Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

According to the achievement lists on both Exophase and Xbox360Achievements, crew mode will make its return to NBA 2K14.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 njblazer09 @ 08/13/13 10:59 PM
I really hope its real. It seems very legit, but ya never know.

# 2 IYoDa @ 08/13/13 11:05 PM
So it looks like MyTeam is an actual team, not random players. That sucks

# 3 J_Posse @ 08/13/13 11:06 PM
Looks like it could be legit and I'm hoping Crew is in so people can stop asking for it.

# 4 KyotoCarl @ 08/13/13 11:10 PM
I wonder if it's real.

There's mentions of the path to greatness mode there were you collect stars. That doesn't sound like something you would make up.

Sent using Tap a Talk

# 5 Gman 18 @ 08/13/13 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IYoDa
So it looks like MyTeam is an actual team, not random players. That sucks
No, I don't think it's that. I think it's just you choose a team you want for myteam and you have a bunch of random players on it and you do an association or season with it.

# 6 B1gg Randall @ 08/13/13 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
I wonder if it's real.

There's mentions of the path to greatness mode there were you collect stars. That doesn't sound like something you would make up.

Sent using Tap a Talk
Yep! That's what I was gonna post.

# 7 KyotoCarl @ 08/13/13 11:39 PM
According to MarvinOida in the other thread, the achievements list was leaked on August 24 last year and that turned out to be the real deal so this might be it.

Sent using Tap a Talk

# 8 orlandofan123 @ 08/13/13 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by njblazer09
2K always does that. Look at 2K12's trophies.
but the same achievements? if anything it means nothing new was done to mycareer myteam assosiciation. only thing new is path to greatness and crew lol. usually when they add something new to a mode some new achievements will present itself

# 9 KyotoCarl @ 08/13/13 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandofan123
but the same achievements? if anything it means nothing new was done to mycareer myteam assosiciation. only thing new is path to greatness and crew lol. usually when they add something new to a mode some new achievements will present itself
You will still have gameplay enhancements and they would not show up as an achievement but would make the game feel new and fresh.

Sent using Tap a Talk

# 10 infam0us @ 08/13/13 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
You will still have gameplay enhancements and they would not show up as an achievement but would make the game feel new and fresh.

Sent using Tap a Talk
They have the extra stuff in already, the way they incorporate them into the mode just mediocre. Too much too soon in MyCareer.

# 11 kjjnesb @ 08/13/13 11:53 PM
Looks like Assocation didn't really get any new features unless they beefed up Total Sim Control.

# 12 IYoDa @ 08/14/13 12:02 AM
Quote:
has to be fake. lot of the achievements are from 2k13 with the same pictures.
A lot of 2k13s trophies are from 2k12 and a lot of 2k12s are from 2k11.....

# 13 IYoDa @ 08/14/13 12:03 AM
Could be fake, no mention of using euro teams online as a trophy
Ie
Win an online match with a euro team

# 14 MarvinOida @ 08/14/13 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IYoDa
Could be fake, no mention of using euro teams online as a trophy
Ie
Win an online match with a euro team
They are only offline, exhibition only. There wasn't one for 2K13 for Team USA or Dream Team, so who knows?

Tap Tap Taptalking away on my iPhone

# 15 MarvinOida @ 08/14/13 02:56 AM
Based off what happened last year, They're most likely (my head say, 85%) real.

-This leaks around the same time of last year

-This has the same achievements as last year (which is kinda good due to this being true for the past years)

-No one spends time on making fake achievements/highly doubting a regular user could upload achievements

-Roughly the same amount of achievements

-Matches previous thoughts on Path to Glory, though the Lack of Crew kinda will make me wonder

Tap Tap Taptalking away on my iPhone

# 16 oMarcus2Ko @ 08/14/13 02:56 AM
Last year 2K13's Achievements were leaked on the same site. this site is legit. crew mode it is

# 17 daveberg @ 08/14/13 06:52 AM
If this is legit then 2k14 isn't looking so appealing. Crew and a whole mode just for Bron?

No thanks.

2k13 and rayray34's retro rosters might be in my ps3 for a while to come.

Though i'll be keen to hear more info on the game in the coming weeks, hopefully it'll change my mind.

# 18 Gronk4M13 @ 08/14/13 07:01 AM
If this is real, awesome. Confirmed association and mycareer= automatic buy for me.

# 19 ksuttonjr76 @ 08/14/13 07:21 AM
Quote:
It's pretty much has been the same achievements for the past 4+ years with some rare new ones.

# 20 KyotoCarl @ 08/14/13 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg
If this is legit then 2k14 isn't looking so appealing. Crew and a whole mode just for Bron?

No thanks.

2k13 and rayray34's retro rosters might be in my ps3 for a while to come.

Though i'll be keen to hear more info on the game in the coming weeks, hopefully it'll change my mind.
Achivements doesn't make a game my friend. You will still have gameplay improvements and what not. Just cause it doesn't have an achivement for it doesn't mean it's not in the game.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.