Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #1 is available now for 360 users, later today for PS3 users. (We will update this post when they are available.)

UPDATE: EA and Microsoft are working on the 360 slowdown issues.

UPDATE #2: PS3 users can download the uniform pack now.

UPDATE #3: Having issues downloading the NCAA Football 14 uniform pack or have longer than normal load times? Try this.

For some reason, the Uniform Store still isn't available, but you can queue it up and download it from Xbox.com, right here. It's free and weighs in at 136 MB.

All of the details for the NCAA Football 14 uniform pack can be found here. Thanks to @MrLux for the video.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 LucasEatWorld @ 07/23/13 02:08 PM
So has anyone actually tested the two different gold ND helmets to see if playing at night makes a difference? Hate playing with those dark brown helmets. =/

# 142 ehh @ 07/23/13 02:13 PM
My load times were very poor as well post-download.

Also, unless my mind was playing tricks on me the football was huge again using UConn's new road uniforms. I played a few series at UMass and the ball was back to being a rugby style watermelon looking thing.

# 143 Flightwhite24 @ 07/23/13 02:14 PM
Was excited to get home and dload this but I think I will hold off until this issue/bug is fixed

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

# 144 vhhsfu0509 @ 07/23/13 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasEatWorld
So has anyone actually tested the two different gold ND helmets to see if playing at night makes a difference? Hate playing with those dark brown helmets. =/
I too would appreciate if someone could check on this. I know this issue is much worse on the PS3 but this might provide some insight.

# 145 timbosliceGB @ 07/23/13 02:20 PM
game is working fine offline not connected to xbox live load times are normal and using new unies get right int oa game

# 146 timbosliceGB @ 07/23/13 02:22 PM
so i think this is a xbox live issue which would cause huge loading problems if you don't have a 100 percent connection to live/ea servers

# 147 MassChaos @ 07/23/13 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhhsfu0509
I too would appreciate if someone could check on this. I know this issue is much worse on the PS3 but this might provide some insight.
The game i played on 360 was at night and there was no difference.. could be a different story on ps3 though

# 148 timbosliceGB @ 07/23/13 02:25 PM
what is the issue with nd helmets?

# 149 TripleCrown9 @ 07/23/13 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbosliceGB
what is the issue with nd helmets?

# 150 welc0me2VEGAS @ 07/23/13 02:28 PM
this bug **** sucks.. damn these uniforms.

# 151 mrlux @ 07/23/13 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasEatWorld
I did after I recorded the video and there is no difference between them, still brownish at night games.

# 152 d11king @ 07/23/13 02:34 PM
EA Sports still doing the "2 steps forward, 30 feet back" thing?

# 153 bowld @ 07/23/13 02:36 PM
Oregon State looks filthy! Time to start a new dynasty with the Beavs,,uni's are amazing!

# 154 BadAssHskr @ 07/23/13 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Thanks...Sigh SMH...EA cant help but kill my vibe....No stadium update, No revo speed and the only thing I was happy to see taken away in a update...Wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
I use Nebraska alot because of Taylor Martinez, I guess I will use older jersey.
I'm still fuzzy on this whole Nebraska Uni thing. So what officially gives? It seemed to me that the Uni's that came shipped were new from last year, which was a nice update, so now they are adding more red and white Uni's? Are they more plain than what we already have?

I don't get it, and i'm on a terrible work 1930's model dell monitor, just doesn't look like anything to me.

# 155 noplace @ 07/23/13 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
I'm still fuzzy on this whole Nebraska Uni thing. So what officially gives? It seemed to me that the Uni's that came shipped were new from last year, which was a nice update, so now they are adding more red and white Uni's? Are they more plain than what we already have?

I don't get it, and i'm on a terrible work 1930's model dell monitor, just doesn't look like anything to me.
I thought the ones shipped where pretty accurate and the only thing I see from the update is they messed up the shoulder stripes and the base layer have the helmet N on the sleeves instead of the block N... From what I heard you can still use the shipped jerseys though so thats what I'll be doing..

# 156 TripleCrown9 @ 07/23/13 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
I thought the ones shipped where pretty accurate and the only thing I see from the update is they messed up the shoulder stripes and the base layer have the helmet N on the sleeves instead of the block N... From what I heard you can still use the shipped jerseys though so thats what I'll be doing..
They updated to the newest Adidas template, which is the exact same thing they did for all the major Adidas schools except Michigan.

# 157 noplace @ 07/23/13 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
They updated to the newest Adidas template, which is the exact same thing they did for all the major Adidas schools except Michigan.
Tou have a pic of what your're talking about? You mean the stretchy siding?

# 158 BigBlue10989 @ 07/23/13 02:57 PM
No loading problems for the PS3 so far

# 159 jnewcomer5 @ 07/23/13 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue10989
Grey facemasks?

# 160 superxero27 @ 07/23/13 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue10989
Sure they actually released already?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.