Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Check out the latest hi-res NBA 2K14 screenshots featuring NBA legends Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas, Allen Iverson and Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon.

NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 KyotoCarl @ 08/26/13 08:29 PM
Looks polished and nice. Rosters will still have a couple of generic players (Olajuwon picture) but that doesn't bother me too much. Just happy to see Legends are still in.

Hope they've added some new ones too this year, but no evidence of that here.

Sent using Tap a Talk

# 2 orlandofan123 @ 08/26/13 08:30 PM
magic johnson looks like he jus came out the dentist

# 3 Vni @ 08/26/13 08:36 PM
Bulls are still pink.

Allright then.

Rockets are pink too. When will that be fixed?

# 4 JerzeyReign @ 08/26/13 08:37 PM
Ahh, the 01 Sixers are in again - good stuff.

# 5 cthurt @ 08/26/13 08:41 PM
Like that they added more AI shoes to the game, but dislike that the reds are still a pinkish color, and cheese and bread is that Isiah Thomas about to dunk??? lol

# 6 KyotoCarl @ 08/26/13 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Bulls are still pink.

Allright then.

Rockets are pink too. When will that be fixed?
I'm pretty sure it's a licensing issue, been like that since nba live in the 90's.

Sent using Tap a Talk

# 7 Vni @ 08/26/13 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
I'm pretty sure it's a licensing issue, been like that since nba live in the 90's.

Sent using Tap a Talk
You already told me that a while back. What does it mean exactly?

# 8 bottledwaterfan25 @ 08/26/13 08:47 PM
Looks alright. When I saw the Magic pic, I felt really hype to try out the flashy passes feature

# 9 KyotoCarl @ 08/26/13 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
You already told me that a while back. What does it mean exactly?
My thought, and i don't know for sure, is that ; for example, the Bulls red in the NBA could be some sort of color scheme they've come up which they call Bulls Red, or whatever, and they've copyrighted that specific tint which makes it illegal for anyone to use that exact color tint for commercial purposes.

That's my theory at least. I don't see any other reason why nba games haven't gotten the exact color right for 18 years.

Sent using Tap a Talk

# 10 swaggedout @ 08/26/13 08:49 PM
Quote:
Looks polished and nice. Rosters will still have a couple of generic players (Olajuwon picture) but that doesn't bother me too much. Just happy to see Legends are still in.

Hope they've added some new ones too this year, but no evidence of that here.

Sent using Tap a Talk
What generic player? That's Alonzo Morning.

# 11 VDusen04 @ 08/26/13 08:50 PM
Always good to see the legends. I scrolled down really slowly, hoping against the odds that one of the screenshots would feature a random new classic team. Alas, no dice. But still, I'm glad these guys are still included. Hopefully there haven't been too many that have been removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
...and cheese and bread is that Isiah Thomas about to dunk??? lol
Oh man, I looked right over that. Initially, I assumed he had to have been in the process of rolling his hand over for a finger roll lay-in. But you're right, that looks like he's about to deliver a tomahawk. It's surely editable, as always, but not a fan of seeing that, ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggedout
He was talking about the end of the Rockets' bench.

# 12 cthurt @ 08/26/13 08:53 PM
Quote:
My thought, and i don't know for sure, is that ; for example, the Bulls red in the NBA could be some sort of color scheme they've come up which they call Bulls Red, or whatever, and they've copyrighted that specific tint which makes it illegal for anyone to use that exact color tint for commercial purposes.

That's my theory at least. I don't see any other reason why nba games haven't gotten the exact color right for 18 years.

Sent using Tap a Talk
If this is true so be it, but there are so many reds to choose from why still make it pinkish red instead of say a cardinal red??

# 13 KyotoCarl @ 08/26/13 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggedout
Haha! I know who he is, I was talking about the players on the bench

Sent using Tap a Talk

# 14 Vni @ 08/26/13 08:56 PM
Quote:
If this is true so be it, but there are so many reds to choose from why still make it pinkish red instead of say a cardinal red??
Yeah, I agree.

I don't know... I wish LD2K would come up and explain us. It starts to bug me big time. I think the bulls where red in 2K11 too.

e/ lol nah nevermind, they where pink too.

# 15 KyotoCarl @ 08/26/13 08:56 PM
Quote:
Yeah, I have no idea. This is the best theory I could come with since it's been like that for a very long time.

I tweeted ld2k and beluba, but they haven't answered my questions for over a year so we'll see...

Sent using Tap a Talk

# 16 swaggedout @ 08/26/13 08:56 PM
He was talking about the end of the Rockets' bench.[/quote]

My bad, didn't see those guys.

# 17 Vni @ 08/26/13 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADBOYS3
With all the other Bulls trademarks in the game, I doubt they'd randomly choose to be stingy with a color (Why wouldn't they want their team represented properly?). But a color trademark -assuming the Bulls even have one - would only prevent another team from using it, I believe.

The red looks fine to me, though. I never understood the complaints about it every year.

(the 76ers court in 2K13 looks navy blue though)
When you look at MJ's jersey you see it red?

# 18 cthurt @ 08/26/13 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Yeah, I agree.

I don't know... I wish LD2K would come up and explain us. It starts to bug me big time. I think the bulls where red in 2K11 too.

e/ lol nah nevermind, they where pink too.
The last 2k I remember with a good red for the Bulls was 2k8 sad too say.

# 19 KyotoCarl @ 08/26/13 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADBOYS3
With all the other Bulls trademarks in the game, I doubt they'd randomly choose to be stingy with a color (Why wouldn't they want their team represented properly?). But a color trademark -assuming the Bulls even have one - would only prevent another team from using it, I believe.

The red looks fine to me, though. I never understood the complaints about it every year.

(the 76ers court in 2K13 looks navy blue though)
Yes it sounds silly as hell and i don't know if that's the real reason but considering they tend to copyright all kinds of things in the US it wouldn't surprise me if my theory is right.

Would be nice to get an informed answer by someone.

Sent using Tap a Talk

# 20 prime_clutch @ 08/26/13 09:10 PM
ONCE AGAIN A.I. DID Not WEAR A HEADBAND IN THE 2000-2001 year people

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.