Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA Sports has just released Madden NFL 25 player ratings for every player in the game. Click here to open the file in an Excel spreadsheet or check out the custom spreadsheet No Wayy Andre created.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 LEHNY @ 08/22/13 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Never seen a 2-14 team get so much love.
Love the D!

Flowers 94
DJ 93
Houston 91
Tamba 89
Berry 88

# 22 PaPZ187 @ 08/22/13 03:46 AM
Pleasantly surprised to see my man Mo Wilkerson get the love he deserves ranked as the 4th best Dlineman with a 96 overall rating...... someone was paying attention last year!!!

BTW ProFootballReference.com had Mo as the second best 3-4 lineman in the league by far (only behind Watt of course) last season..... just to shed some light for the fans in the dark when it comes to #96 in green and white.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

# 23 penacho @ 08/22/13 08:32 AM
How do they not put acceleration in the spreadsheet? They've made it one of the most important ratings and they leave it off of the "complete" ratings list. I'd lose my job in a heartbeat if I was even a 10th as sloppy as these guys.

# 24 Chiefsfan881129 @ 08/22/13 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEHNY
Love the D!

Flowers 94
DJ 93
Houston 91
Tamba 89
Berry 88
Agreed however my only 2 complaints are Colquitt got Robbed as he an 88 yet went to pro bowl he should be atleast no lower then a 94 ovr

& Quentin Demps if I recall correctly was added before Lane was. Signed yet Lane is on kc roster & demps is not.

So good thing for Roster Updates!

Looks like I'm going to have some work to do in building up Nico Johnson but I'll be starting him due to his 88 tak vs Jordan 78 tak

Go Chiefs!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

# 25 PaulChildres @ 08/22/13 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
Redskins look alright on D. We have decent linebackers, that bout does it.
If Orakpo is a 90 (which Im OK with), then Trent Williams needs to be a 91. He is technically our best player, period.

David Amerson a 69 though? Jeez Louis... I was thinking more like a 74. I was also surprised Jarvis Jenkins was as high as he is (79), I was guessing 75.

Barry Cofield is underrated out of anyone. He needs to be high 80's IMO.

# 26 Gorilla Glass @ 08/22/13 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulChildres
If Orakpo is a 90 (which Im OK with), then Trent Williams needs to be a 91. He is technically our best player, period.

David Amerson a 69 though? Jeez Louis... I was thinking more like a 74. I was also surprised Jarvis Jenkins was as high as he is (79), I was guessing 75.

Barry Cofield is underrated out of anyone. He needs to be high 80's IMO.
I'm taking it that you're through with Donny and his grab bag tactics as well.

# 27 BCJMU99 @ 08/22/13 12:42 PM
Some of these ratings are definitely suspect...

Kenny Phillips an 85??? LOL! Fool can't stay on the field.

Fletcher Cox only a 79?? What a joke...

# 28 StreetCarp @ 08/22/13 01:33 PM
Patriots ratings thoughts:

-Ryan Wendell an 89? I don't know about that...low-mid 80s probably.
-Dowling should not be in the 70s. He hasn't done anything in 2 years of being a pro.
-Surprising to see Dennard get an 81 after only being a starter for about half the year as a seventh round rookie, but I don't have an issue with it.
-Wilfork is not a 93. He's a 95 or 96. Nose tackles (even in the 4-3) aren't supposed to put up big stats.
-I think Tommy Kelly will get back into the mid-80s this season.
-Not so sure about McCourty getting a 92. He's a very good safety, but probably high 80s.
-Rob Ninkovich should also be high 80s. Underrated as always (except when he was like a 90 last year...that was too much).
-Tebow should be in the 60s...
-Bequette should be in the 50s.
-Collins is a LOLB, not ROLB. They're very different roles/positions.
-Amendola is better than 83, but he'll have to prove it.

none of this really matters because it'll be updated but that's what I have to say.

# 29 Shono_Mer_C @ 08/22/13 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
DeVonte Holloman plays OLB... he's a convert from Safety... why is he at RE -_-

No JJ Wilcox who'll likely start for Dallas opening day... (EDIT: missed him my bad)

Ware gets a significant decrease across the board (just for switching positions LOL)...

Loses 2 speed points
Loses 4 strength points
Loses 4 Agility (so on....)

SMH

Thumbs down!
atleast i know im not the only one looking forward to seeing how the dallas defense was gonna look..

# 30 Shono_Mer_C @ 08/22/13 02:49 PM
how can i see this? its not letting me -____-

# 31 Rayduh562 @ 08/22/13 03:52 PM
I think it's BS how P.Wheeler and D.Bryant were rated 77/79 last year on Raiders but now that they've signed with cle/Mia they're rated 87/88. Straight Raider hating

# 32 Lets Mosh @ 08/22/13 04:21 PM
I'm a bit annoyed that James Casey is listed as a FB. I was hoping to move this guy around and at times have him out on the edges. Maybe this will change with a roster update.

# 33 laxplayer24 @ 08/22/13 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Mosh
I'm a bit annoyed that James Casey is listed as a FB. I was hoping to move this guy around and at times have him out on the edges. Maybe this will change with a roster update.
He's basically the teams fullback/ H-back. They'll use him in the H-back role more than as a traditional tight end. Cant you change positions in madden 25 anyways?

# 34 Lets Mosh @ 08/22/13 04:32 PM
Yes that's true, but the problem with him being listed as a FB on the game instead of TE is that you can't line him up out wide.

I'm sure you can change positions but I doubt you could use it in online games.

# 35 StizzyOG @ 08/22/13 04:34 PM
Sure hope they put Kenbrell Thompkins on the Pats roster since he's most likely going to make it as a top-3 receiver spot

# 36 azdawgpound @ 08/22/13 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StizzyOG
Sure hope they put Kenbrell Thompkins on the Pats roster since he's most likely going to make it as a top-3 receiver spot

he should be with day of release roster update a lot of these rosters should change since all the final rosters should be final by this weekend.

# 37 Lets Mosh @ 08/22/13 05:10 PM
Anyone know if the updated rosters will be available in this format throughout the season? This is very convenient.

# 38 azdawgpound @ 08/22/13 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Mosh
Anyone know if the updated rosters will be available in this format throughout the season? This is very convenient.

they used to do that in the ps2 days with the spreedsheet's but I haven't seen it done since so doubt it unless somebody's gonna go through process doing their own spreadsheet.

# 39 StoneWallace17 @ 08/22/13 05:14 PM
Man none of the rosters up show the free agents that are available in the game. I just want to see who all made it there.

# 40 servo75 @ 08/22/13 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchDaCr3ator

EA Sports has just released Madden NFL 25 player ratings for every player in the game. Click here to open the file in an Excel spreadsheet or check out the custom spreadsheet No Wayy Andre created.
Where's Kickalicious ??

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.