Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Joystiq has posted a list of every player with the "clutch trait" in Madden NFL 25, most of which are the same as last year.

Looking at the list below, who do you think should be added or removed?
  • CB Darrelle Revis (TB)
  • CB Champ Bailey (DEN)
  • FS Eric Weddle (SD)
  • FS Ed Reed (HOU)
  • FS Charles Woodson (OAK)
  • HB Marshawn Lynch (SEA)
  • HB Ray Rice (BAL)
  • HB Frank Gore (SF)
  • HB Maurice Jones-Drew (JAX)
  • K Rob Bironas (TEN)
  • K Adam Vinatieri (IND)
  • K Matt Prater (DEN)
  • LT Joe Thomas (CLE)
  • MLB Patrick Willis (SF)
  • MLB Derrick Johnson (KC)
  • QB Aaron Rodgers (GB)
  • QB Tom Brady (NE)
  • QB Peyton Manning (DEN)
  • QB Drew Brees (NO)
  • QB Joe Flacco (BAL)
  • QB Ben Roethlisberger (PIT)
  • QB Eli Manning (NYG)
  • QB Tim Tebow (NE)
  • RE Justin Smith (SF)
  • RE DeMarcus Ware (DAL)
  • RE Jared Allen (MIN)
  • ROLB Clay Matthews (GB)
  • SS Troy Polamalu (PIT)
  • TE Jimmy Graham (NO)
  • TE Antonio Gates (SD)
  • WR Calvin Johnson Jr. (DET)
  • WR Andre Johnson (HOU)
  • WR Larry Fitzgerald (ARI)
  • WR Steve Smith (CAR)
  • WR Anquan Boldin (SF)
  • WR Santonio Holmes (NYJ)
  • WR Mario Manningham (SF)

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 deacon21206 @ 07/26/13 12:35 AM
I don't think many people understand what clutch is and what consistancy.
Tebow clutch why because of the come from behind wins he had because of the season before.
Mannigham and Holmes big catch ability at key moments.
Flacco is a good 4th quarter QB period let alone the SB run if that wasn't clutch what is.
Woodson, Reed, Bailey, Revis the ability to make key plays at the right time most of the time through out their careers.
Far as receivers why is Reggie Wayne not on this list out of all the one's that made it he should definitely be there.
I would also argue Carrie Williams, Kruger, Watt, Pitta, Luck, Suggs, B. Marshall, AP, Ngata, Wilfork, Gerald Mccoy
I don't see how MJD and Gore are on the list, but not AP
I agree with the QB's and receivers except thee omissions of Wayne and Marshal
Also I see no DTs made it.

# 22 deacon21206 @ 07/26/13 12:36 AM
They should have a trait called choke artist. With Romo and Ryan heading that up at playoff scenarios in game.

# 23 adriano @ 07/26/13 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Ware is clutch now? He absolutely wasn't clutch in week 17 with the playoffs and division title on the line.
Ware should have been IR'd weeks before that game.
He had two surgeries on the same arm after the
season ended.. At least he went down swinging..
I was proud of his fight... Like RG3 said, sometimes
you have to go...

# 24 munky1307 @ 07/26/13 12:44 AM
No AJ Green huh?

Riiiiight...

# 25 adriano @ 07/26/13 12:44 AM
I agree with the poster who said take all lineman
off this list.. I think clutch is more for Offensive players,
QB's, WR's, Kickers...

# 26 Shaffer26 @ 07/26/13 01:12 AM
Might be in the minority, but I'm not a fan of these player traits things. Seems a bit gimmicky.

# 27 FreAk47 @ 07/26/13 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davo1021
In his season as a starter, he went from 23.4 QBR during the first three quarters to 55.5 QBR during 4 quarter/overtime. I would definitely say that's WAY stepping it up in the clutch.
Haha, a QBR of 55.5 puts him slightly above what Christian Ponder averaged for the entire season, not just one small sampling. I'm not so convinced that rationale makes him a "clutch" player. He went from horrendous, to mediocre...

This has to be a troll job by EA, kind of like them adding the "Tebowing" animation to the game and acting like anybody should care.

# 28 B1gg Randall @ 07/26/13 02:01 AM
No Matt Ryan.. SMH

# 29 onac22 @ 07/26/13 02:20 AM
So this is the list of super men who can score three touchdowns in one minute because they are "clutch". Not a huge fan of the boosts at the end. To many unpredictable and crazy superman moments.

# 30 tarantism @ 07/26/13 02:23 AM
Sooo Matt Ryan has more comeback wins than anybody in the NFL since he entered the league but he isn't clutch in Madden? Yep.

# 31 jtswag187 @ 07/26/13 02:44 AM
Karlos Dansby needs to be on here

# 32 jtswag187 @ 07/26/13 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Where is ROMO!!
Romo is the most unclutch person ever

# 33 davo1021 @ 07/26/13 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreAk47
Haha, a QBR of 55.5 puts him slightly above what Christian Ponder averaged for the entire season, not just one small sampling. I'm not so convinced that rationale makes him a "clutch" player. He went from horrendous, to mediocre...

This has to be a troll job by EA, kind of like them adding the "Tebowing" animation to the game and acting like anybody should care.
Who cares how he compares to other players? Yes he's a horrible QB. The only thing that matters is does he get a lot better in clutch situations? Yes. That means he is clutch.

# 34 scala42 @ 07/26/13 03:25 AM
here representing pats fans, can we trade tebow's clutch rating to rob ninkovich please?

# 35 miz468 @ 07/26/13 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
Those guys aren't clutch..
My FF team disagrees. I literally made the playoffs on Alfred Morris's last carry of the FF regular season. Snuck in the playoffs by one yard, and ended up winning it all.

# 36 MachineGunLotto @ 07/26/13 03:44 AM
Where is Matty Ice?!? Do they not watch Falcons games and see Matt have to bring us back from being down?
I mean damn, the one vs the Panthers this year was amazing and its one of plenty that he has done.

# 37 Egotgame17 @ 07/26/13 09:08 AM
How is matt ryan not clutch 7 game winning drives in 2012 alone and no qb has more 4th qtr comebacks since 2008 looks like ill have to make the change myself. As for Tebow are u kidding me he hasnt started let alone have a game winning drive in almost 2 years hi completion pct is 47 lol. Santonio holmes still clutch because of his catch in the SB smh havent seen him catch a jets td in a while. Manningham another "clutch" player over his SB catch ridiculous i guess david tyree would still be clutch too. Last but not least how can a LT be clutch i will admit thomas is the best LT but how can he come up clutch by blockin pass rushers like he does every single down

# 38 doughy1kanobi @ 07/26/13 09:12 AM
Tebow? Really? And I know Andrew Luck is only in his second year but he broke the record for 4th quarter comebacks by a QB in their rookie year. How exactly is that not clutch?

# 39 Moe Moody @ 07/26/13 09:18 AM
How can an Offensive line be clutch???lol

# 40 paconaifas @ 07/26/13 09:41 AM
Tebow?????????? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.