Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

The Madden NFL 25 demo is available now for 360 gold subscribers, you can queue it up right here. It weighs in at just under 2 GB.

We'll update this post when it's available for the PS3. According to EA Sports, it should be available at roughly 3:00 PM EST.

UPDATE: The demo is available now for PS3 users.

The demo includes the following.

Two never-before-seen videos
  • New England Patriots owner, Robert Kraft talks about Owner Mode
  • Compilation of some of the new Madden 25 features
Four drills for the Skills Trainer
  • Precision Modified Running
  • Total Control Passing
  • The Option
  • Ball Hawk
Play Now Matchups
  • San Francisco 49ers vs. Baltimore Ravens
  • Seattle Seahawks vs. Green Bay Packers
Details
  • You can set the difficulty level
  • You can adjust sliders
  • Full game with 5 minute quarters
  • Only one camera angle in demo (Standard)
  • It will have commentary
  • 49ers are the team available in Skills Trainer

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 jpdavis82 @ 08/13/13 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan
Does the CPU complete 90% of their passes like they do in NCAA 14?
IMO no, Kaepernick was 6/14 against me just now for 41 yards. Gore 12/56

# 82 R9NALD9 @ 08/13/13 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
CPU all pro kaep just started 8 for 8 for 92 yards. One rush for 12 yards. Davis already has 5 catches for 72.

Kick returns are really really fun.

Tried the typical throw after the jam on cover 2 and safety laid out Torrey smith and cb recovered and picked off the pass off the ground almost
You are just bitter because of NFCCG loss last season...those stats right there are pretty realistic

# 83 wordtobigbird @ 08/13/13 09:22 AM
Seems like EA really wants us to use the commits on defense.

Got another 2 assist tackles.

# 84 TLizChosen @ 08/13/13 09:25 AM
Gameplay feels good..seems like alot of fumbles. I caused 3 with the Ravens vs San Fran..been playing alot of NCAA 14 so have to get use to the precision modifier (holding the left trigger) etc. Did perform a nice stiff arm with Ray Rice though. It is better than last year to me still on the fence, but leaning towards purchasing.

Galaxy Note II

# 85 schmit_95 @ 08/13/13 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Um no it doesn't play like last year. It plays like a cleaned up version of ncaa14.
Opinions bro. Its the exact same game. Lifeless.....

# 86 wordtobigbird @ 08/13/13 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R9NALD9
You are just bitter because of NFCCG loss last season...those stats right there are pretty realistic
Haha can't do anything about the past. Rematch coming soon!

# 87 K33057 @ 08/13/13 09:29 AM
Unreal... I cant believe that the Camera angle is sooo important to people.. Unreal.. Hey how about Gameplay?? Compared to BB or 2k? better? as good?
reasons The Show BB game is so Loved is because of Onfield play, its real... Sure it Also Looks real but it also PLAYS Real..
after over 20 years so should Madden..

# 88 wordtobigbird @ 08/13/13 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmit_95
Opinions bro. Its the exact same game. Lifeless.....
You can say its lifeless but don't lie and say its the exact same game for people who can't play it... I could never go back to madden 13 after feeling these controls. I can actually navigate thru traffic now.

# 89 wordtobigbird @ 08/13/13 09:32 AM
If anything these impressions show you need to play the game for yourself. Everyone is having varied results which could be a good thing. Everyone plays differently tho

# 90 Mamba 24 @ 08/13/13 09:32 AM
When i go to demos on Xbox all i see is some shooting game and Ncaa 14. Im on Silver BTW

# 91 bowld @ 08/13/13 09:33 AM
Well just finished my 3rd game and I gotta say...I like it. Having a ton of fun with it and its 100x better than Madden 13. I'm sure things will start to bug me and stand out the more I play but as of right now I think its a very fun game

# 92 bowld @ 08/13/13 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba 24
When i go to demos on Xbox all i see is some shooting game and Ncaa 14. Im on Silver BTW
Need gold playa

# 93 ViciousFoLife @ 08/13/13 09:36 AM
Anyone getting holding calls? Only played a few games but it seems just like NCAA 14 all they ever call is clipping.

# 94 Reed1417 @ 08/13/13 09:37 AM
Just downloaded it. About to jump into it. Here goes nothing!

# 95 Mamba 24 @ 08/13/13 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowld
Need gold playa
Are u saying i cant downloadin it period, or will it be up a little later

# 96 bowld @ 08/13/13 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba 24
Are u saying i cant downloadin it period, or will it be up a little later
I could be wrong but I think you need gold in order to get the demo in the first week or 2..then it goes to silver

# 97 Gman 18 @ 08/13/13 09:39 AM
When does the demo release for silver subscribers?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

# 98 schmit_95 @ 08/13/13 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
If anything these impressions show you need to play the game for yourself. Everyone is having varied results which could be a good thing. Everyone plays differently tho
Well said. I wish I could just jump in and recoginize whats good and different about it. Ill admit I am pre programmed to be negative towards anything Madden after the last 7 years. And yes, I only spent a few minutes with it, it just felt like ho-hum same ole same ole. Anyone who is enjoying this more power to you, and Im very jealous!

# 99 Gman 18 @ 08/13/13 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMBrown
If you don't have a Gold subscription, you can't download it.
Just another reason why Microsoft are a bunch of cheapskates and I won't be buying the xbox 1

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

# 100 Getweberd @ 08/13/13 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBrady
How is DBs having worse hands than in Madden 13 realistic? There were already way to many dropped interceptions last year compared to real life.
Perhaps I should have been more clear. I'm referring to the tendency I encountered last year in Madden 13 where DBs on higher difficulties made some very, *ahem* acrobatic interceptions over the heads of my receiver and one of their own men. In a similar situation playing this demo, the DB dropped the ball while flying over the head of the player. Their hands are not necessarily worse, I suppose, but what is more accurate is that they drop the balls they should. It's more consistent with what you would expect. I agree that DBs drop the ball too often in Madden, but I will also contend that by having DBs have a bit of the dropsies, it makes the game more fun, and not the pick-fest that Madden 13 was at times.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.