Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

According to Donny Moore, he will start revealing the Madden NFL 25 player ratings on Thursday, in the first of three announcements. FranchisePlaySports' Brian Mazique has posted an interview with Donnie, as he talks about how he comes up with the ratings and more.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 angels eclipse7 @ 08/13/13 07:04 PM
That's awesome news! I can't wait! Also, I haven't seen anybody post it, but the 49ers, Ravens, Packers, and Seahawks rosters are available to look at in the demo via the depth chart.

# 2 HozAndMoose @ 08/13/13 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
Can't believe Kaepernick ratings are basically the same as last year. They already had his speed slow when they first created him, but now seem satisfied at 88. I wouldn't have a problem with that 88 speed if other QBs in the game weren't drastically higher, like RG3.
You seem to be forgetting that RG3 was a one of the best track runners coming out of High School. He won Gatorade Texas Boys Track and Field Athlete of the Year in 2007. Also runs a faster 40 time. 4.53 to 4.41.

# 3 wordtobigbird @ 08/13/13 08:04 PM
He is plenty fast in the demo. He pulls away from defenders. Don't get too caught up in the number.

# 4 raguel @ 08/13/13 08:31 PM
Any plans to announce how player ratings affect their performance?

# 5 Gorilla Glass @ 08/13/13 08:40 PM
Quote:
Can't believe Kaepernick ratings are basically the same as last year. They already had his speed slow when they first created him, but now seem satisfied at 88. I wouldn't have a problem with that 88 speed if other QBs in the game weren't drastically higher, like RG3.
I think Kaepernicks speed is a little to high. I would rate him at 84 speed not 88. He is not a burner.

# 6 suthrnthug @ 08/13/13 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
I think Kaepernicks speed is a little to high. I would rate him at 84 speed not 88. He is not a burner.
As a Packer fan I have to disagree.

# 7 LBzrule @ 08/13/13 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
You seem to be forgetting that RG3 was a one of the best track runners coming out of High School. He won Gatorade Texas Boys Track and Field Athlete of the Year in 2007. Also runs a faster 40 time. 4.53 to 4.41.
Mehhh Matt Elam ran that this year and only got an 88 speed.

# 8 youALREADYknow @ 08/13/13 09:05 PM
They still need to work on the difference between striders/sprinters and short burst accelerators.

Kaepernick has a higher ACC than SPD for example. This makes little sense. He's not getting caught from behind, but he doesn't have Vick-like acceleration.

Ratings seem better so far than M13's end of season rosters though. A lot more spaced out in skill ratings such as Route Running, Block Shedding, Tackling, Catch In Traffic, etc.

# 9 Gorilla Glass @ 08/13/13 10:14 PM
Quote:
he is faster than he looks out there because of his stride and size.

check out 1:21 of the video

also, RG3's 40time is with no pads on. Kap is bigger than RG3, so there is a chance that he is faster or just as fast on the field (wearing the pads). Also Kap ran that 40 at not 100%. I know excuses, excuses...but what is known is that RG3 is comming back from a pretty bad injury and we have to see if he still has the same speed. But I'm sure Tiburon still has him at 93.

but RG3, Russell Wilson, Vick all are more agile than Kap...no question there. But straight line speed, imo Kap is faster or just as fast as RG3. Also Vernon Davis said Kap is one of the top 3 fastest players on the team.
Wow, he is faster than he looks.

RG3 was 'unofficially' clocked at 4.3 with no pads. He's not much smaller. He weighs 223 compared to CKs 230.

Maybe they should bring CK up a couple points in the speed department.

# 10 JaymeeAwesome @ 08/13/13 11:02 PM
The greatest thing about M25 is that you don't have to settle on Donny Moore's ratings. If you feel Kap is faster, make him fast. No one is right or wrong when it comes to ratings. Madden share will have plenty to choose from after a few weeks of release.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.