Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

According to PlayStationLifestyle, the NCAA Football 14 uniform pack DLC should be available to download on Tuesday, July 23rd. No details on what the uniform pack will include, but word is the DLC should be free.

UPDATE: (via @Steve_OS Twitter) Just received confirmation that the NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC will arrive Tuesday (timing based on 1st party). It will be free and contain about 20 teams. The full list of teams will be released Monday.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 TrippyBeaver @ 07/22/13 12:49 PM
Dang, Baylor's numbers are awesome on the new unis.

# 62 montycrook @ 07/22/13 01:29 PM
Any news or list of teams yet? Anymore news about the gray facemasks besides the fact they are still gray??!!

# 63 Iceman87GT @ 07/22/13 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickery
The new Baylor uniforms beter be in this or at least the black ones that we wore 3 times LAST SEASON..

At least just give me the new chrome helmets, its the least you can do after leaving our fight song out of the game
I knew Baylor had to change their original Black jerseys (when they first unveiled the new set they had black numbers outlined in Gold, but new rules stipulate that the numbers have to be a different color than the jersey) but I didn;t know they decided to have 2 different black jerseys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petroNOLEum
I still have not heard anything regarding the details of the new uniforms update. Anyhooooo, FSU unveiled their new jerseys yesterday at the ACC media days. They have a new ACC logo on the right chest and they have "oversized" numbers on the front and back now. They are huge. Also, the natural cut on the sleeves is much higher now, so the jerseys will no longer have "sleeves." I have a PS3 and to see FSU's helmet (they GOAT IYAM) with a gray facemask is reason enough to NEVER buy an EAsports game again. Even if it was a glitch, to let it go 2 weeks is a slap in the face to the consumers. Here are some pics of FSU's new jerseys.

I'll add the numbers to my list (I also noticed they were ridiculously slim the other day, is that a new issue or has that been the case for a while now).

But 2 weeks is not enough time to fix the issue, considering the time it takes to approve any sort of patches, they are also probably going to want to include a few other things (patches start to cost money the more you have). Rest assured they know about the issue are working on a fix, hopefully it comes sooner rather than later (I'm glad its not affecting my Jackets, but it's impossible to avoid seeing it, as a majority of my opponents have the issue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Actually, yes, I just got off of the phone with EA support for another issue, and mentioned the grey face masks. The support representative as well as his colleague sitting beside him both knew of the issue, and said a fix was currently in the works.

Not sure if this should be concerning for the Xbox guys. I am not even sure if they are having the issue. However, he did mention it was a known issue for the PS3 only.
From what I remember a handful of teams are affected on the 360, either that or people were reporting incorrectly a few weeks back. I'm on the PS3 this year so I can't confirm any of those claims.

# 64 d11king @ 07/22/13 02:21 PM
I just want to be able to change the opponents jerseys in online dynasties when I play the CPU. Tired of always going against the generics, especially when so many teams have so many uniforms.

# 65 peaster68 @ 07/22/13 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
I just want to be able to change the opponents jerseys in online dynasties when I play the CPU. Tired of always going against the generics, especially when so many teams have so many uniforms.
^^^THIS!!!

# 66 temaat89 @ 07/22/13 02:30 PM
I know the University of Houston is revealing their new uniforms tomorrow (23rd) so I doubt those will be in this update. However, does anyone know the ETA for the next update (if there will be one)?

# 67 VTPack919 @ 07/22/13 02:42 PM
I just hope they fix the numbers glitch on the orange VT jerseys. They are my favorite jerseys in college football. Come on!

# 68 BFig @ 07/22/13 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by temaat89
I know the University of Houston is revealing their new uniforms tomorrow (23rd) so I doubt those will be in this update. However, does anyone know the ETA for the next update (if there will be one)?
No one is even sure about this update lol, cause we're still waiting for an official announcement of it and the teams.

# 69 Quint75 @ 07/22/13 03:03 PM
I find it a bit frustrating that Steve (God bless him) can get confirmation that this DLC is coming out but we can't get any word on what issues they are working on for a patch. I really want to know if they are aware of the issues we have tried to bring to their attention (lack of fumbles is by far my biggest complaint but there are many other valid concerns) and if they will indeed be addressed on the upcoming patch. I am holding off on starting my dynasty because of this.

Sorry to go OT, separate issue I know, but one that I think is infinitely more important. And I am a big jersey guy too.

# 70 temaat89 @ 07/22/13 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFig
No one is even sure about this update lol, cause we're still waiting for an official announcement of it and the teams.
True, but given EA's track record with uniform updates, I'm not expecting UH to be in the list of 20 teams. If they are in, I'd be excited. Only time will tell (hoping they announce the 20 team list soon )

# 71 The JareBear @ 07/22/13 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quint75
I find it a bit frustrating that Steve (God bless him) can get confirmation that this DLC is coming out but we can't get any word on what issues they are working on for a patch. I really want to know if they are aware of the issues we have tried to bring to their attention (lack of fumbles is by far my biggest complaint but there are many other valid concerns) and if they will indeed be addressed on the upcoming patch. I am holding off on starting my dynasty because of this.

Sorry to go OT, separate issue I know, but one that I think is infinitely more important. And I am a big jersey guy too.
I agree with you sir, it would definitely be nice to know what EA has recognized as an official issue.

# 72 UK_Sooner @ 07/22/13 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPack919
I just hope they fix the numbers glitch on the orange VT jerseys. They are my favorite jerseys in college football. Come on!
Given that the issue was prevalent on last years game, I'm not holding out any hope that this will be fixed this year.
We can but hope though......

# 73 Jasong7777 @ 07/22/13 03:33 PM
Hope they fix Notre Dame pants.

# 74 w00dy Hayezz @ 07/22/13 04:32 PM
Can't wait to see what teams are included.

# 75 rynecandy @ 07/22/13 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by temaat89
There have been leaks on the net from a twitter account. If they are the real ones, they are far from anything special. I doubt they will be in the update but EA gets to see uniforms before they are released to the public, so that wouldn't be the reason why they aren't in the game.

Edit:

# 76 canesfins @ 07/22/13 04:44 PM
Well I'll probably fire up a Oregon State dynasty now with those uni's.

# 77 Iceman87GT @ 07/22/13 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasong7777
Hope they fix Notre Dame pants.
Use their strategy pants, same thing as their normal pants, yes its annoying that you'd have to make this change each time you entered a game but its the 2nd pants option, so its not like you have to search for it.

# 78 bowld @ 07/22/13 04:59 PM
It's about 5 PM EST and nothing has been mentioned by EA in regards to the uniform store or the teams involved. Guess we will just have to fire up the game tomorrow to see whats included.

As long as UNC, Cal, Oregon State, West Virginia and Arizona are included I will be happy

# 79 temaat89 @ 07/22/13 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynecandy
There have been leaks on the net from a twitter account. If they are the real ones, they are far from anything special. I doubt they will be in the update but EA gets to see uniforms before they are released to the public, so that wouldn't be the reason why they aren't in the game.

Edit:
Like I said earlier, I'm not expecting these to be in this round of uniform updates, but I would be pleasantly surprised if they are. There have also been multiple helmet leaks regarding UH (not the Tony Levine April Fool's joke) but I don't know if they will even be using those since there hasn't been an official announcement.

# 80 tcc23 @ 07/22/13 05:05 PM
Did a little research on twitter and found this..
Attachment 63591

I'm pumped for our new jerseys being in the game, but its a shame that they have had since October to put these helmets in the game, by far unc's best looking helmets.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.