Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Last year 2K Sports started up their Community Team-Up Program for NBA 2K13, giving the biggest NBA 2K fans an exclusive look at the game. IpodKingCarter, Chris Smoove, KSpade64, vannwolfhawk, ShakeDown and sma11z99 all accepted their invites, while Da_Czar declined and Shady00018 couldn't make it.

2K Sports has just started up another Community Team-Up Program for NBA 2K14. It would be great to see someone from the OS community get in on the action.

With that said, speak up now. Who are your recommendations?

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 ForeverVersatile @ 07/22/13 04:49 PM
I forgot the Da Czar as well.

# 22 vtcrb @ 07/22/13 04:49 PM
Sellaz would be a GREAT choice to help get the Classic Teams straightened out. He knows his Stuff.

# 23 vtcrb @ 07/22/13 04:50 PM
Eaglerock to help get the Bugs OUT of Association Mode, PLUS fix Contract issues.

# 24 jd@os @ 07/22/13 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushmir
Bedwardsroy. PERIOD. Dude does so much good for the community roster-wise.
This. And Portlandblazer. Port-land-bla-zer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 25 Goffs @ 07/22/13 04:53 PM
Can vanhawk get back? I want more playbook authenticity..

# 26 schnaidt1 @ 07/22/13 04:59 PM
bedwardsroy has to be number 1 choice. hands down if he isnt invited there should be a riot with pitch forks.

# 27 jersez @ 07/22/13 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
Myself, Jersez and thedream2K13
I appreciate it man, but I doubt I'll make it it's a popularity contest, and I'm not a regular poster anymore. I try to stay away from this , but I of course will vote for you, jerzeyreign dream2k13 KyotoCarl sirjam there are just so many knowledgeable people here and I don't want anyone to feel slighted if I didn't vote for them.

# 28 thedream2k13 @ 07/22/13 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Can vanhawk get back? I want more playbook authenticity..
they only report on what they see while plaing the game like last year.

# 29 MarvinOida @ 07/22/13 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
They dont get to make recommendations. they are just there to play the game and report what they saw when they make youtube vids
They could make recommendations but probably not say what they said in public. Cause that's like leaking info if they actually say what they wanted, but if that's not the case, well, ok then.

# 30 bigeastbumrush @ 07/22/13 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushmir
Bedwardsroy. PERIOD. Dude does so much good for the community roster-wise.
Co-sign.

If bedwardsroy doesn't get in, shame on 2K.

# 31 thedream2k13 @ 07/22/13 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Thanks Steve, I thought you guys knew but I have access to 2k and the dev team already so I would never want to take a spot someone else who hasn't been or has a voice can use.

Sincerely appreciate the votes though family!!!
Please use and abuse your influence so that the velvetta wont rise to the top again this year. Also help bring back the "D" instead of 2k13 "effense"

Also NO AUTO DEFENSE , shot contesting included

# 32 noshun @ 07/22/13 05:09 PM
I would take Ryan Moody. He hasn't been there before, and he does his best to be very subjective, and informative of issues. Get someone with a different perspective..

# 33 JasonWilliams55 @ 07/22/13 05:10 PM
More peeps from OS less from YT.

*no particular order
Jersez
Vannwolfhawk
SirJam
Sellaz32
MarvinOida
JerseyReign
Eaglerock
VTCRB
AlabamaRob
D11king
Optik
DukeC
ffaacc03
sreckless
Coach2k
and myself of course

# 34 MarvinOida @ 07/22/13 05:13 PM
I just looked at the credits at 2K13 for no reason and it thanked the community from OS. Yeah, we need OS to basically be the teamup.

Sellaz
Bedwardsroy
PortlandBlazer
VTCRB
Eaglerock

A couple examples of guys but they really know the games/Pro Basketball and work with it to make it better. Obviously it needs more. I just named some roster Subforum guys for the start.

# 35 Rondo is GOD @ 07/22/13 05:19 PM
I'd like to nominate seanbarkley and vtcrb.

# 36 Sportzfan0290 @ 07/22/13 05:28 PM
VTRCB with all the amazing work he's done with FIBA projects 2 years in a row and other projects he deserves a chance.

# 37 Wil2DaSon @ 07/22/13 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
I just looked at the credits at 2K13 for no reason and it thanked the community from OS. Yeah, we need OS to basically be the teamup.

Sellaz
Bedwardsroy
PortlandBlazer
VTCRB
Eaglerock

A couple examples of guys but they really know the games/Pro Basketball and work with it to make it better. Obviously it needs more. I just named some roster Subforum guys for the start.

I second this! Especially Bedwardsroy and Eaglerock. I don't have Xbox but followed Eaglerock's roster thread all year. Something has to be done with association and he is the guy to help get it fixed.

# 38 TryAgainBruh @ 07/22/13 05:33 PM
LegendOnDeck aka Vee (winner of the 100k tournament earlier this year), DjEffectz, Dpunkz, or NycDaFuture.

Honestly, If they can pick up one person who's capable of giving the 2k developers some in-depth insight on what needs to be tweaked next year for us online ballers, I'll be happy.

# 39 MavsManiac4Life @ 07/22/13 05:36 PM
Vannwolf
Sellaz
MarvinOida
JerseyReign
Eaglerock
VTCRB
Hyperball

Great roster/playbook/ratings/accesories/association guys right here.

# 40 vannwolfhawk @ 07/22/13 05:53 PM
Jasonwilliams55 and alabamarob without hesitation!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.