Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

Another MLB 13 The Show title update has arrived this morning, bringing it up to version 1.24, weighing in at 184 MB. Details below.
  • Created Logos Diamond Dynasty logos should now show up for both users at all times during Diamond Dynasty games. Logos should now always be seen on field, uniforms and in on-screen-displays (OSDs). Some disconnects were being seen during online games as a result of missing logos on field.
  • Addressed an issue with the batting/pitching interface that was causing disconnects during online games. This was seen more often with the Zone Analog batting and Analog interfaces, but could happen in any interface. We believe this addresses non-user related disconnects that occur during online games.
  • Check Swing Appeals is no longer an option you can change in the in-game General settings during online games. Changing this option was causing issues when done in the middle of a game.
Source - MLB 13 PS3 Title Update 1.24 (MLB The Show Nation)

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 AUTiger1 @ 08/23/13 11:21 AM
Good to know that it won't mess up my franchise.

# 2 NelsonBis @ 08/23/13 02:28 PM
First game I played post patch I used default sliders on all star, drew 2 walks in the first inning and 4 overall, AI pitcher threw only 63% strikes. This might just be a one off, I don't know, but the AI pitching did seem less aggressive.

# 3 Curahee @ 08/23/13 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonBis
First game I played post patch I used default sliders on all star, drew 2 walks in the first inning and 4 overall, AI pitcher threw only 63% strikes. This might just be a one off, I don't know, but the AI pitching did seem less aggressive.

Im not sure how this has anything to do with this patch.
This patch did not affect AI pitching in any way.

# 4 NelsonBis @ 08/23/13 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curahee
This patch did not affect AI pitching in any way.
Yeah you're most likely right. Like I said, it was probably a one off, and more a case of wishful thinking on my part.

# 5 Factzzz @ 08/23/13 04:30 PM
They need to patch the way stats get way out of hand in the later years of RTTS.

# 6 BoomerHB52 @ 08/23/13 04:33 PM
Earlier people were complaining this patch wasnt downloading. Seems that is fixed now. I downloaded it with no problems.

# 7 Bobhead @ 08/23/13 08:52 PM
As soon as I downloaded the patch I dropped my pizza on the floor.

Coincidence? I think not! Does anyone test these things?

# 8 Curahee @ 08/23/13 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead

This patch did not affect clumsiness in any way.

# 9 Jimbo614 @ 08/23/13 11:23 PM
Did the Patch drop anyone's Power Rating?
Like Ryan Braun's? Or A-Rod's
Just asking

# 10 Shock1011 @ 08/24/13 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo614
Just asking
We won't know until next year if there was any effect on their play from PEDs......

# 11 Azamien @ 08/25/13 09:53 AM
Quote:
Just asking
That would happen in a roster update, not a patch.

# 12 DieHardTheHunter @ 08/25/13 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead

yes, that's why SCEA upped the 3 second rule to one minute.

# 13 igolfbad @ 08/27/13 09:08 AM
Quote:
Just asking
I can't comment on the details of this question, but I can say without a shred of doubt that the patch significantly lowered Bobhead's PCR (Pizza Control Rating). This game is now completely broken for Bob.

# 14 fripperiffic @ 08/27/13 11:07 AM
So post update I tired to play a buddy of mine 4 different times, and each time it froze within the first 4 pitches of the game! Prepatch this never happened. Anyone else dealing with this?!

# 15 AnEternalEnigma @ 09/11/13 07:59 PM
And they STILL did not fix the vault sorting glitch? Jesus CHRIST what will it take for these clowns to actually fix this? It's IMPOSSIBLE to find anything quickly in the vaults because of this glitch. I am disgusted.

# 16 Curahee @ 09/11/13 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnEternalEnigma
And they STILL did not fix the vault sorting glitch? Jesus CHRIST what will it take for these clowns to actually fix this? It's IMPOSSIBLE to find anything quickly in the vaults because of this glitch. I am disgusted.

First of all, its not a glitch. It was done purposely so people did not spam the vault with roster names like "AAAAAAAAA-OSFM" or "1111111111-OSFM", making their roster appear first on the list.

Secondly, its NEVER a good idea to call the Devs "Clowns"
You would have been better off just simply asking the question why, or better yet, using the search feature like youre supposed to.

Thirdly, if youre THAT disgusted, there is another game you can switch to.
Its called MLB2K. Im sure you ll have fun there!

Good Luck!

# 17 RandyBass @ 09/12/13 12:33 AM
Just got back into playing this game, and it seems to run smoother overall. I play offline and would get occasional freezing, in particular during camera cuts, and even when it didn't freeze there would be slight pauses at certain spots like it was about to freeze.

Not sure if any of this has to do with this update or not, as I haven't been keeping track, but gotta love the support this game gets.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.