Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA Sports has released their official Madden NFL 25 roster update for week 1. No details have been released, but we'll update this post when they become available.

Donny Moore stated their was an issue with the injured reserve list and hopes it can be fixed in the next roster update.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 rovert22044 @ 09/09/13 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysFanForever
Dallas Cowboys DE George Selvie deserves a ratings boost. I say EA should boost his OVR by 3 pts in the next roster update. After 1 sack and 1 Fumble Recovery, he should get the boost.

Stats
Tackle Sack INT FF FR
1-0 1.0 0 0 1

Also, they need to boost DeMarcus Ware's CTH rating after the 1st Quarter INT against Eli Manning.
Are you serious? So after one game where a player got 1 sack and 1 fumble recovery, they deserve a rating raise? After one game? Really?

I mean, I don't mean to come off as a jerk. I just think that's really dumb. If they followed this method, way too many players would be getting rating boosts for having one tackle. After 4-5 weeks of consistent play, then he'll deserve a rating boost. But after one game, there's no way.

# 82 Herky @ 09/09/13 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLfan80
So how long before Moore puts out a corrected roster with all these missing players and working IR?
IR is supposed to be in the update next week (probably Friday). He said on Twitter there was a problem getting them in this update and they were working on fixing it.

# 83 chargersfan21 @ 09/09/13 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maafla1
How is it that Nick Mangold, considered one of the very best centers in the NFL, can be an OVR 94 in "PLAY NOW" mode but drops to 86 in Connected Franchise? Also, how is D'Brickashaw Ferguson, a very good LT, who is rated in the low 90's in PLAY NOW gets a 99 in Connected Franchise?

Please give me an answer that makes sense. Don't waste my time (and yours) with comments along the lines of "because the Jets suck".

Teams have different schemes, which you can manipulate. Ratings fluctuate depending on what scheme.

# 84 Herky @ 09/09/13 10:36 AM
I didn't see o-lineman Matt Tobin on the Eagles either. He made the actual roster.

# 85 gcin5984 @ 09/09/13 12:49 PM
Hey guys,

Sorry to sound like a noob but is there a way to get madden 25 rosters on madden 13 without porting?

# 86 rovert22044 @ 09/09/13 02:27 PM
Everyone should honestly go check out Rondo's rosters for 360. I've tried many different rosters from members here on OS and random rosters in the Community Share. These are by far the best, and extremely accurate.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2045397065

There is the thread if you'd like to post comments.

Quote:
Update 9-7
Gamertag- DarkDefender103
Current File Name: TAKETHATEA2
Offline Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ntuuuc0g0yfrquh
Have fun guys. Be sure to like his roster and comment on the thread on how much you appreciate all his hard work.

# 87 Ueauvan @ 09/09/13 03:46 PM
i just want the roster (including IR) accurate as at the minute before the broncos played the ravens, not ir included and some ratings changes from wk 1, by all means release a roster with increases but keep ti seperate

# 88 ElTrenza93 @ 09/14/13 11:58 AM
Sorry guys, i have a question about the rosters... If i download the rosters from madden share or right before an online game, so that i have the latest rosters, with the IR players and so on, i can't use the in CF...For instance, there's Alexander, Maclin and others completely healthy and not on IR...Any advice, thoughts?

# 89 dvdsaba @ 10/03/13 12:05 AM
Any word if the roster editor will work for the PS4 version of Madden 25 or is in the works for the PS4? Really would love to edit player builds/heights/appearance to be more accurate.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.