Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Check out the latest hi-res NBA 2K14 screenshots featuring NBA legends Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas, Allen Iverson and Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon.

NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 VDusen04 @ 08/26/13 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigshot
Hopefully they kept the 98 lakers (or replaced them with the 2000 lakers which would be more appropriate) Kept the 93 hornets, the 95 orlando magic, 98 spurs, as well as those 95 knicks and 2002 kings and of course larry bird's celts. The rest can be replaced by newer 2000's teams or more of the 90's clubs that haven't made an appearance yet. I would hate for them to take out any classic teams, but if they do, replace them with some of these. I want Grant hill's 97 pistons on here though.

P.S. I was a 90's kid so i'm a little biased.
I believe i read in a preview that the 2002 Kings have been removed. I'd guess it's because Chris Webber is absent.

# 42 KyotoCarl @ 08/26/13 11:17 PM
Quote:
Hopefully they kept the 98 lakers (or replaced them with the 2000 lakers which would be more appropriate) Kept the 93 hornets, the 95 orlando magic, 98 spurs, as well as those 95 knicks and 2002 kings and of course larry bird's celts. The rest can be replaced by newer 2000's teams or more of the 90's clubs that haven't made an appearance yet. I would hate for them to take out any classic teams, but if they do, replace them with some of these. I want Grant hill's 97 pistons on here though.

P.S. I was a 90's kid so i'm a little biased.
And miss Clyde the Glide, run tmc and mutombo

Sent using Tap a Talk

# 43 juicey79 @ 08/26/13 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnybonez
Put red & MJ tongue back!

Yeah I though it was just me who noticed the tongue was missing...or maybe not colored properly...in 2k12 and 13 it was brown...so weird

# 44 mrbigshot @ 08/26/13 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
And miss Clyde the Glide, run tmc and mutombo

Sent using Tap a Talk

Mutombo would still be in....01 sixers remember?

Rockets second championship team...there you go there is clyde.

Miami heat's first year with tim hardaway. (new team)

insert 98 pacers without reggie if we still dont' have him. (new team + chris mullin)

insert the 2002 lakers even instead of 2000 lakers. (mitch richmond)

there you go. they would still all be in the game, albeit different versions.
but you would be able to create them again.

I would just like some other classic teams to have their shot. the above would only be an example.

# 45 jtswag187 @ 08/26/13 11:27 PM
Quote:
Looks polished and nice. Rosters will still have a couple of generic players (Olajuwon picture) but that doesn't bother me too much. Just happy to see Legends are still in.

Hope they've added some new ones too this year, but no evidence of that here.

Sent using Tap a Talk
actually yes, Iverson is wearing different shoes than last year, and why are all the shoes plastic

# 46 freno90 @ 08/26/13 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicey79
Yeah I though it was just me who noticed the tongue was missing...or maybe not colored properly...in 2k12 and 13 it was brown...so weird
It was just 2k13 that the tongue was messed up but I hope they fix it, it's just a little thing but it makes the game look a lot better plus it brings back good memories

# 47 daren420c @ 08/27/13 12:39 AM
Awesome, His Airness returns in next-gen!

# 48 Barbatrucco @ 08/27/13 01:45 AM
Jordan dunk seems innatural. At that point of the flight he cant have the ball in that position

# 49 quehouston @ 08/27/13 02:09 AM
Really happy to see A.I. back this year, along with the 01 Sixers. I'd love to have Orlando Magic Tracy McGrady one day.

# 50 R9NALD9 @ 08/27/13 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daren420c
Awesome, His Airness returns in next-gen!
Exactly my thoughts!
We will have next-gen Jordan!!

# 51 daveberg @ 08/27/13 03:54 AM
FINALLY!!!

Some pictures/news of something that actually matters!!

Looking great. Hope they've given MJ some more sig animations (Would love to see the one handed ball fake make a return)

Meh - two handed dunk for MJ in the pic? I remove mostly all of those apart from his one footed and two footed clutch dunks. He was primarily a one handed slammer.

Here's hoping we've got a few new additions to the legends line up......

# 52 PJBrownHeat @ 08/27/13 04:00 AM
red colors was in nba 2k11 guys!!

and maybe in 2k12.

but these photos are not really different of what i have been used to see since 2k12.

a beautiful half cirlce in the classic paint and the same graphisms!!

1st really big big big disapointment!!

# 53 daveberg @ 08/27/13 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbatrucco
Jordan dunk seems innatural. At that point of the flight he cant have the ball in that position
You sure?

Doesn't look too far off really....

# 54 Gramps91 @ 08/27/13 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
Ahh, the 01 Sixers are in again - good stuff.
Same way I feel. One of my favorite teams with one of my favorite players of all time.

# 55 Starwipe @ 08/27/13 09:53 AM
Stockton still with those baggy shorts.

# 56 KyotoCarl @ 08/27/13 10:01 AM
Quote:
Mutombo would still be in....01 sixers remember?

Rockets second championship team...there you go there is clyde.

Miami heat's first year with tim hardaway. (new team)

insert 98 pacers without reggie if we still dont' have him. (new team + chris mullin)

insert the 2002 lakers even instead of 2000 lakers. (mitch richmond)

there you go. they would still all be in the game, albeit different versions.
but you would be able to create them again.

I would just like some other classic teams to have their shot. the above would only be an example.
Very true. I'd take that!

I kinda liked having the 98 Jazz in there instead of earlier incarnations since I knew they were, by then, veteran players and by that I enjoyed playing the slow pick n roll with them instead of just trying to dunk over people with Malone.

Would be same with Clyde if the 95 Rockets were in. He'd be a dependable SG. In that case I'd try to get the 96 Rockets instead so you'd have Drexler, Hakeem and Barkley in there.

# 57 VDusen04 @ 08/27/13 10:03 AM
Quote:
In that case I'd try to get the 96 Rockets instead so you'd have Drexler, Hakeem and Barkley in there.
Also, that'd bring this baby back...

# 58 AirJordanFan93 @ 08/27/13 11:08 AM
I should be glad the legends are still in but part of me feels eh with the same legends back from 2K12 for the 3rd game in a row. Now I enjoy using Jordan as much as the next guy but aside from that they really needed to do something new with the legends this year or at least adding a new team it just feels like such a waste rehashing the majority of the 2K12 legends lineup once again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

# 59 Gman 18 @ 08/27/13 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJordanFan93
I should be glad the legends are still in but part of me feels eh with the same legends back from 2K12 for the 3rd game in a row. Now I enjoy using Jordan as much as the next guy but aside from that they really needed to do something new with the legends this year or at least adding a new team it just feels like such a waste rehashing the majority of the 2K12 legends lineup once again.

Maybe they did add a new team to the legends this year

# 60 Da_Czar @ 08/27/13 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJordanFan93

That is definitely one way to look at it and your certainly entitled. I am of the other mind. Just thankful they didn't take these guys out, Generic players, Broken plays... Whatever just don't take them out LOL! We can fix the other stuff. but if they are removed then it will really suck for those who love them.

As you look back over basketball game history never has a game shipped with so many players from the past on their teams with their uni's etc. You can go from the 70's up to today. That is freaking incredible when you look at what we have prior to 2k11.

Sure I would welcome more but I am more concered with maintaining than advancing at this point. YMMV of course.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.