorld @ 07/22/13 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFig
and possibly a patch where you can adjust the sleeves on players with the team's like A&M, ND, Miss St., Tennessee, etc. Pretty frustrating you can't put a long sleeve on a player because everyone has the team sleeves automatically.
Wait, is this permanent?I thought it was just a glitch and if you changed it to no sleeves or whatever, that it wouldn't actually show up in game.

# 52 Dogslax41 @ 07/22/13 10:22 AM
If one of them added is the Army Battle of the Bulge unis then it looks like my Akron dynasty is going to be mothballed earlier than I expected.

# 53 BCJMU99 @ 07/22/13 10:34 AM
Gimme these

and these...

# 54 TripleCrown9 @ 07/22/13 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
Gimme these

and these...

The first one might happen, no chance on the second one. Unless they wear those again this year, then the chance bumps up to slight.

# 55 coogrfan @ 07/22/13 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP59
The Rice jersey screw up is particularly egregious, their jerseys don't have tv numbers.

# 56 damion2721 @ 07/22/13 10:56 AM
It is amazing that certain teams like FIU, Eastern Michigan get an update with a uniform that just came out in the summer, while teams like ND and Michigan remain untouched. F'n amazing and there is NO excuse at all for it. They need to lose that tagline "keep it real" because that is FAR from the truth and BS.

# 57 RTF @ 07/22/13 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apoulton1
Maryland is incorrect for the 2nd straight year as well. They have the Black Pride, Black ops, and White Ops uniforms, however no White Pride and for their regular home and away uniforms EA still has them wearing what they wore in 2011. It is very frustrating.

New MD uniforms will be included in the update according to an EA producer in this interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Haumiller
For Maryland, the jerseys aren't up-to-date right now, but that is something that will be fixed in the upcoming free DLC pack that will be coming out, I don't have a date for that just yet but it should be in the next couple of weeks or so that that will be ready. I know SVP, as soon as he got the game, he hit up a good friend of ours in marketing and was like 'C'mon man. What's going on here? You don't have my Terps looking right!'
So yeah, that Scott Van Pelt guy is pretty cool, thank him.

# 58 nickery @ 07/22/13 11:32 AM
The new Baylor uniforms beter be in this or at least the black ones that we wore 3 times LAST SEASON..

At least just give me the new chrome helmets, its the least you can do after leaving our fight song out of the game

# 59 Gopokes15 @ 07/22/13 11:34 AM

# 60 petroNOLEum @ 07/22/13 11:37 AM
I still have not heard anything regarding the details of the new uniforms update. Anyhooooo, FSU unveiled their new jerseys yesterday at the ACC media days. They have a new ACC logo on the right chest and they have "oversized" numbers on the front and back now. They are huge. Also, the natural cut on the sleeves is much higher now, so the jerseys will no longer have "sleeves." I have a PS3 and to see FSU's helmet (they GOAT IYAM) with a gray facemask is reason enough to NEVER buy an EAsports game again. Even if it was a glitch, to let it go 2 weeks is a slap in the face to the consumers. Here are some pics of FSU's new jerseys.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.