Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #1 is available now for 360 users, later today for PS3 users. (We will update this post when they are available.)

UPDATE: EA and Microsoft are working on the 360 slowdown issues.

UPDATE #2: PS3 users can download the uniform pack now.

UPDATE #3: Having issues downloading the NCAA Football 14 uniform pack or have longer than normal load times? Try this.

For some reason, the Uniform Store still isn't available, but you can queue it up and download it from Xbox.com, right here. It's free and weighs in at 136 MB.

All of the details for the NCAA Football 14 uniform pack can be found here. Thanks to @MrLux for the video.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Scrollbar @ 07/23/13 01:25 PM
I've tried downloading this thing 5 times already, keep running into various errors. God I love EA sports. Nothing with them is "Free"

# 122 youssefmeskin @ 07/23/13 01:26 PM
And "13 Nike" are also new!! But if they can add new gloves can't they just add the revo speed facemask that 80% of the qb's wear?!

# 123 rocketbuck10 @ 07/23/13 01:30 PM
I get the fact that teams in BCS conferences need updates...and have uniform change needs that many more users and players want. I get that.

But Toledo wore 2 forms of the matte blue helmet and 1 yellow matte helmet last year, plus a grey jersey and pant combo. Not to mention they wear a blue/gold under armor base layer sock and sleeves.

At launch, they had helmets from 2011. The home/away jersey and pant was correct.

Uniform update releases...with no changes. Like i said, I know bigger, better schools deserve the attention over the MAC...but Bowling Green got their new uni's and base layer. Ohio got their matte helmet. Those schools both were not as good as Toledo last season.

Seems like Under Armor would have all of the schools they supply for pushed right to EA by now. UnderArmor had its own "Uniform Store Update Pack". Plus, Toledo was one of the first schools to outfit with Under Armor, back in 2009-2010.

# 124 CrimsonGator96 @ 07/23/13 01:31 PM
Well this sucks..got the uniforms but now just like everyone else, the loading is impossible and I keep getting kicked off the servers.

# 125 BFig @ 07/23/13 01:33 PM
What's so frustrating is that EA puts all these baselayers on and I just played a snowy -20 degree game and they have half sleeve's on, I just wanna be able to adjust them as I please and not have this unrealistic way of sleeve's.

# 126 nickery @ 07/23/13 01:35 PM
Im really happy they put all of our new helmets and unis in the game but they really mesed up on our new Gold Chrome shiny helmets.

They are supposed to look like this..

# 127 WWF80sKid @ 07/23/13 01:37 PM
Do the Ohio matte helmets look matte in the game? Could anyone post a pic of actual in game action with the matte helmet?

# 128 grizzblue @ 07/23/13 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Its free.......
ok, I misunderstood. But can anyone tell me who has downloaded it if IU's new helmets are included. I don't think so but don't want to download this with the apparent problems that come with it if IU's gear isnt in it. (playing only one dynasty, so I could care less about other teams unis for now)

# 129 TripleCrown9 @ 07/23/13 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzblue
ok, I misunderstood. But can anyone tell me who has downloaded it if IU's new helmets are included. I don't think so but don't want to download this with the apparent problems that come with it if IU's gear isnt in it. (playing only one dynasty, so I could care less about other teams unis for now)
They aren't. There's a list of what was included, as well as a video of those uniforms.

# 130 superxero27 @ 07/23/13 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvuking1
Sorry if I was being snippy. As a WVU fan I just want these new jerseys really bad haha
No worries., man. As an Arizona fan, I certainly sympathize

# 131 jarato @ 07/23/13 01:44 PM
Ok so the loading issues are tied to being connected. Removed my Internet connection and uniforms and loading times are back to normal. FYI for the time being.

# 132 youssefmeskin @ 07/23/13 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickery
Im really happy they put all of our new helmets and unis in the game but they really mesed up on our new Gold Chrome shiny helmets.

They are supposed to look like this..

they look pretty good in-game compared to on the menus though.. they're not that bad...

# 133 scottyo60 @ 07/23/13 01:47 PM
This thing may be free , but my load times are worse now than earlier. I know we throw around the term broken way too much, but with my game sitting on the loading screen and Denard starring at me, I think they broke the game

# 134 DavaFlava25 @ 07/23/13 01:57 PM
Yea, me and Denard are really having some deep eye gazing going on over here.

# 135 Watson @ 07/23/13 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavaFlava25
Yea, me and Denard are really having some deep eye gazing going on over here.

# 136 timbosliceGB @ 07/23/13 02:02 PM
looks like live is having major issues right now which might be why this game is messing up when im not trying ot or sign in on live the game works fine with uni's

# 137 nickery @ 07/23/13 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youssefmeskin
they look pretty good in-game compared to on the menus though.. they're not that bad...
Oh okay awesome thanks for that, I haven't had a chance to check them out in game yet.

# 138 Pezell04x @ 07/23/13 02:06 PM
Tried to queue it from xboxlive.com and it says that the "offer is not valid in my area".

Didn't know EA hated Boston so much

# 139 big earl @ 07/23/13 02:08 PM
are the gray face masks fixed?

# 140 timbosliceGB @ 07/23/13 02:08 PM
game works 100 percent offline so im thinking the issue is 100 percent xbox live when not connected to live game is fine wiht uni's and loding times are normal

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.