Home
News Post

Mirroring the Xbox 360 launch back in 2005, it appears Microsoft is ready to return to a winning formula of releasing it's console on November 22, 2013. The console will be available in 13 markets at launch, including the US and UK.

As you may recall, the Xbox One's rival system PlayStation 4 is set to release the week prior on November 15, 2013.

Which console are you getting?

Member Comments
# 21 TheXFactor12345 @ 09/07/13 09:39 PM
The reason to get Xbox ONE at launch over a PS4 is simply the "Day One Edition" You get a custom console and custom controller that say "Day One 2013" and you can only get those if you get a launch system.

# 22 spottieottiedop @ 09/07/13 11:02 PM
Xbox One. Never had a doubt.

# 23 acidraindrops08 @ 09/08/13 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.S.T.X.B.
PS4 only. I'm don't like that you have to have the kinect. I don't need a camera staring at me.
It doesn't require it to be on anymore. I just don't see enough about the ps4 to get me excited. Sure it's a gaming console first, but what does it have that xbox one doesn't? I'd rather have the gaming console that has everything and also a few extra things that should be pretty cool.

# 24 horrormaster @ 09/08/13 10:17 PM
PS4 definitely. Mainly because I only use consoles for JRPGs and sports games.

Anyway, Microsoft flip flopping when it comes to the Xbox One means they can always screw you over later after they've already made most of their money after the first couple years.

# 25 WarlordZMaster @ 09/09/13 09:27 AM
X1 at Midnite, i actually like Kinect integration but most of all, addicted to Halo Series, Titanfall, Fable Series and Xbox Live. No interest in any Sony 1st party games.

# 26 emanuelkelley3 @ 09/21/13 05:19 AM
When looking into the press release wire service to use for your business, you might be overwhelmed with the options. In addition to traditional wires, there are many new web-based services. Choosing the right one for your business sometimes requires trial and error. The following press release wire service websites for the most part all provide a similar service, but they all have differences in how they present information, and how helpful they actually are.

whiplash claims
whiplash symptoms

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.