Home
Wrestling Revolution News Post

MDickie just sent us word that their popular mobile wrestling game Wrestling Revolution has launched on the Ouya Console.

The game features a customizeable universe with over 350 characters to choose from and edit. The game features up to 30 wrestlers in a battle royal, 8 man tag matches, and hardcore match options. Pretty impressive for what is a $5 game.

You can follow the development on Wrestling Revolution on MDickie's Facebook Page.

Game: Wrestling RevolutionReader Score: Vote Now
Platform: OUYAVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 idlehands @ 07/27/13 02:21 PM
The idea seemed nice but the game looks like crap. Not the graphics mind you. Just the gameplay. I like the idea and I'm a sucker for wrestling but this just doesn't look like fun.

# 2 WTF @ 07/27/13 07:53 PM
Actually liked parts of it. Love the Jake the Snake Double DDT. Some pretty slick things going on. If the animations were more fluid, looks to have some pretty good AI.

# 3 ricanbxbomba @ 07/27/13 07:59 PM
I've been playing this game on my Galaxy S3 since it first came out.. So much fun, the career mode is great.

# 4 bigbob @ 07/27/13 11:12 PM
To me, it's a must buy at $5 just for the fact that it has a 30-man Battle Royal. Unfortunately, I don't have the Ouya.

# 5 DubTrey1 @ 07/28/13 12:38 AM
Honestly, looks like it is a flash based game - and should remain an app rather than anything else....

# 6 jyoung @ 07/28/13 01:43 AM
Those two-person moves were sick.

Seems unplayable with all that slowdown, though. I wonder if it slows down that much during regular matches or if it's just confined to this mode.

# 7 Cubfan @ 07/28/13 03:18 AM
Some of the moves look cool like the 2 man ddt. The graphics and animations need work.

# 8 tbook24 @ 07/28/13 12:37 PM
the game was setup good just need to improve the gameplay and graphics. other than that the foundation is there for a great game

# 9 bigbob @ 07/28/13 03:26 PM
The hell were you guys expecting for $5, No Mercy?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.