Home
EA Sports Season Ticket News Post

We have just received confirmation from an EA Sports representative stating the EA Sports Season Ticket program is exclusive to Xbox 360 and PS3 titles, so it DOES NOT transfer over to a PS4 or Xbox One.

We have inquired about plans for next-gen and will update if we receive a response.

Game: EA Sports Season TicketHype Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 1 - View All
EA Sports Season Ticket Videos
Member Comments
# 21 nwfdwill @ 08/16/13 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
I expect we'll see it reintroduced this time next year before the second round of next gen sports titles.
That's what I was thinking.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 4

# 22 Jet Sufferer @ 08/16/13 06:58 PM
With new systems coming out and all they should also offer for like 5 bucks the ability download Madden when it comes out on Season Ticket, or any other of their releases for that matter. You can have Season Ticket with all the benefits or you can "rent" the one or two titles you're interested in.

Not like EA to leave money behind.

# 23 BKstandUP6912 @ 08/16/13 07:30 PM
Not impressed with madden 25. I still see the same problems from the last couple of years. The AI is not any smarter they just function differently. I will continue not buying madden once again.

# 24 brandon27 @ 08/16/13 09:01 PM
Wow, good to know. I was going to re-up mine but kept putting it off until I got to play the demo. I was about to renew it this weekend, but knowing this now... I dont bother. Not much point. I can wait a few days for Madden, and NHL.

# 25 Slim4824 @ 08/16/13 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egotgame17
I dont quite understand what exactly this means are they saying you can pnly get sunday ticket by purchasing the 360 or ps3 versions pf the game? Because from what i understand is that it comes with a code you put in that gives you access to sinday tocket so what does the system really have to do with anything
EA sports season ticket, not NFL Sunday ticket.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.