Home
WWE 2K14 News Post

2K Sports has just announced the WWE 2K14 Phenom Edition, featuring WWE Superstar Undertaker. Amazon currently has the price listed at $99.

Read the full press release below.

The Deadman Cometh: WWE® 2K14 “Phenom Edition” to Feature Iconic WWE Superstar Undertaker®

Collector’s Offering Set to Deliver Exclusive in-Game Content, Collectible Autographed Item, Video Content and Unique Packaging

2K today announced that enigmatic WWE Superstar Undertaker® will be featured through the “Phenom Edition” of WWE® 2K14, the forthcoming release in the WWE flagship video game franchise. Available for the Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, while supplies last, the WWE 2K14 “Phenom Edition” is scheduled to include the following items:
  • Exclusive tin coffin box
  • Exclusive collectible art card personally autographed by Undertaker
  • Exclusive Undertaker playable character: “American Badass”
  • Exclusive Undertaker-themed controller skin
  • “WWE Undertaker – The Streak”: Disc #1 (on Blu-Ray/DVD)
  • Access to WWE 2K14 global pre-order offer: Ultimate Warrior playable character
  • Copy of WWE 2K14 video game
“The Deadman. The Lord of Darkness. The American Badass. The Phenom. In every aspect of his career, Undertaker has commanded the admiration and respect of WWE fans and newcomers alike for more than two decades,” said Chris Snyder, Senior Director of Marketing at 2K. “His unequivocal legacy will be fully realized in the WWE 2K14 ‘Phenom Edition’ and is a must-have item for any collector.”

With captivating ring entrances and looming, omnipresent appeal, Undertaker is WWE’s longest-tenured current Superstar and holder of several WWE titles throughout his storied 20-year career. He is best known for his unrivaled winning streak at WrestleMania®, WWE’s biggest event of the year, where he boasts a 21-0 record. Whether he took on Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior early in his career, aligned in tag team competition with his brother Kane®, delivered career-defining matches against WWE Superstar Triple H® and WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels® or squared off against his most recent WrestleMania opponent CM Punk®, Undertaker is responsible for some of WWE’s most prolific and memorable moments.

WWE 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE 2K14Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
WWE 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 PantherBeast_OS @ 08/05/13 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
You could probably just sell the autograph and recoup a lot of the extra money you'd be paying.
I really don't think Taker would sign like 10,000+ autographs. I'm sure most of them will be auto sign by a machine. Then 2k will advertise as it been signed by the Taker. I could be wrong. But I got a strong feeling the photo will be auto sign by a machine. So the Photo and auto ain't worth the paper it is printed on. Again I could be wrong tho.

# 22 Cubs4Life @ 08/06/13 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Pretty much disagree with all this. Yes people change gimmicks all the time, but the Undertaker and that gimmick isn't 'people.' At the time he was already ten years into being the Undertaker, he was known for pretty much that gimmick and that gimmick only. Foley isn't a good example because people knew him from ECW and elsewhere as Cactus Jack. The Mankind character didn't have near the history that Undertaker did. Hell his gimmick was having the Three Faces of Foley. It's a stretch to say 'look how this worked out for Mankind, it'd work for Taker too.' The situations aren't the same. Trying to rename Mark just wouldn't have cut it. Nobody would have accepted that, I'm sorry.
It's fine to disagree and we will never know if it would have worked anyway, but to be honest. He did change his gimmick just not his name. The Undertaker is the undead and biker taker was human. As I said before he didn't do any Undertaker taunts except for cut throat which others do too and he did a different version as biker taker. He didn't do the darkness choke or darkness pin as biker taker. He had no special powers and didn't dress like The Undertaker. The only thing he had the same was his name. To say nobody would have accepted it we will never know but my friends and I didn't accept the biker taker cause it made him human and ruin what he was. I'm sure we are not the only ones who felt and feel that way about those years. After all The Undertaker gimmick will go down as the greatest gimmick of all time cause it was never seen or done before, but not the biker version.

# 23 alifeincomplete @ 08/09/13 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Really? This is Yukes we're talking about here. I fully expect that to be his only attire. They're real good at pulling stuff like that.
Uh, did we play the same WWE '13? There are three versions of him in that game. What makes you think that there won't be more than one in this?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.